oscam

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 dog05

• 198 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 1 June 2012 - 21:34

I am a beginner and I would install oscam on my dm7025 with OpenPli2.1 image-dm7025-beta, where I can find the files oscam.user, and oscam.conf and oscam.server.
Thanks in advance

Re: oscam #2 kalehrl

• 468 posts

+8
Neutral

Posted 1 June 2012 - 23:15

I don't think you will find those files.
You have to create them to reflect your setup.
Oscam is not like CCcam where you just insert the card and start CCcam and everything works.
Oscam needs to be configured properly and the best place is oscam wiki.

Edited by kalehrl, 1 June 2012 - 23:16.

Re: oscam #3 dog05

• 198 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 June 2012 - 11:28

Kalehri, thank you for information

Re: oscam #4 macnuts

• 420 posts

+14
Neutral

Posted 9 June 2012 - 19:43

Install packages: oscam-experimental (binary) and enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-experimental-cs config files and service start/stop script. The config files are located in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-experimental folder. I do not know if the configuration works for any cards (it should for some if they are placed in the internal reader).

Re: oscam #5 dog05

• 198 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 10 June 2012 - 15:59

Macnuts, thanks for the help now going to install them and hope that everything is ok.
Greetings

Re: oscam #6 dog05

• 198 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2012 - 14:41

Macnuts, I installed the files you suggested: first I installed enigma2-plugin-softcams oscam-cs-by-trial "package manager" and install it without errors then I installed the plugin menu oscam-exsperimentall (1.20r4.1 ) and got the following message:
Collected errors:
* Check_conflicts_for: The following packages conflict with enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-exsperimental:
* Ceck_conflicts_for: enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam exsperimental-cs-
* Opkg_install_cmd: Can not install package enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-exsperimental.
Can you help me understand why not install it.
Thanks in advance
Greetings

Re: oscam #7 raphor79

• 103 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2012 - 15:24

What does the following command show?

opkg list-installed | grep oscam

It seems you already installed enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-experimental-cs and are now trying to install enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-experimental.
These packages conflict, so you can only install one of these.

Re: oscam #8 dog05

• 198 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2012 - 15:49

Raphor79, I may have made some confusion, I am a neophyte, I try to install oscam, the menus of the plugin is experimental and oscam-oscam-expeimental-cs is installed only the first or both? and in the menu "package manager" is installed enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-experimental or enigma2-plugin-softcams-oscam-experimental-cs, only the first or both?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings

Re: oscam #9 raphor79

• 103 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2012 - 17:33

From the plugins menu you can install oscam-experimental or oscam-experimental-cs, but not both.
The only difference between these packages are the config files for oscam, which you need to edit to your own needs anyway.

After installing one of these packages, the config files are located on your box in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-experimental.
You can also access oscam with your webbrowser through http://ip_box:16200.

Re: oscam #10 dog05

• 198 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2012 - 20:53

Raphor79, Thank you for your valuable advice.
Hello

Re: oscam #11 FoxDylan

• 56 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 June 2020 - 10:26

Hi i am beginner i have vu+solo this is my first time i need to setup my vu+solo tuner i want to see satellites channels i don't know can i need install something on my Vu+solo and i want to be subscribe with someone to see satellites channels I have dish single meter ,2 lnbs i mean single lnb's with 2 outputs when i go on vu+solo select setup tuners and scanning tuner configuration and my tuner is tuner A BCM7325 DVB-S2 NIM INTERNAL can someone explain how to get singal and to see satellite channels please

Edited by FoxDylan, 4 June 2020 - 10:28.

Re: oscam #12 FoxDylan

• 56 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 June 2020 - 10:31

i select another channel satellite tells me service unavailable check tuner configuration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users