lincardemu functionality?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 KingFrat

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 April 2012 - 23:10

Hello to you all!

I'm looking for a way to utilize the serial port on the back of my dm500+ S, to feed a cable box standing beside it via a season interface.

I've tried lincardemu 0.20 which I found the binaries for online, but I didn't manage to connect to the oscam-serrver that I run on the dm. (oscam is the only cardserver I managed configuring before) I failed with this setup and I think it is because oscam doesn't support the old newcamd protocol that lincardemu uses. It connects, gets authorization and then silently logs out.

I now turn to you to give me a hint on how to succeed with this setup.

I have found some source for lincardemu 0.21 but I dont manage to build it for my dm500+ which i run OpenPLI on. I've also tried building my own OpenPLI image, just to make sure I have a correctly set up build environment to use for building the later lincardemu, but that fails too, I have problems creating an environment for ppc and the Linux version OpenPLI use. I'm afraid the Quick Guide for setting the environment up isn't that "quick" any more since the thread has become long enough to discourage at least myself.

So, my question to you, is there any other solution for this in OpenPLI, or do I have to set up a build env for building an own version of lincardemu?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users