←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

request for admin about subtitleplayer 3.11

halflife's Photo halflife 6 Mar 2012

hi, most image team's put on their server ( ct, pli ) modified version of this excellent plugin. that version not working properly after update with 0 button ( gs after download subs ). so I contact developer of plug in, and he told me that somebody try to modified version 3.09 to 3.11, but some files are missed. so I ask the admin of pli server, is it possible to replace this bugsy version 3.11 with original 3.09?

Attached Files

boxer's Photo boxer 6 Mar 2012

Hello, I think you can update it online. Try to push 0 when you open existing version of plugin.

littlesat's Photo littlesat 6 Mar 2012

I downgraded it.... But for everyone who has already 3.11 on it then they have to uninstall and reinstall... (opkg/ipkg cannot downgrade).

boxer's Photo boxer 7 Mar 2012

why downgraded ? I have latest version and it works just fine. I have ET9000 box.

littlesat's Photo littlesat 7 Mar 2012

That is why...

that version not working properly after update with 0 button ( gs after download subs ).

But probably a crash log file to see the reason of the GSOD with the latest version may also help.... (as it is regards a button I can imagine it could also be Glass-HD related or so....)
Edited by littlesat, 7 March 2012 - 10:42.

boxer's Photo boxer 7 Mar 2012

can agree that crash is Glass-HD related. When used GLass HD I have experianced misterious crashes.
Now I'm using PLi-mod skin and subtitle player never crash enigma. Also downloading of subs and playing is flawless.

littlesat's Photo littlesat 7 Mar 2012

Can someone post a new ipk here.....?

boxer's Photo boxer 8 Mar 2012

On my box (ET9000) in the plugin list it is stated that current revision is 3.18. Done update as mentioned by 0 button.