• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 natman69

• 7 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 27 December 2012 - 19:00

Hi everyone,
I've installed OpenPLi 3.0 on my DM8000 and I've noticed some problems with the CrossEPG plugin and the scripts used to download epg for RAI and MEDIASETPREMIUM channels. These scripts download the epg from the provider web site and inject the data in the epg.dat file.
I've downloaded CrossEPG from the OpenPLi plugin panel. The version installed is 0.6.2 svn 300. The first time I've tried to run a script I got a "script error". So I've executed a script from the command line (it doesn't matter which one you execute, the error is always the same, so I've tried to execute the "example test plugin" that does nothing) and I've found that the error was due to a problem with "import crossepg" statement because the library crossepg.py is in /usr/ lib/python2.6 while the python interpreter search in the /usr/lib/python2.7 directory. So I've moved two crossepg related files (crossepg.py and _crossepg.so) from the python2.6 directory to the 2.7 one. I've also corrected the config files rai.conf and mediaprem.conf (some channel names where obsolete).

Now I can execute the RAI or the MEDIASETPREMIUM script without errors but the epg isn't correct for all the channels.
For example Rai HD and Premium Cinema HD haven't the epg; some channels show the event details, some doesn't; some mediasetpremium channels show a wrong event detail repeated several times for different event (the description of the event is always the same for different event).

Does someone have succeded in installing a newer version of CrossEPG or a working configuration of the svn 300?

Regards,

natman69

Re: CrossEPG problem with scripts #2 DrAk3

• 85 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:59

Hi,
you must change some parameters into mediaprem.conf file and also use the script alias:

mediaprem.conf:
---------------------
# Premium Cinema , id=KE
KE=1,Premium Cinema|Premium Cinema HD

alias.conf:
------------
canale 5-mediaset=canale5,canale5 hd
italia 1-mediaset=italia1,italia1 hd
rete 4-mediaset=rete4,rete4 HD
rai 1-rai=rai 1,rai hd
rai 2-rai=rai 2
rai 3-rai=Rai 3 TGR Lombardia

regards

D.

Re: CrossEPG problem with scripts #3 natman69

• 7 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 3 January 2013 - 09:47

@DrAk3 thank you for your reply. I've solved the problem of missed EPG in some channels using the alias script that duplicates the epg from a channel to another.

I've also upgraded crossepg to a newer version (0.6.2+git342+35c67ac). This solved all my problems! The only bug I've noticed is that the event description is truncated at about 256 characters in all mediaset premium channels. I've tested this version of crossepg with a DB8000 and a DB800se using OpenPLi 3.0.

I don't know how to create an ipk package but I've attached all the files to upgrade crossepg to the new version. Hope this will help other OpenPLi users.

Regards,

natman69

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users