UK EPG

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Andy

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 31 December 2006 - 22:05

Hi There,

I have been using Pli images for a while now - (why - they just work!)

however I thought I would finally try and get something running that I cant currently get running - EPG. - I am using the intenal one with the compressed live image (love that) - but cant get anything other than now or next. i setup the skyuk option in mv, that doesnt do much either (am unable to set aliases in mv)

have on my yellow button download epg and epg config (uses radio times) now these do download bits, but still dont seem to put anything into the epg.

I have tried sqlite and normal - both to no avail.

any ideas greatly received.

Re: UK EPG #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 1 January 2007 - 01:05

Hi Andy,

Best Wishes for 2007 from your PLi Team!

Don't use MV. Set the EPG to SQlite, and download the EPG Plugin and Cron.

Make sure cron runs, then start the plugin, and select 'Radiotimes' from the dropdown box. Set the number of days desired, check the 'Cron' box, and choose a time to have cron pick up the EPG data.

Press yellow to retreive the channel info from Radiotimes, then press green to map the channels to the ones in your bouquet (MV style).

Press blue when you're finished.

This should do the trick.

CU,
WanWizard

p.s. We're working on a EPG FAQ. As soon as it's finished, it will be published on this website.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: UK EPG #3 Andy

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 January 2007 - 13:58

wow,

Thankyou and happy new year!

I had done the majority however my sqlite db setting didnt appear to be saved, went back in - had some data, remapped the channels - now got loads of data !!!

Thankyou very much,.

Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users