Photo

How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mamisnyou

• 26 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 June 2012 - 16:44

Usually when You record any program (or service or document), the bouton pause doesn't work as it should do.
For instance, if you whant to ovoid recording the advertize, you can't do it.
If you do that, the picture stops totaly and you can't know when you should start continuing the record.
It seams that the picture that you are watching, cams directely from HDD and not from the tuner, If you pause it stoped and you can't continu to watch.
What should be is: when you push pause bouton, the recording on HDD should stop and in the same time you still continu to watch the program.
In deed not.
Is there any solution for that problem?

Re: How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing. #2 hemispherical1

• 1,596 posts

+49
Good

Posted 9 June 2012 - 17:44

It works as it's designed, for timeshifting. If you want to remove commercials you can use the cutlist editor & moviecut plugins to edit the recording.

--
hemi

Re: How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing. #3 mamisnyou

• 26 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 June 2012 - 00:02

thinks anyway,
I use to use the pluging retitel and moviecut. It's not a good stuff, It take a lote of time, What I need, is to pause HDD recording in same time to continu to watch the movie and to continu recording after.
Same one should criate an plug that can stop HDD when it'needed and restarded it when it's necessery !!!!!!!!!
mamisnyou

Re: How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing. #4 OldDeuteronomy

• 197 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 11 June 2012 - 00:36

So what you want and need is a VHS recorder. Plus an English dictionary. :D

Re: How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing. #5 mamisnyou

• 26 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 June 2012 - 22:25

answer to this very kind person (OldDeuteronomy).....
the English is not my native langage. I hope that you talk many langages like I do. !!!!!!
My native langage is berber tamazight of north africa. Then I learned normal arabic in the street, At the school I learned classical arabic then the french and the english.
I was every were in the world, Europe for my studies, and USA :for instance chicago, minosota for installing an laboratory to automatic analysis of soil, water and vegetal materiel.
I was graduated from gembloux university in belgium (ingenier soil science, Pedologue), then PHD,....etc.
My bases is scientist , computer, programme, electronics, physics, chimical , radio amator, and so on....
Now I'm University Professor.
Really, when you do not practice any langage, you forget its good wrating....
I wasn't thinking you can't participate in this forum, only if your english is perfect.!!!!!!!
If we start this game, we will find many mistakes of all participants.
My thinking, was to help participants. !!!!!!!
I use to use an DVD recorder since 10 yers ago and HIFI JVC vhs video recorder since 25 yers ago.
My first question was scientifist one, stopping HDD and not the video signal output.
Try to image my request.
Do you still think that I need dictionary ?
n'importe quoi !!!!!

Re: How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing. #6 razorback

• 65 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:23

well, I think it is not as easy to implement as it may look at first glance.

with satellite equipment (even if you have only one tuner) you can start 2 recordings at the same time as long as the channels are on the same transponder, with a dual tuner like the Vu+Duo you could theoretically have 2 recordings running while looking at a different channel on one of the transponders where you are recording.

This said the scenario is a bit complicated for the software to decide which recording to pause when you hit "pause" and to resume when you hit "play" again.

It should work somehow like timeshift (as hemispherical has said already) but where in timeshift mode you definitely don't want to pause the recording in your case it is the contrary.

Quite an issue.......

Razorback
ET-9100, VU+Duo, T90 28,2E-23,5E-19,2E-16,0E-13,0E-9,0E-4,8E-0,8W Quad, 4xDiseqC EMP P168W.V2

Re: How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing. #7 mamisnyou

• 26 posts

Neutral

Posted 12 June 2012 - 13:17

thanks a lot
It is a good answer
In fact I do not know how to configure this timshift to get the desired results if you can show me a Tutural,
I Thank You in advance.

Annuler les modifications

Re: How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing. #8 razorback

• 65 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 June 2012 - 12:39

you won't get the results you desire with timeshift.
What's happening is:
when you press "pause" on your remote the running channel is recorded to where the "recording path for timeshift" is pointing to and the picture freezes.
(Setup /System / recording Paths)
pressing "pause" again makes the picture run again and after some time you can by using the fast-rewind and fast-forward buttons view the timeshift recording - so you are practically viewing not longer from the tuner but from your timeshift-recording.
pressing "pause" again stops the timeshift-recording.

there is a plugin on the feed, called "Permanent Timeshift" with additional options but I have not installed it so I can give no advice for that and you must find out by trial and error what it does really.

R
ET-9100, VU+Duo, T90 28,2E-23,5E-19,2E-16,0E-13,0E-9,0E-4,8E-0,8W Quad, 4xDiseqC EMP P168W.V2

Re: How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing. #9 mamisnyou

• 26 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 June 2012 - 20:46

I Thank You very much sir Razorback,
This is a good solution for what I want to do.
I'm trying it.
mamisnyou.

Re: How to Record by VUDUO or authers in HDD whitout advertazing. #10 hemispherical1

• 1,596 posts

+49
Good

Posted 15 June 2012 - 21:28

It's not a solution for removing commercials from recordings. Permanent timeshift just starts the timeshift process after a configurable amount of time, rather than starting it when the yellow/pause button is first pressed...

--
hemi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users