Photo

donatie

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 minplus

• 84 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 September 2012 - 15:05

Ik wilde iets doneren, maar kom dan in een serie uit te zoeken invul- en paypal-toestanden waar ik helemaal geen zin in heb. Ik wil alleen maar wat geld doneren.
Kan er hier niet ergens een bankrekeningnummer staan zodat ik simpel wat geld kan overmaken om m'n waardering te tonen?
Of moet ik hoe dan ook door een serie rotzooi heen, uitzoeken wat wat allemaal betekent en inhoudt en een account openen bij een systeem waar ik m'n twijfels over heb om jullie wat ondersteuning te kunnen geven?

Re: donatie #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 13 September 2012 - 17:28

Dat hoeft niet. Op de oude site stond dat online, maar op deze is dat blijkbaar niet overgenomen (kom ik nu tot ontdekking).

Bij deze:

Deposit your donation directly into our bank account.

The "Vereniging PLi" has a bank account that accepts money transfers.

Account holder
Vereniging PLi

Bank and Account details:
Rabobank
Postbus 33
4460 AA Goes
Nederlands

IBAN NL46 RABO 0143 9732 23
BIC RABONL2U

National Dutch account number: 14.39.73.223
For transfers inside The Netherlands or from countries not supporting the IBAN-system

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: donatie #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 13 September 2012 - 17:37

p.s. mocht je overgaan tot een donatie (waarvoor alvast onze dank :)), laat dan even weten of je vermeld wilt worden als donateur (en hoe), dan zet ik je er bij.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: donatie #4 CactusJack

• 67 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 15 September 2012 - 20:57

EN] The Lounge

Anything not related to OpenPLi support or development.
No topics off limits... but use English so everyone can follow, and be civil.
Arthur C. Clarke: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Re: donatie #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2012 - 20:57

Ik heb inmiddels de homepage aangepast, en er een pagina bijgezet met deze informatie.

Re: donatie #6 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2012 - 20:59

EN] The Lounge

Anything not related to OpenPLi support or development.
No topics off limits... but use English so everyone can follow, and be civil.

True, this post should be in English.

For those who want to know what this is about:

The TS wanted to know if there is a way to donate to OpenPLi without a creditcard and without having to open a Paypal account. Answer is that you can donate to the PLi Association directly via bank transfer, with the details mentioned above.

Re: donatie #7 minplus

• 84 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 September 2012 - 13:37

Sorry, I didn't know it had to be in English, but there's some logic in it I realise.
My donation has been made and it's allright to notice me as a donateur. Perhaps it can help to make more people to give a donation.

Wan Wizard, I don't know what you mean with "how" I want to be indicated as a donateur.

Grtz, minplus

Edited by minplus, 16 September 2012 - 13:38.

Re: donatie #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 16 September 2012 - 15:32

When you donate through Paypal, you have the option to be listed with your real name, with a nickname, or anonymous. And you have the option to give a short message.

You can see at http://openpli.org/donate, under the form, what that looks like. Do me a PM with how you want it.

Re: donatie #9 minplus

• 84 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 September 2012 - 22:54

Made a donation, said it's allright to notice me as a donateur, sent a PM about it, but I don't see me in the list of donateurs.
What went wrong?

Re: donatie #10 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 20 September 2012 - 23:23

Made a donation, said it's allright to notice me as a donateur, sent a PM about it, but I don't see me in the list of donateurs.
What went wrong?

Nothing, other then a lack of time to check the bank account.

Re: donatie #11 minplus

• 84 posts

Neutral

Posted 21 September 2012 - 20:14

:huh: :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users