VUUNO

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 malce

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:57

Hi!

Got my Uno yesterday, but I got some problems. When I turn the tv off, and then back on again there is no picture. I have to reboot the UNO to get the picture back again. Have tried 3 different images with the same result, another Uno also. Turned the hdmi-cec off too. All was OK with my old DM500HD. So it has to be my TV that is the problem. All OK on my second tv(Samsung plasma). I got a 5 years old Fujitsu Siemens Myrica LCD 46". Is there any solution??

Edited by WanWizard, 25 February 2012 - 12:36.
: removed font colouring

Re: No picture when I turn the TV off/on #2 nemdani

• 66 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 14:04

In which power state is your box?
Can't you just turn the box manually on (Uno even comes with an universal remote), or why restart?
Why are you turning off/on your TV and not just the STB and let HDMI-CEC do the rest?
Sure that HDMI-CEC was off? (Needs restarts of STB/TV afaik)

For me with HDMI-CEC (with treat deep-standby as standby) turning off the TV, sends the STB to standby. But turning on the TV does nothing. Anyway i just use the remote of the box for turning on/off the STB, which will turn on/off the TV due to HDMI-CEC.

Edited by nemdani, 25 February 2012 - 14:05.

ET6x00

Re: No picture when I turn the TV off/on #3 malce

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 February 2012 - 19:58

I have tried out with alot of different HDMI-CEC settings but with no luck. But I got it to work with an old version of Black Hole(Version 1.5). But it wont work with the newer ones from any team.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VUUNO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users