Photo

OpenPLi with DM800se (DVB-C) -- can not find any Channels!

DM800 DVB-C automatic manual scan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 schmayer

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 December 2011 - 18:04

Hello Friends,
Being new at the Forum - please take this into consideration :)
Since I didn't find the relevant info, I'd need some help please.
I have got a DM800se with a DVB-C tuner. I have flashed it with the 4-5 mostly used images and I like OpenPLi the best - by far..
I have a few problems though:
1. When I do a search for the Channels at the setup (either automatic or manual) OpenPLi does not find any. It's always "0 Channels found" vs. all the other images I have tried: they all find exactly 490 Channels. Any ideas? Anybody experienced this? I was using the 2011 December images - maybe an earlier would work?
2. I have recently bought a Conax Smartcard for a reasonable price and I should be able to view about 70 Channels with it (for free, no monthly fee). The Card is working, I have seen it myself in the shop with the provider's set-top-box. Well - trying it at home, using an image which finds the 490 Channels - every single one of them is black, even those I sould be able to see. Kindly help me with this burden please.
3. As I saw OpenPLi is using CCcam v2.2.1 - I would need a simple users' guide to it. I did not find any good one how to set it up.
4. I like the 'Blue Panel' of the GP3 because of the useful info it delivers, and since it is no longer an image but a Plugin, I can keep OpenPLi as the image and add the Plugin. I have tried but did not succeed. I copied and installed the gp3wizard (with DCC v295) but the Blue Panel is not running. Is it possible to add the GP3 Plugin? Perhaps it is not compatible with OpenPLi?
Apologies if any of this was already posted/discussed/solved.
Many thanks for your help.
Cheers,
<schmayer>

Re: OpenPLi with DM800se (DVB-C) -- can not find any Channels! #2 metoo

• 1,573 posts

+33
Good

Posted 8 December 2011 - 18:59

http://openpli.org/wiki/E2SoftCam

ET10000 C C C C/T  2TB HDD ET7000 + ET6000 dvb-S  OpenPli Triax 88 multifeed quad LNBs VU Uno4K SE C+2TB HDD Mutant HD60

Re: OpenPLi with DM800se (DVB-C) -- can not find any Channels! #3 schmayer

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 December 2011 - 19:08

Thanks metoo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DM800, DVB-C, automatic, manual, scan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users