←  [EN] Third-Party Development

Forums

»

TSonlineTV 1.2

mfaraj57's Photo mfaraj57 24 Feb 2013

The plugin appears in main menu and without problem with openpli3.0 for dreambox
i do not know why for vu+ is not working,difficult to test

mman's Photo mman 24 Feb 2013

how to install the file, i've put the file in tmp folder in my dm 8000, but how to find the tmp file in my box?
thank you

Edgar's Photo Edgar 24 Feb 2013

Put the file on a USB stick and your receiver detects it automatic

USB stick did detected I've installed, and the plugin is not in the menu after I've reboot DM 8000???

Edgar's Photo Edgar 24 Feb 2013

USB stick did detected I've installed, and the plugin is not in the menu after I've reboot DM 8000???

Welcome at the club... See my other messages in this subject (also not working here)

So, I've done it twice with the USB stick and nothing, you say there is no chance to have this plugin, right?

jeandubois's Photo jeandubois 24 Feb 2013

The plugin appears in main menu and without problem with openpli3.0 for dreambox
i do not know why for vu+ is not working,difficult to test

Also installs in the main menu for the XTrend9500, the only problem is (as mentioned earlier) the arrow down key or bouquet key doesn't work

regards,
jean
Edited by jeandubois, 24 February 2013 - 20:37.

mman's Photo mman 25 Feb 2013

OK finally i did find the solution. First you need to install TS panel from extensions from the plugin section in your box. After that TS panel will appear in your menu. After that update TSpanel with the latest version. And after that go to Tunisiasat addons and then you will find TSonlineTV latest versions install it and it will appear in the menu. Enjoy this is an exellent plugin.

Edgar's Photo Edgar 25 Feb 2013

That is the trick: to install TS Panel first :) Thanks

Edgar's Photo Edgar 25 Feb 2013

"After that update TSpanel with the latest version". I will say: don't do that! USB connection are disabled after updat to TS Panel 6.9. I thought my USB hard drive went to hell. Later I put an USB stick in my receiver with no success. So reflashed my receiver and after the install of TS Panel 6.5 (from feed PLi) the hard drive worked well. After update of TS Panel to 6.9 USB isn't possible anymore. So again flashed receiver, nice hobby I have haha. TS Panel 6.5 is ok, but don't do that update to 6.9 is my warning.
TS Online is nice, only some streams don't work, I know no guarantee :)

mman's Photo mman 26 Feb 2013

Thanx Edgar, I've been trying to find the solution for USB and HDD, because they are disabled with me also.
So I will need to flash the reciver, thank you.

Edgar's Photo Edgar 26 Feb 2013

You are welcome mman. You helped yourself and me in the troubles, now I helped you out :) Funny way meant off course!

A tip to the maker of TSonline, Mfaraj57, Is it possible to take some code of TS Panel into your own plugin, to bypass TS Panel? I don't know if this is open source or free code at all. TS Panel isn't a nice plugin, because it made a lot of trouble in my receiver (hacking in Enigma2 code, so USB didn't work at all) and also: don't need all other options like change password. I can do that in my own image. For your plugin you only need something to display TSonline. Look to Webmedia plugin, I think something in the same category.

Thanks

Edgar, I flash it again, but everything on the hard disk has been erased. It is first time that is happening to me, I really do not know why. Everytime till know all the videos from many yeras were there, but not this time. Did you loose all yours also. Think twice before installing TS panel.

Edgar's Photo Edgar 26 Feb 2013

My videos are untouched, everything is visible. Maybe something else is wrong. You went to the right location were your videos are?

Yeah, I did, right now everything is fine I can record I have my videos after that. Maybe when I didn't know what was wrong I was trying to create new directory and something has happend, I don't know, but the videos were erased.

mfaraj57's Photo mfaraj57 1 Mar 2013

No interference between TSpanel and harddisk and recorded material
i have not recevied reports for this problem

jeandubois's Photo jeandubois 3 Mar 2013

sorry for that
i will put alternative way to do that

Did you find time to make a version with "an alternative way" or use the arrow-keys on an XTrend to select items yet?

thanks in advance
jean

dirocca's Photo dirocca 3 Mar 2013

No interference between TSpanel and harddisk and recorded material
i have not recevied reports for this problem

read forums also dutch one;
TSpanel 6.9 makes the HDD not accessible anymore
many people have problems
in my case i lost all my recordings

alcomys's Photo alcomys 8 Mar 2013

and in case of a problem there will be an silence a while :)
am i right ?
i want to try this out on my vu+ duo and let you guys know here.

mfaraj57's Photo mfaraj57 9 Mar 2013

TSpanel doesnot interfere with hdd functions and no relation between TSpanel and lost videos
but inexpert use of TSpanel-device manager may erase the recorded file if mount used in wrong way or initialize used
Edited by mfaraj57, 9 March 2013 - 13:55.