Photo

TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2611 replies to this topic

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #561 rizwanawan

• 70 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 January 2014 - 12:59

What is the Password for Video Devil in Net media of Ts-media ? what ever I try to put the value it give me Green screen :(

DM 800 HD

VU+ Solo2

Wetek Play2

Octagon SF 8008

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #562 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2014 - 14:33

Hello,

I think this addon is one of the best I have seen, great work ;)  But I have a problem with playing live streams from Youtube: It usually starts ok but after a few seconds (5-15 seconds) it either stops completely or changes the resolution to unwatchable 128x72 or 96x72 (or something like that) and the picture is not fluent, it freezes a lot. I do not think the problem is in my internet connection as I have 20Mbit line and there is no problem with playing normal Youtube videos (not live streams) even in HD.

I wonder if the problem could be in the addon or in the settings of my receiver? I have Clarketech ET9000 with new image OpenPli 4, kernel version 3.8.7. TSmedia version is 4.9 - the newest one. I will be glad for all your advices. Thanks a lot.

Kennyy

Thanks

No this is the problem of live channels in all youtube plugins,working to fix

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #563 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2014 - 14:35

Hello,

Tsmedia-oe2.0_4.9-beta5 the latest entry "videodevil" does not work anymore with the latest software update from openpli 4.0.

Unlocking with pincode gives crash.

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/media/hdd\n/TSmedia/profile/addon_data/netmedia/VideoDevil'

Hope in next update the bug will be fixed

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #564 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2014 - 14:35

What is the Password for Video Devil in Net media of Ts-media ? what ever I try to put the value it give me Green screen :(

master password 7777 you can change from etc/TSmedia/Tsmedia_lock file

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #565 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2014 - 14:36

TSmedia 4.9 beta6   100 plugins included in one

New:
-solar movies  added to movies section
-dardarkom added to movies/arabic movies
-einthusan bollywood movies added to movies/bollywood movies
-Hellenic movies added to movies/greek movies
-wareztuga and ratotv added to movies/Portuguese movies
-pulockertv series added to net tv
-livelstream added to iptv
-ustream added to netmedia

fixed:
-radio&music musicjukebox
-most of reported bugs and crashs

Proxy management:
-new file added in etc/TSmedia/proxy_links to keep user proxies
change to prefered proxy form addon/local settings
channel1,movie25,movie4k and icefilm only supported

available through TSpanel and Tsmedia_library

Note:The plugin may cause crashs in presence of xbmcaddons due to files conflict,please uninstall xbmcaddons if installed before setup of TSmedia

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #566 dan44762000

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 January 2014 - 15:09

went too library on Tsmedia plugin (4.9beta 5) and its not showing the beta 6 version for download .

what can i do  ? ?

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #567 rizwanawan

• 70 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 January 2014 - 15:41

master password 7777 you can change from etc/TSmedia/Tsmedia_lock file

There must be some other isue, as I enter password, it crash and Green screen, while many other apps and link in TS-media works fine

DM 800 HD

VU+ Solo2

Wetek Play2

Octagon SF 8008

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #568 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 24 January 2014 - 16:17

just added new movie from icefilm to favorite and  went to servers page when run from favorites

the only explanation i see that you have added these movies in older versions of TSmedia,favorite management slightly changed in latest versions and some parameter may be missed from old saved movies

Hi mfaraj57

i added new movies to favorites, but still same problem(no server page) :(

i´m running latest version. any ideas?

grtz Philip

i do not have explanation why running with you like that

but in next close update,please remove first TSmedia folder before installation the new update to avoid conflict with old residual py files

after upgrade to beta 6, problem is solved.thanks :)

grtz Philip

vuduo2 openpli6.1 1TB HDD 2xdualS2tuner

av receiver denon - samsung 4k hdr+ 65inch UE65MU7000 - bose accoustimas 7.1 :rolleyes:

tvv kaart & schotel(64cm), duo lnb, OSCAM

logitech harmony ultimate

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #569 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 24 January 2014 - 16:20

went too library on Tsmedia plugin (4.9beta 5) and its not showing the beta 6 version for download .

what can i do  ? ?

put ipk in /temp

in telnet give command; opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

grtz Philip

av receiver denon - samsung 4k hdr+ 65inch UE65MU7000 - bose accoustimas 7.1 :rolleyes:

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #570 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 24 January 2014 - 16:36

Note:The plugin may cause crashs in presence of xbmcaddons due to files conflict,please uninstall xbmcaddons if installed before setup of TSmedia

ive never had xbmcaddons installed but i still get crashes with the crashlog always reporting the same thing.

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/resources/getdata.py", line 41, in <module>
    import xbmcaddon
ImportError: No module named xbmcaddon

of course if i comment out the import of xbmcaddon in the getdata.py it stops the crashes.

so where can this module be obtained ?

Edited by ian1095, 24 January 2014 - 16:39.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #571 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 24 January 2014 - 16:49

xbmcaddon is in the feed. ;)

grtz Philip

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #572 shalinag

• 26 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 January 2014 - 17:25

Hi Mr.Faraj,

Thank you for your hard work and this great plugin, i installed the beta6 version, on ustream it displays (under construction), no matter what i want to play i get the no valid link available.and on live stream i get no items available, i was just wondering if i am the only one with problem? Again i complement you for this great work.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #573 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2014 - 18:26

ive never had xbmcaddons installed but i still get crashes with the crashlog always reporting the same thing.

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/TSmedia/resources/getdata.py", line 41, in <module>
    import xbmcaddon

of course if i comment out the import of xbmcaddon in the getdata.py it stops the crashes.

import xbmcaddon

xbmcaddon not imported in the current getdata.py,could be the file in your system kept in your box from previous version

delete getdata.py file and do fresh install

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #574 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 24 January 2014 - 18:28

Hi Mr.Faraj,

Thank you for your hard work and this great plugin, i installed the beta6 version, on ustream it displays (under construction), no matter what i want to play i get the no valid link available.and on live stream i get no items available, i was just wondering if i am the only one with problem? Again i complement you for this great work.

yes and because that i wrote still under construction need more work but i put it to be sure it is not working and not geographical block 

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #575 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 24 January 2014 - 21:49

thanks mfaraj57

i stupidly didnt realize that some parts of your plugin were dependent upon xbmcaddons also being installed ll.

Ian.

Edited by ian1095, 24 January 2014 - 21:50.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #576 rbqueiros

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:15

TSmedia 4.9 beta6   100 plugins included in one

New:
-solar movies  added to movies section
-dardarkom added to movies/arabic movies
-einthusan bollywood movies added to movies/bollywood movies
-Hellenic movies added to movies/greek movies
-wareztuga and ratotv added to movies/Portuguese movies
-pulockertv series added to net tv
-livelstream added to iptv
-ustream added to netmedia

fixed:
-radio&music musicjukebox
-most of reported bugs and crashs

Proxy management:
-new file added in etc/TSmedia/proxy_links to keep user proxies
change to prefered proxy form addon/local settings
channel1,movie25,movie4k and icefilm only supported

available through TSpanel and Tsmedia_library

Hi,

Thank you for adding  wareztuga and ratotv to this release.

But i´m having a problem installing it.

My box is an Alien 2 and i tried first to install from Plugins without success and after copying the file to tmp and run the command 

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_4.9-beta6_all.ipk

It gives me the follow errors

SPARK7162:~# opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0_4.9-beta6_all.ipk
Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg/lists/hdmu.
Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg/lists/hdmupicons.
Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg/lists/hdmuskins.
Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg/lists/hdmubootlogos.
Updated list of available packages in /var/opkg/lists/hdmumediacenter.
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0 (4.9-beta6) to root...
Collected errors:
 * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0:
 *      gst-plugins-ugly-cdio *         gst-plugins-bad-rtmp *  gst-plugins-bad-fragmented *    gst-plugins-ugly-asf *  gst-plugins-bad-vcdsrc *        gst-plugins-bad-cdxaparse *     gst-plugins-good-flv *  gst-plugins-bad-mms *   python-json *   python-pyopenssl *      python-compression *    python-html *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0.

Can any one help me please?

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #577 dan44762000

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 January 2014 - 14:09

if anyone here could help i would appreciate it , i am on BT internet in the uk .

cannot get 1channel too work using http://www.primewire.ru/  - but it works on my laptop 

can anyone who has this working on BT in the uk send me the proxy you use please . but i do have a few of the other movie channels working so not all bad .

just i have used 1channel for so long it my go too app now .

many thanks

dan

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #578 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 25 January 2014 - 15:06

primewire.ru is actually a different "sister" site to primewire.ag and not an exact clone, so the site source code is slightly different,therefore the plugin will never scrape the info from this site,simply because its not been written to do so.

if you wished primewire.ru to work you would have to open the site and use firebug to examine the sites source code,then add this to the relevant parts of the 1channel scraper py file.

if you do not have the skills to do this,then the proxy primewire.ru will never work for you in the plugin.

Ian.

Edited by ian1095, 25 January 2014 - 15:09.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #579 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 25 January 2014 - 17:11

Just upgraded to beta6 I see now we need to enter proxy in proxy_links, struggling here a tad. Say my proxy is
neddie675.john.net how do I enter
eg
channel1$neddie675$http://neddie675.john.net/

Just upgraded to beta6 too and 1channel working fine with filenuke sourced movies.

* go to etc/TSmedia/ folder
* create or put a text file there
* name it: proxy_links (no .txt or any other extensions )

If your proxy is: neddie675.john.net & you want to call this particular proxy line for 1channel in proxy_links file (it can have many lines, each a different proxy) let's say neddie675 then:

* put in line:
channel1$neddie675$http://neddie675.john.net/

& save & close proxy_links file (red bits are compulsory) then it will work but first:

* reboot e2
* launch TSmedia: go into 1 channel : press blue button (setttings): change "Select proxy source" from primewire.ag to neddie675: press green button (save)

thanks for  washere

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #580 overlast

• 68 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 January 2014 - 18:13

Hello,

Ts media worked just fine but since sometime i cannot play or download anything anymore. No movies, no YouTube video's. The player shows but wil not play anything. I am on the latest version and OpenPli 4 Vuduo.
Any ideas please?
Do i need to update something else? Do i clean install? Hope it will work again soon.

Thank you

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (3)