←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

Problem with recording (again) :(

's foto veskop 12 feb 2012

After update from last night,my problems with recordings has return :( Again I can record only FTA programs,even I have local card... :(

http://openpli.org/f...__1#entry249408

You can see how I solve my problem then (post #17) ,but now I cannot find this option in menu "Record"

What I can do now?
Veranderd door veskop, 12 februari 2012 - 08:42
Citeren

's foto littlesat 12 feb 2012

Options are changed.... From today you can choose per recoring (at least as far I see in the time) if you want to record a transmission scrambled or not.
Citeren

Options are changed.... From today you can choose per recoring (at least as far I see in the time) if you want to record a transmission scrambled or not.

I see,but now records doesn work for me.... :( same situation like before....when start record,picture stop and record doesn go...
Citeren

's foto littlesat 12 feb 2012

I just made recordings here.... No problem????
Citeren

verry strange situation....?!?

I make a short video what is happened,will be online soon here :

http://youtu.be/RKmT7VA_2xw
Veranderd door veskop, 12 februari 2012 - 10:15
Citeren

's foto pieterg 12 feb 2012

Your problem looks like a softcam issue to me, your softcam does not seem able to descramble more than one channel at the same time.
Your workaround, disabling descrambling for the recording, would have produced unusable, scrambled recordings.
However, because you record on the channel you're watching, the recording was still descrambled.

the option you were abusing in that previous topic, was just a temporary debug option.
It has been removed, as it's no longer needed.
Citeren

Your problem looks like a softcam issue to me, your softcam does not seem able to descramble more than one channel at the same time.
Your workaround, disabling descrambling for the recording, would have produced unusable, scrambled recordings.
However, because you record on the channel you're watching, the recording was still descrambled.

the option you were abusing in that previous topic, was just a temporary debug option.
It has been removed, as it's no longer needed.

ok,may be is softcam issue,but how records is working good in my ipbox 9000?with same softcam-mbox 023.03?
Citeren

's foto pieterg 12 feb 2012

then mbox has a capmt parsing bug, they probably assume hardcoded offsets in the capmt, instead of actually parsing the descriptors.
Citeren

then mbox has a capmt parsing bug, they probably assume hardcoded offsets in the capmt, instead of actually parsing the descriptors.

ok,will rollback old image,or will try other team images...sad.... I like PLi images,but....
Citeren

's foto veskop 14 feb 2012

records was fine,no problems with descrambling,now I cannot use all function of my receiver... :( Is it possible to backup old files for "Record" and put it in new images?I want to get back function for descrambling on/off in new images...
Veranderd door veskop, 14 februari 2012 - 08:11
Citeren

's foto Jeroensky 6 mrt 2012

I got a question about unfinished recordings from the Sky channel SyFy HD.

When i record for example a movie on SyFy HD, and i program it correctly by epg, Then the recording starts too early, but most weird stops at say 49 minutes. So whatever i program as recording time, it neverexceeds 49 minutes on that channel (other channels are all fine)
Even when i change the settings to record say up to one hour after the movie (so the for example 90 minutes + 60 minutes) then the recording is stopped at 49 minutes.
Also the recording starts too early. But it's never more then 49 minutes on this channel (SyFy HD from Sky).

Any clue what it can be? Watching the channel goes excellent. The tuner here was in standby while recording, so no other channel was used/viewed.
Veranderd door J3r03n5ky, 6 maart 2012 - 14:31
Citeren