• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 loppnutte

• 26 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 14 July 2012 - 18:02

Hello.

Strange problem with disappearing audio and video on encrypted channels. It never happens when the image is freshly installed, but suddenly after some weeks or a month or so, this behaviour suddenly starts. I can zap channels only a few times, 5 to 10 times i would guess, then it goes black. I can still watch unencrypted channels, but not encrypted... Also when this happens, no network stream (via webif) is available on encrypted channels, unencrypted still streams OK.
So, softcam trouble? well it keeps telling me ECM OK, and everything looks green and fine to me... BTW, a softcam restart doesn't help. Just black.
The ONLY medicine is to restart the box, then I can zap around a few times until it goes black again... then restart box again.... and so on.

As I said, when I reflash the box it will work flawlessly for probably a month or two, and then suddenly it begins to "black out" again, and this without me doing any other than just watching and zapping (no plugin installing etc.).

I am not alone having the same issue. I know about other 7020HD owners with the exact same trouble,

Box is running PLi v2.1 image. Tried different build dates due to reflashing now and then, so it looks to me that there is a bug that "tags along" the image builds.

Why is this? Anyone else that have these symptoms? Solutions?

Best regards,
M

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #2 pignon

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 July 2012 - 14:20

Hello,

I had exacty the same issue and can confirm that it's not related to the CAM.
My box 7020 HD was working fine for months until yesterday (CVS image). For some reason,
it randomly starts showing black screen after a few channel changes.
I've flashed the lastest OpenPli and I'm very happy with it.
Let's see if the black screen issue reappears...

François Pignon

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #3 loppnutte

• 26 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 5 December 2012 - 22:48

Hello

Time to wake up this thread again because the trouble is back again...
A short time after my first post above, I did an online update and the trouble went away. So since then (july) there have been no trouble at all.
A couple of days ago I was stupid enough to do a online update again (thought it would fix mytube player) and now the trouble are back again!!!
And also, it doesn't help do a flash from nfi either. A couple of zaps, then black... reboot to get picture back...
WHY??
Please help. And BTW, other 7020HD owners have this very same problem so there has to be a known problem...
For detailed symptoms, please read first post above...

Regards,
M

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #4 buyukbang

• 185 posts

+11
Neutral

Posted 15 January 2013 - 19:15

I have exactly same problem with my VU+ Duo for nearly two months. I tried lots of things to solve that but couldn't. I'm using cccam 2.3 and a CI module and when this problem occurs both does not open encrypted channels. Only a restart solves the problem.

Any helpwould be aprriciated?

It all started with a BigBang...

http://buyukbang.blogspot.com

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #5 speed

• 420 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 January 2013 - 20:18

i had the same a couple of times
when you look in cccamwebinfo you see no ecm beeing forwarded to cccam

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #6 loppnutte

• 26 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 3 March 2013 - 09:22

With a weekend all by myself, I had time to play around with the DB to try figure out what is wrong...
First a repetition:
DM7020HD with OpenPLi 2.1, NewCS 1.67 and Mgcamd 1.35.(and just to mention it, only local!) :)
Has worked flawlessly from the time I bought it with above setup since autumn 2011 until late summer/early autumn 2012. Then, after an online update, the screen goes black and audio vanishes after a few channel zaps. Softcam and server still runs OK. All ecm:s OK, but no picture. Only complete restart of box brings picture back for another few zaps.. But it do work OK with a real CAM though...
Tried all kinds of reinstalling images, older and newer (but all of 2.1), and also mg_cfg settings, all with same non-working result...
I even cannot reproduce the same working installation that I have had for almost a year. That is what annoys me most! Why did it sudden just start to behave like this? And also, I know that more people have this issue...

So finally I thought of giving 3.0 a chance.
Installed latest 3.0 with same server/softcam (B: needs to be 06).
And yes, now it works at it should...
My conclusion is that 2.1 with mgcamd is not working ok on 7020HD. Solution is to step up to 3.0! :)

For others with this issue maybe this can be helpful.

/M

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #7 buyukbang

• 185 posts

+11
Neutral

Posted 3 March 2013 - 09:59

I'm already on PLi 3.0 and I update it to the latest version weekly. But I still have this problem.

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #8 moreincubus

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 March 2013 - 14:51

I have the same problem, using an VU+ solo, the latest openPLI and OSCAM and a CD local card.
After several ZAPs the channels will not decode anymore, but it shows they are decoded fine in the oscam UI.
he way to solve it is to reboot the box, sometimes going back in your zapping history will also solve this issue.

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #9 rodak

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 March 2013 - 14:07

I have the same problem, using an VU+ solo, the latest openPLI and OSCAM and a CD local card.
After several ZAPs the channels will not decode anymore, but it shows they are decoded fine in the oscam UI.
he way to solve it is to reboot the box, sometimes going back in your zapping history will also solve this issue.

Me to, suddenly the picture stops but oscam is running just fine.
Reboot solwes it but only for a while. Solo2 Latest openpli 3.0.
Oscam experimental from plugin menu (but happend with oscam r8500 from trunk to)

Any solution?

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #10 buyukbang

• 185 posts

+11
Neutral

Posted 7 March 2013 - 14:37

Since different box / cam users are reporting the issue, this seems as a PLi specific bug, may be occurring under some specific conditions (settings, etc.)

This problem is really annoying since I need to reboot my stb 15-20 times a week just because of this problem.

Any response from PLi developers would really be appreciated.

Edited by buyukbang, 7 March 2013 - 14:38.

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #11 pluto66

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 March 2013 - 15:53

Since different box / cam users are reporting the issue, this seems as a PLi specific bug, may be occurring under some specific conditions (settings, etc.)

This problem is really annoying since I need to reboot my stb 15-20 times a week just because of this problem.

Any response from PLi developers would really be appreciated.

I have the same problem on my DM7020HD running Newnigma2

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #12 buyukbang

• 185 posts

+11
Neutral

Posted 6 April 2013 - 12:11

Same story as on below topic and problem is still exists:

http://openpli.org/f...itself-running/

May be these topic should be merged.

Re: Video and audio disappears, restart needed #13 kocus37

• 121 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 6 April 2013 - 19:13

So the question is what is needed to softcam and ci to descramble a channel, i dont no much, and i am  no expert but one thing is missing time to time, so we need sat signal greater then 8db, so the emu could now what channel to decrypt, the softcam emu with no bugs in my case oscam, PMT file, ecmpid...

It happens to me too, but appears more when i zap from free channel or from iptv channel and then to a pay channel, but i notice once i changed the configuration of oscam to not use PMT file and it get worse, maybe is related, now i have it to call that file, and something related to demux that was my last changed an so far no problems,reopen demux on zap.

OpenPli 4.0 - Vu+Solo2 - 30W Hispasat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users