My Modified GraphMultiEpg

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #41 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:52

You see also there how we search for picons....

It looks like there is no pixmap scaling for pixmap's in eListboxPythonMultiContent. I have created a temporary solution to better align the two, unfortunately it will cut part of the picon with out having scaling in place.
I believe a larger change to how the plugin was designed would be needed to take advantage of scaling.

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #42 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 26 December 2011 - 09:53

Logs your modification.
Screen version of my plug-in, just for reference.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #43 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:03

Logs your modification.
Screen version of my plug-in, just for reference.

Thanks
I have attached a version that should resolve the issues in the second log
For the first log were you just starting the plugin when it crashed, or doing something else as well?

Attached Files

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #44 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:41

For the first log were you just starting the plugin when it crashed, or doing something else as well?

I switched the bouquets.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #45 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:26

I switched the bouquets.

This should hopefully fix both issues from your crash logs.

Attached Files

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #46 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 11:31

I switched the bouquets.

This should hopefully fix both issues from your crash logs.

Full Change Log
----------------------------

Change dummy record eventid to -1 and fix timer add on dummy records
Correct some service name picon trimming and disable picon by default
Check to make sure our serviceRef is not None before using it
Align Picon and Service Name and use drawing region to trim the text
Readd timeline_now functionality
Hardcode some default values and add some old skin attribute names.
Readd timelines/timelinenow (variables only) to not break skins that use them
Allow setting picon size and back color
Allow setting a preferred picon path
Add param to enable and disable picon in the list
No longer hard code the timeline item height, so we can skin that properly
Add an attribute to set the timeline font
Add attributes to change the fonts in the list
Initial add of customization of path for picons
Always draw the service name but trim it to 14 chars
Always draw the service rect even when drawing the picon
Modify picon searching to only happen once per service list
Initial port of picone
Add service paging using next/prev service buttons
Fix a bug were gaps on the last channel were not being filled
Fix a bug where the clipping rect is not correctly updated
Add add/remove recording button
Make the zap function request a service reference
Change default time epoch to 60
Change the time the grid starts at to be on the half hour or hour
Fix service highlighting when bouquet is changed
Fix zap function
Cache the current bouquet name
Add highlighting for the currently playing service
Add an import and explicit declartion of service_rect
import StaticText
Use cached data to display event details for the current selection
Change where the timeline is calculated and how its size is calculated
Remove a few things that are not needed
Add the ability to skin the color of services
Create dummy records on gaps in event data

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #47 DimitarCC

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,329 posts

+46
Good

Posted 26 December 2011 - 20:27

i made a modification to awx version.
Here is the changelog:
- Readded Event variable since it is used in many skins and also is posible to get the event short description
- removed green button function and attached green button to toggleRecord function
- added additional rectangle to draw events text to can better adjust depending on background rectangle size and font
- added color for foreground and background for curent event for every service
- added ability to completly disable service title and use only picon (when there is no picon service title is drawn instead)
- added /picon/ to searchpaths since that is default picon path for OpenPLi

I think now EPG is more useful and most compartible with older skins!

Attached Files

Vu+DUO4KSE, DM920UHD, Vu+Uno4KSE, SF8008Mini, Vu+Solo2, Dreambox DM500HD, Triax 78 (7E,9E,13E,19.2E,23.5E) & Triax 78 (39E)

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #48 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 20:43

i made a modification to awx version.
Here is the changelog:
- Readded Event variable since it is used in many skins and also is posible to get the event short description
- removed green button function and attached green button to toggleRecord function
- added additional rectangle to draw events text to can better adjust depending on background rectangle size and font
- added color for foreground and background for curent event for every service
- added ability to completly disable service title and use only picon (when there is no picon service title is drawn instead)
- added /picon/ to searchpaths since that is default picon path for OpenPLi

I think now EPG is more useful and most compartible with older skins!

Looks good, Ill incorporate some of those changes into my version as well.
Also here is a version with proper picon searching the way it is done in Picon.py

Changes
---------------

Dont wrap the event name in the list
Change the way we find picons to be consistent with what is done in Picon.py

Attached Files

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #49 DimitarCC

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,329 posts

+46
Good

Posted 26 December 2011 - 20:53

Ahh OK! What of the changes you plan to incorporate?

Vu+DUO4KSE, DM920UHD, Vu+Uno4KSE, SF8008Mini, Vu+Solo2, Dreambox DM500HD, Triax 78 (7E,9E,13E,19.2E,23.5E) & Triax 78 (39E)

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #50 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:00

I actually like all of the changes you have made.
The only change I am curious about is the event variable and why you concatenated the description with the short description?

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #51 DimitarCC

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,329 posts

+46
Good

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:07

The only change I am curious about is the event variable and why you concatenated the description with the short description?

Well in your way myEvent[5] return the extended description but my provider sent part of the info in Short description. I didnt find way from "myEvent" to get Short description!
Do you know the way?

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #52 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:11

Well in your way myEvent[5] return the extended description but my provider sent part of the info in Short description. I didnt find way from "myEvent" to get Short description!
Do you know the way?

I believe in the original lookup in fillMultiEpg we would need to request it at that point then add it to the cached data which I would at this point put in myEvent[6]. (At some point I will make these index numbers refer to some form of constant since referring to them in this way becomes confusing after sometime).

Also I would either add a short desc and long desc field or provide a way to enable/disable this in the skin or config. As not everyone may want this, but we can definitely do something to make sure that problem is fixed.

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #53 DimitarCC

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,329 posts

+46
Good

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:19

Do you know the way?

I believe in the original lookup in fillMultiEpg we would need to request it at that point then add it to the cached data which I would at this point put in myEvent[6]. (At some point I will make these index numbers refer to some form of constant since referring to them in this way becomes confusing after sometime).

Also I would either add a short desc and long desc field or provide a way to enable/disable this in the skin or config. As not everyone may want this, but we can definitely do something to make sure that problem is fixed.

Yes you are right! Also there must be provide a way to show up both short and extended description in one string so to can show upp all the info.
Also i would like to pay attenion that in BuildEntry function when the events name are filled there was myEvent[1] which is short name.....i think that have to be made user choice since Full name is more preferable in some situations! What you think about it?

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #54 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,623 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:22

You can try "FullDescription" under PLi too...
Kdo nic nedělá, nic nezkazí!

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #55 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:23

Do you know the way?

Yes you are right! Also there must be provide a way to show up both short and extended description in one string so to can show upp all the info.
Also i would like to pay attenion that in BuildEntry function when the events name are filled there was myEvent[1] which is short name.....i think that have to be made user choice since Full name is more preferable in some situations! What you think about it?

I think you are right, I was thinking of changing it back to only display the full name and using a similar solution to what you have done to trim the full name text. I would use short name, if it was data provided by the provider but I don't like my current solution.

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #56 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:25

You can try "FullDescription" under PLi too...

I can't see a way to query for full description in lookupEvent does one currently exist? I would like to request this as part of the larger request and not on each event selection change.

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #57 DimitarCC

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,329 posts

+46
Good

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:37

Yes that should be fixed. Also you idea in the beguining to be filled in the short desc is good idea. I am not so good at Python so some thing are dificult to understand. I couldnt find the place where cur_event is filled in with that 6 elements. Anyway if you can add that will be great! Also i was think for addign primetime coloring (time intervals configurable). Also in your version the current function attached to green button crash enigma. so i was redirect it to toggleRecord. It should be think to attach another functions to color buttons since timer is enough to be attached to red button! What do you think?

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #58 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:49

I will make the needed changes to provide the short description there as well.
You are correct the green button was an error I didn't catch, and it should definitely be enough to attach something else to the other buttons.
I was thinking to change them to be bouquet selection and have the bouquet buttons to be page up/down and finally using the next/prev service buttons to be page left/right, let me know what you think or if we should use the buttons for something else.

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #59 DimitarCC

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,329 posts

+46
Good

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:54

I will make the needed changes to provide the short description there as well.
You are correct the green button was an error I didn't catch, and it should definitely be enough to attach something else to the other buttons.
I was thinking to change them to be bouquet selection and have the bouquet buttons to be page up/down and finally using the next/prev service buttons to be page left/right, let me know what you think or if we should use the buttons for something else.

I think your suggestions for the buttons is good! I'd like to have page left/right functions and boquets change buttons. also maybe if we add primetime coloring we can attach the button to directly switch to curent day primetime. also maybe is good at add a button for using imdb or similar plugin for movie title lookup in global database.

Also i was watch my skin and there is a progressbar that using epg event data0.
<widget source="Event" render="Progress" position="836,278" size="344,8" borderWidth="1" borderColor="grey" transparent="1">
<convert type="EventTime">Progress</convert>
</widget>
it uses converter progress. maybe that also should be added to epg varables since event variable will be gone!

Re: My Modified GraphMultiEpg #60 awx

• 297 posts

+17
Neutral

Posted 26 December 2011 - 21:54

Yes that should be fixed. Also you idea in the beguining to be filled in the short desc is good idea. I am not so good at Python so some thing are dificult to understand. I couldnt find the place where cur_event is filled in with that 6 elements. Anyway if you can add that will be great! Also i was think for addign primetime coloring (time intervals configurable). Also in your version the current function attached to green button crash enigma. so i was redirect it to toggleRecord. It should be think to attach another functions to color buttons since timer is enough to be attached to red button! What do you think?

Prime time colouring would be nice, but we need to make sure the performance will not be impacted by adding too much in the build fund.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users