←  [DE] Benutzerunterstützung

Forums

»

Secondinfobar Pli 3.0

Pedro_Newbie's Photo Pedro_Newbie 30 Aug 2012

Almost perfect the commit but.... can you change it so it shows the channel EPG (the one under yellow), now it is only the current program ?

Dimitrij's Photo Dimitrij 30 Aug 2012

Almost perfect the commit but.... can you change it so it shows the channel EPG (the one under yellow), now it is only the current program ?

"Select default EPG type..." ?

littlesat's Photo littlesat 30 Aug 2012

Indeed select default EPG type.... ;)

What do you mean, do I have to change something myself so it works? If so, where can I find it?

littlesat's Photo littlesat 30 Aug 2012

Long info button, then the bottom option and you can select a default EPG type.... It is made very flexible...
But still it is weird to have EPG under the OK button as it is available via the info/epg button!!! That is why I did not understand this at all....
With the second infobar you can now also select the default EPG (might also be GME EPG)
Edited by littlesat, 30 August 2012 - 07:45.

Thanks, this does the trick, I know I'm a little weird :) but for my remote (a Harmony) this works for me the easiest/comfortable way

SplatterX's Photo SplatterX 31 Aug 2012

Apropos "... now/next EPG...": In der deutschen Übersetzung steht Jetzt und Vor. Vielleicht könnte jemand das falsche Vor ersetzen druch Danach.

Vielen Dank, dass die Änderung so schnell eingebracht wurde. Klasse :)

mika-nl's Photo mika-nl 2 Sep 2012

Long info button, then the bottom option and you can select a default EPG type.... It is made very flexible...

thx alot this one is realy nice :)
I did not know that!

MiKa
Edited by mika-nl, 2 September 2012 - 20:40.

littlesat's Photo littlesat 2 Sep 2012

I have the GME (GraphMultyEPG) as default ;) and it is not in there for long (a few weeks ago).
Edited by littlesat, 2 September 2012 - 20:42.