Photo

Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here!

• Please log in to reply
2124 replies to this topic

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1641 zeljko2

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 February 2019 - 20:20

Thank you!

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1642 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 19 February 2019 - 21:26

As promised here is the pull request to include your translation:

https://github.com/O...igma2/pull/2019

Merged.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1643 zeljko2

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 March 2019 - 23:50

Hi!

Updated Croatian language.

Greeting.

Attached Files

• Attached File  hr.rar   70.96KB   1 downloads

Edited by zeljko2, 4 March 2019 - 23:51.

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1644 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 6 March 2019 - 19:37

I have updated all the po files:

https://github.com/O...igma2/pull/2040

And I have create also a PR with hr.po from zeljko2 (but it is possible that they conflict with each other), so I will recreate again this the PR for the hr.po once the first one is merged is it conflicts.

https://github.com/O...igma2/pull/2041

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1645 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 6 March 2019 - 20:44

Hi,

Here is the new hr.po PR.

https://github.com/O...igma2/pull/2042

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1646 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 6 March 2019 - 21:03

Merged.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1647 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 6 March 2019 - 23:24

Thanks.

@zeljko2

Thanks for all your efforts, it is nice to see that hr.po is nearly complete now.

Can you please download the latest hr.po and review it:

https://raw.githubus...evelop/po/hr.po

Since some strings are already changed, don't forget that some strings may be already properly translated but flagged as "to be reviewed" if the translation is correct unset the flag (there is a swith below the translation in PoEdit to disable it).

Again thanks,

Pr2

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1648 zeljko2

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 March 2019 - 20:51

Greeting.
- Fine grinding of translations into Croatian language
- Described and corrected translations with special labels

Moderator question:
- Is it wrong if a small letter is inserted instead of capital letters?
- Is it wrong if at the end of a sentence you put a point that is not foreseen in the original text (poedit reports a mistake when you put a dot)? for example, the sentence is pointless. It is logical to me at the end of the expression to be a point. (Configure the duration in minutes for the sleeptimer.) Select this entry and click OK or green to start / stop the sleeptimer
Thank you.

Attached Files

• Attached File  hr.rar   70.81KB   0 downloads

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1649 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 8 March 2019 - 08:42

Hi,

Thanks for your work.

About your questions, I know that PoEdit gives some warnings about capital letters, ending dot missing,... you can ignore those warning, you need to create a translation valid in your own language and that looks nice on screen.

I have myself a lot of warning in the french translation. There are sometimes not real consistency between capital letters, ending dots,... in the source code, but as translator you are free to manage them properly.  ;)

You only need to fix the errors those will prevent your po file to be valid anyway PoEdit will not allow you to save file with error if I remember well, but warning are harmless.

Pr2

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1650 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 8 March 2019 - 13:58

Also, note that there are differences in the use of capitals between languages, for example in English a lot of capitals are used (like the E in English), where in Dutch it would be written with a lowercase "e".

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1651 zeljko2

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 March 2019 - 15:25

Also, note that there are differences in the use of capitals between languages, for example in English a lot of capitals are used (like the E in English), where in Dutch it would be written with a lowercase "e".

There will be more work. In Croatian, the word "croatian" is also written in lower case.
Thank you.

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1652 zeljko2

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 8 March 2019 - 18:39

Hi!
When renaming a lowercase, for example Croatian to croatian or any other language after the restart letters in the names of the languages remain large.
I also noticed that some of the missing expressions in the file are:
- Show menu numbers
- Mount again
- MountManager
- NetworkBrowser etc. as well as accompanying descriptions.
most of the terms in HotKey and languages
- Transcoding Setup
I have further improved the translation of the Croatian language in the attachment.
Thank you.

Attached Files

• Attached File  hr.rar   70.82KB   2 downloads

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1653 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 8 March 2019 - 22:26

Hi,

In the language selection screen the language are not translated.

Some strings are not part of the OpenPLi core but are part of different plugins, so once your are done with the OpenPLi core, you can start improving translation of plugins.

Transcoding is a very good exemple, it is not part on OpenPLi core but installed on STB that support it.

Plugins can be found here:

https://github.com/O...enigma2-plugins

https://github.com/O...ranscodingsetup

You can check the wiki in my signature I am also explaining for the plugins.

Pr2

Edited by Pr2, 8 March 2019 - 22:26.

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1654 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 8 March 2019 - 22:37

Hi,

PR created from your latest file:

https://github.com/O...igma2/pull/2047

Pr2

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1655 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 9 March 2019 - 11:12

Merged.

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1656 zeljko2

• 51 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 March 2019 - 21:30

H!

Updated Croatian language.

Attached Files

• Attached File  hr.rar   70.99KB   3 downloads

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1657 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 22 March 2019 - 13:10

Hi,

Your latest hr.po is now  in the develop branch.

Pr2

Edited by Pr2, 22 March 2019 - 13:10.

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1658 FRAP

• 329 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 22 March 2019 - 18:07

Hello! Revive please the RemoteControlCode plugin its translatable strings are missing. They are not even in the enigma2.pot file. I think you need to add the ability to translate to plugin.py. If you decide to do this then pay attention to the button with the "Ok" function better when It looks like this "OK" and another on the line "description =" setup Remote Control System Code Type ", it must have the ability to translate

This plugin is in the default image.

Alcohol for wimps. Strong people enjoy depression.

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1659 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2019 - 09:12

@FRAP,

This is a plugin done by VU+ for there boxes, so it is there BSP that decide to install it.

http://code.vuplus.c...us_experimental

The plugin is not foreseen to be translatable, so please ask VU+ to change there code to make it translatable.

Pr2

Re: Translations for Enigma 2: Please post them here! #1660 FRAP

• 329 posts

+23
Neutral

Posted 25 March 2019 - 11:53

Pr2 Thank you for the information. I can’t cope with this. Team Vu+ Very mysterious, it’s just useless to write them anything (I have experience in this). The plug-in itself that comes in the image is openly obsolete, I checked the contents of two files (compared) and it turned out that it is a plug-in like a dry branch on a tree

Alcohol for wimps. Strong people enjoy depression.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users