Photo

No new plugins found

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 senior99

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:36

Since upgrading from my old stable pli image things were going well and I'd installed oscam stable and got it working. I then wanted to set up a card share between my dm800 in one room and my dm8000 with my sky card in another room. I downloaded the oscam stable cs plugin and got a message saying I had to remove the oscam plugin first, which I did. I then tried to download the cs plugin but could not. I then tried the settings restore but I was still unable to download any plugins.

I have tried reflashing the box with the latest nightly build but this didn't solve the problem. I then deleted all the files from the backup folder on the hdd because when I flashed the box it restored my old settings. Having done that I then reflashed the box and was able to setup the box from the beginning, but still the problem persists.

I have tried the box with latest official image and that works and I can download plugins but once I go back to Pli image I get no new plugins found message again.
Any help please.

Re: No new plugins found #2 senior99

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:47

The problem appears to be my internet connection and I think it is my router. I'm using a friends old router whilst my new router arrives and this gives me access to the internet and access to my dm8000 via my LAN. Is there a way to manually download and install the rytec epg and a different skin.

Any help please.

Re: No new plugins found #3 senior99

• 6 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:56

I've found a 7 day epg.dat download and got another skin off my dm800 and FTP them to my other box giving me a tempory solution until my network connection is working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users