• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

Re: Bootlogo #61 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 1 October 2013 - 21:20

It's not related to how early in the boot process it is, the ioctl is simply not implemented.

Re: Bootlogo #62 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 1 October 2013 - 22:02

As I already explained the showiframe binary behaves even different if you use it during booting (old boxes) and during enigma2 restart. It also will not work if you don't close it completely until you fix it (as I tried to embedd it in by booting binary). BUT the needed changes are very small but they need to be tested on all boxes as the boxes and drivers are behaving different as you already found out - BUT this is something you should NOT simply blame on the drivers, because if the code is fixed it works nicely on all boxes and even could be used to show moving bootlogos instead of a static frame (but this was just for playing around as without extra space in /boot the codechange is more or less useless).

You saw very soon what needs to be fixed - so either do it or create something new and better, this is my only advice. And if you fail - it is not my or DMMs fault as the task is not really a difficult one, it only needs time and skills - but deffinitely no driver changes. And if the question comes that you need different code for different boxes how during boot when /proc is not yet mounted to detect the boxtype - don't blame DMM either as this is also only 2 further lines of code.

Edited by gutemine, 1 October 2013 - 22:05.

Re: Bootlogo #63 pieterg

• PLi® Core member
  • 32,766 posts

+245
Excellent

Posted 1 October 2013 - 23:10

I have no idea of what you're going on about.
I see no problem, so I don't need a fix.

Re: Bootlogo #64 honda-civic

• 307 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 3 October 2013 - 18:03

Open Pli Bootlogos.mvi

Attached Files

Re: Bootlogo #65 Anzo

• 310 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 3 October 2013 - 22:09

You can find many boot and radio logos here: http://dreamboxbackg....wordpress.com/

Groet, André

:blink:

Re: Bootlogo #66 honda-civic

• 307 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 4 October 2013 - 09:14

No Thanks I prefer to create myself

Re: Bootlogo #67 macola.hr

• 5 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 February 2014 - 20:34

Gold OpenPli

1280 x 720

by macola

gold-openpli.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by macola.hr, 7 February 2014 - 20:36.

Re: Bootlogo #68 Loui (PD1LOI)

• 4,524 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:48

Nieuwe bootlogo bij OpenPli ziet er weer uitstekend uit.totaal anders als gedacht.

Re: Bootlogo #69 rs3

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 March 2014 - 16:21

hallo to everyone i am new to this site and i need your help.

I have the Dreambox Dm800HD Se (clone) and i have open pli 3.0 and i want to change my bootlogo picture.

Is there any step by step guide on how to do it? 

Thank 's ...

Re: Bootlogo #70 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,380 posts

+393
Excellent

Posted 27 March 2014 - 16:46

Browse to the box with explorer and find the map /usr/share/
There you find bootlogo.mvi and replace it with your own.

And welcome to the OpenPLi support board.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: Bootlogo #71 rs3

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 March 2014 - 22:43

thank you my friend  :)

Re: Bootlogo #72 rs3

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 March 2014 - 22:54

i don t know if it sthe right place to ask but does anybody can help me on how to install ts panel also?

and in the small display in front of the dreambox how can i put "picons" ?

Lot of questions but as i told you before... i m new ...

Re: Bootlogo #73 mirakels

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 7,598 posts

+62
Good

Posted 28 March 2014 - 00:29

then search the forum, topics enough on skins, tspanel en picons.

Geen wonder... Had slechts een dm7000, maar wel ook een rotor. eigenlijk al een tijdje ook een dm600 en dm7025. Maar nu kijkend met een et9000 en vuduo

Re: Bootlogo #74 rs3

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:20

i already search my friend but as i told you already im new so i can t understand evrything and i m afraid to do something which  i don t know very well

So i wiil kindly ask for a step by step guide if it s not problem for the forum

thank you again... 

Re: Bootlogo #75 mirakels

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 7,598 posts

+62
Good

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:21

well, I think not many people expect a question about a skin or picons in a topic concerning 'bootlogos'.

The best way to learn is read the various topics and the wiki. You may not understand everything at first but more and more will become clear in the process.

So try to build some background knowledge. After that you can ask funded questions in a separate topic in the proper forum. (you can create your own topics...).

If you gained some more knowledge you may even update or create new articles in the wiki so you in return can help others with the same problems.

And off coarse do not forget to start reading the forum rules first.

Geen wonder... Had slechts een dm7000, maar wel ook een rotor. eigenlijk al een tijdje ook een dm600 en dm7025. Maar nu kijkend met een et9000 en vuduo

Re: Bootlogo #76 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,309 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 28 March 2014 - 17:31

Not to forget, there is a special forum related to skins.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Bootlogo #77 honda-civic

• 307 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 31 March 2014 - 16:57

Frühling Bootlogo

mvi. and jpg.

gjcxuiaj8f7cw8ozjf2l.jpg

Attached Files

Re: Bootlogo #78 honda-civic

• 307 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 31 March 2014 - 17:10

scr.gif
~~ Pocetni Bootlogo za sve VU+ Boxove ~~
scr.gif

EN
To the start screen to flash (the very first boot logo) (splash_cfe_auto.bin), proceed as follows:

- Formatting a USB stick with FAT32 and create the following folder structure / vuplus/duo2 / or / vuplus/solo2 / (with the older models is different) - Attention: to show upper or lower case in the eighth case, spaces, etc. the folder must be named exactly the same, otherwise it does not work
- Box shutdown, turn off the back, remove all USB flash drives, insert the flash drive you just created and used as the image, flash (goes very quick, is only one file)

HR
Na početni ekran na flash (prvi boot logo) (splash_cfe_auto.bin), postupite kako slijedi:
- Formatiranje USB stick sa FAT32 i napravit sljedeću strukturu foldera / vuplus/duo2 / ili / vuplus/solo2 / (sa starijim modelima je drugačije) - Pažnja: pokazati velikim ili malim slovima u osmom slučaju, prostori, itd folder mora biti imenovan isto, inače to ne radi
- Box shutdown, isključite leđa, uklonite sve flash diskovi USB, umetnite fleš disk koji ste upravo kreirali i koristi se kao slike, flash (ide jako brzo, samo jednu datoteku)

DE
Um den Startscreen (das allererste Bootlogo) zu flashen (splash_cfe_auto.bin), wie folgt vorgehen:

- einen USB Stick mit FAT32 formatieren und folgende Ordnerstruktur anlegen /vuplus/duo2/ oder /vuplus/solo2/ (bei den älteren Modellen ist das anders) - ACHTUNG: auf Groß- bzw. in dem Fall Kleinschreibung achten, Leerzeichen etc. die Ordner müssen genau so benannt sein, sonst klappt es nicht
- Box herunterfahren, hinten ausschalten, alle USB-Sticks abziehen, den eben erstellten Stick einstecken und wie vom Image gewohnt, flashen (geht sehr fix, ist ja nur eine Datei)

q8gn5tw5i186mdpfhk0u.jpg

Attached Files

Re: Bootlogo #79 honda-civic

• 307 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 8 March 2015 - 12:23

:rolleyes: ;) New splash and Full HD Bootlogo for OpenPli

Attached Files

Edited by honda-civic, 8 March 2015 - 12:24.

Re: Bootlogo #80 honda-civic

• 307 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 10 July 2015 - 20:20

FullHD Vu+ Bootlogo 1920x1080_mvi​_ PLI

Attached Files

• Attached File  Pli.rar   50.95KB   42 downloads
  • Attached File  Pli.jpg   32.65KB   40 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users