installation channel

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #21 messenmack

• 41 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 October 2012 - 15:15

When you`re doing a scan, your customized list will not change, only the "all" list will be different, you`re bouqets will still be the same.
But if, especcially if, the "original" channellist came from our downloads, it will be overwriiten when you do an update.

The list I used to customize, was the Canal Digitaal list on my ET9500. I got this by using the receive file from Drreambox option on DE.

I just did a fastscan to see what happens, and 'my' list has been overwritten.

How to avoid?
Simple: Make sure youre settingslist is on your PC, downloaded with Dreamboxedit. Go to Applications in your menu, press red-button (delete/remove), choose settings en remove the channelist there is.
Now, your box doesn`t know anymore you`ve installed the list once, now put the list back with Dreamboxedit.
Doing an update know will not harm your settings anymore,

Now I'm screwing up the quotes, please excuse my nonsense.

The list I used to customize, was the Canal Digitaal list on my ET9500. I got this by using the receive file from Drreambox option on DE.

I just did a fastscan to see what happens, and 'my' list has been overwritten.

I don't see any 'applications' option in my menu. Is this in the main menu, or a subset from there?

Sorry for yet more questions, but if I don't ask, I'll never find out.

And big thanks to all for helping.

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #22 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,544 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 18 October 2012 - 15:39

They are in the menu, under "Plugins". If you don't have this option in the main menu, you have to set your system in "expert mode", which is an option in the settings.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #23 messenmack

• 41 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 October 2012 - 15:50

They are in the menu, under "Plugins". If you don't have this option in the main menu, you have to set your system in "expert mode", which is an option in the settings.

I have it set to expert, in setting/sys settings/other settings/expert mode

I cannot see the option 'applications' anywhere?

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #24 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,544 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 18 October 2012 - 16:22

Then there should be an option called "Plugins" in the menu (that you see when you press the menu button while you are watching TV). Not sure where "applications" comes from.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #25 messenmack

• 41 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 October 2012 - 16:39

Then there should be an option called "Plugins" in the menu (that you see when you press the menu button while you are watching TV). Not sure where "applications" comes from.

I think it was Henk(sat) who introduced this, sorry for any confusuion.

I do of course have a plug-ins menu, but see nothing to do with channel lists or the like.

Can you specify exactly what to look for?

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #26 Henksat

• 14,843 posts

+50
Good

Posted 18 October 2012 - 17:12

Main menu, then plugins.
Sorry for that mistake

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #27 Henksat

• 14,843 posts

+50
Good

Posted 18 October 2012 - 17:13

Not sure where "applications" comes from.

It was me, in Dutch it`s called "Applicaties", so I thought it would be Applications..... :wacko:

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #28 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,544 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 18 October 2012 - 17:40

"Pek en Veren" ("tarred-and-feathered") ... :)

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #29 Meega

• 3,000 posts

+51
Good

Posted 18 October 2012 - 18:00

I think it was Henk(sat) who introduced this, sorry for any confusuion.

I do of course have a plug-ins menu, but see nothing to do with channel lists or the like.

Can you specify exactly what to look for?

When you're in the plugin menu press the red button and on top of the list should be "settings" if it's there you should uninstall it.
But before you do make sure you have an backup which you can set back through dreamboxedit after the un-installation

ET10000+ Openpli 6.1,1m schotel 4x duo-lnb op vaste opstelling.

Momolights teensy 2.0 met 50 leds op een string ,150 channels
DM8000 Openpli 6.1 Release

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #30 messenmack

• 41 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 October 2012 - 18:16

I
When you're in the plugin menu press the red button and on top of the list should be "settings" if it's there you should uninstall it.
But before you do make sure you have an backup which you can set back through dreamboxedit after the un-installation

Okay, now with y'all :-)

The channel list there was Henkesat, now deleted.

My customised list now set back on my box.

Hopefully no need to pester you guys on this subject any longer.

Are you all Nederlanders, trouwens?

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #31 Meega

• 3,000 posts

+51
Good

Posted 18 October 2012 - 18:22

Yep you ook?

ET10000+ Openpli 6.1,1m schotel 4x duo-lnb op vaste opstelling.

Momolights teensy 2.0 met 50 leds op een string ,150 channels
DM8000 Openpli 6.1 Release

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #32 messenmack

• 41 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 18 October 2012 - 18:27

Yep you ook?

Yeah, applied for citizenship after 33 years here as a Scotsman.

Now I'm a 59 year old Nederlander.

Totally ingeburgerd, but it cost me my Brit passport, and citizenship.

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #33 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,544 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 18 October 2012 - 19:25

I'm a European. ;) Dutch by birth, but haven't lived in NL for almost 13 years now...

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #34 kaz

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 March 2015 - 00:21

Does any one knows how to add channels to your bouquet manually?

Re: New user VU+ Duo, how to customise channel list #35 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,388 posts

+393
Excellent

Posted 3 March 2015 - 13:21

Does any one knows how to add channels to your bouquet manually?

Open the channel list and push the red button for 'all services'. First go to that specific channel and now you push 'menu'.
I assume this will give you many answers to your questions. ;)

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users