• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2611 replies to this topic

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #641 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 1 March 2014 - 17:04

hello mfaraj57

i´m getting GS when i try to download an episode of a serie from simplymovies. ;)

Attached File  enigma2_crash_1393688972.log   17.01KB   10 downloads

grtz Philip

vuduo2 openpli6.1 1TB HDD 2xdualS2tuner

av receiver denon - samsung 4k hdr+ 65inch UE65MU7000 - bose accoustimas 7.1 :rolleyes:

tvv kaart & schotel(64cm), duo lnb, OSCAM

logitech harmony ultimate

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #642 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 1 March 2014 - 17:29

addons/movies/1channel/plugin.py attached

Attached Files

Edited by mfaraj57, 1 March 2014 - 17:30.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #643 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 1 March 2014 - 18:02

hello mfaraj57

i´m getting GS when i try to download an episode of a serie from simplymovies. ;)

attachicon.gifenigma2_crash_1393688972.log

grtz Philip

thanks

simple error ,easy to fix in next update

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #644 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 1 March 2014 - 18:03

oke, thanks. :)

grtz Philip

av receiver denon - samsung 4k hdr+ 65inch UE65MU7000 - bose accoustimas 7.1 :rolleyes:

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #645 shimostar

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 March 2014 - 19:53

Attached File  plugin.zip   6.58KB   13 downloads

thanks for the uploaded plugin.py file. i have edited it by including my private proxy but it did not work. no error log but it just showed the old www.primewire.ag link with no list of shows or movies.

i have attached the plugin.py which gave the line 748 error; this file was uploaded by ian sometime to go when we were trying to learn about privateproxies. can you kindly edit the code on this file to remove this error please & send it back please?

Attached File  plugin.zip   6.58KB   13 downloads

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #646 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 3 March 2014 - 11:16

attachicon.gifplugin.zip

thanks for the uploaded plugin.py file. i have edited it by including my private proxy but it did not work. no error log but it just showed the old www.primewire.ag link with no list of shows or movies.

i have attached the plugin.py which gave the line 748 error; this file was uploaded by ian sometime to go when we were trying to learn about privateproxies. can you kindly edit the code on this file to remove this error please & send it back please?

attachicon.gifplugin.zip

The code of this plugin will conflict with last TSmedia 5.0,i think no problem with proxy try with version 5 and if there is problem we will see

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #647 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 3 March 2014 - 11:17

TSmedia Multimedia center version 5.0
official release
World of entertainment ,movies,tv series,tv shows,youtube,dailymotion,justintv,veetle,sports,music,radio,iptv
all supported by download more than one item to the storage device,add to favorites,add to to dvb bouquets,proxy managment,Easy management of user streams of any kind,information view and more

New features:
-fixed youtube and all youtube dependent addons(musicjukebox,vevo,musichannels,musicvideos..)
-add proxy support for projectvfree,simplymovies,solarmovies
-fixed putlockertv and firedrive resolving
-new items in IPTV ADE stream share(thanks for adetheprince) and iptv-tv
-working movies servers:
movshare
uploadc
devixstage
putlocker
firedrive
nowvideo
bitshare
movereel
played.to
-fixed reported bugs and crashs

use:
-info button from inside the plugin to view information about current item particularly on case of error
-help button from inside and after exit from plugin to view current downloads
-General settings include option for enabling adult media,removal of TSmedia from main menu,behavior after after exit from TSmedia Player,option for none stop playing,customized download and fovorites location

setup:
-from update button in main panel or from updates/library/TSmedia
-from TSpanel servers(use opkg update first in new installation)
-by telnet method after moving TSmedia package to the tmp by any ftp software

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

download

download:
oe1.6 and openpli2.1

OE2.0 and openpli 3.0,4.0 images

Thanks for all members,friends for support and feedback
some of the TSmedia addons imported from xbmc ,thanks pcd (plugin.video.karaoke,plugin.video.musicvideos) and for other original coders

TSmedia team
coder:mfaraj57
graphics:SIOUD

thgp.jpg

dx6p.jpg

crph.jpg

qvqx.jpg

w2zn.jpg

Edited by mfaraj57, 3 March 2014 - 11:20.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #648 shimostar

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 March 2014 - 13:23

attachicon.gifplugin.zip

attachicon.gifplugin.zip

The code of this plugin will conflict with last TSmedia 5.0,i think no problem with proxy try with version 5 and if there is problem we will see

Thanks for the new version of TSmedia 5.0.....unfortunately, I am still having the same problem. let me briefly explain...

I edit the plugin.py file and then ftp addons/movies/channel_1 and then replace the plugin.pyo file with it.

After doing a restart, open tsmedia and 1channel, I can see my privateproxy and it loads both movies and tv shows plus all play links but as soon select one of them to play I then get the same error on line 748.

Is it possible if for you to decompile original plugin.pyo file in addons/movies/channel_1 to a plugin.py and post it? Mine has a coding error. Thanks.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #649 shimostar

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 March 2014 - 13:53

attachicon.gifplugin.zip

attachicon.gifplugin.zip

Thanks for the new version of TSmedia 5.0.....unfortunately, I am still having the same problem. let me briefly explain...

I edit the plugin.py file and then ftp addons/movies/channel_1 and then replace the plugin.pyo file with it.

After doing a restart, open tsmedia and 1channel, I can see my privateproxy and it loads both movies and tv shows plus all play links but as soon select one of them to play I then get the same error on line 748.

Is it possible if for you to decompile original plugin.pyo file in addons/movies/channel_1 to a plugin.py and post it? Mine has a coding error. Thanks.

i have attached the original pyo file from the new version of Tsmedia 5.0 addon/movies/channel1 folder.

can you kindly decompile it to a py file format and post here please? i don't know how to decompile.

Attached Files

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #650 shimostar

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 March 2014 - 15:37

Mr. Faraj, Please ignore all my requests decompiling and changing py files. i have solved the problem by changing the proxy on the plugin via remote control.....

I do apologise for the series of postings when it was a simple resolution. Appreciate your feedback

Kind Regards

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #651 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 3 March 2014 - 16:05

attachicon.gifplugin.zip

attachicon.gifplugin.zip

i have attached the original pyo file from the new version of Tsmedia 5.0 addon/movies/channel1 folder.

can you kindly decompile it to a py file format and post here please? i don't know how to decompile.

attached py

Attached Files

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #652 shimostar

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 March 2014 - 16:47

Thank you very much mfaraj.....Much appreciated.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #653 rizwanawan

• 70 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 March 2014 - 08:19

I am already running 4.9, What Do you recommend Clean Install or just Update to new ?

DM 800 HD

VU+ Solo2

Wetek Play2

Octagon SF 8008

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #654 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 4 March 2014 - 08:38

hello mfaraj57

grtz Philip

thanks

hello mfaraj57

GS is fixed. :)

but when i try to download an epsode of a serie from simplymovies, i get the download progress bar for 2 seconds and than nothing happens. :(

watching the episode is no problem, just download does not work. ;)

grtz Philip

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #655 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 4 March 2014 - 08:43

hello mfaraj57

grtz Philip

thanks

hello mfaraj57

GS is fixed. :)

but when i try to download an epsode of a serie from simplymovies, i get the download progress bar for 2 seconds and than nothing happens. :(

watching the episode is no problem, just download does not work. ;)

grtz Philip

mostly the issue from the server,some links prepared for watching not download

once downloading started that,s mean the plugin did his job perfectly,any error or bug in the plugin the download will not start,also download mechanism is same for all and should give errors also from movies downloaded from other sites like 1channel

try another movies and see

just downloaded blood of redemption from simplymovies and till now 4% downloaded without interruption

Edited by mfaraj57, 4 March 2014 - 08:47.

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #656 dirocca

• 1,667 posts

+59
Good

Posted 4 March 2014 - 09:13

oke i´ll try from other movies. ;)

its just that im trying to download game of thrones s3 and on simplymovies they are in very good quality.

grtz Philip

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #657 Dream1975

• 1,634 posts

+14
Neutral

Posted 4 March 2014 - 09:43

Dear mfaraj57,

Thank you for the great plugin. I have a question though... Would it be possible to make a choice of keyboard (querty or quertz) in the settings (in Holland we use qwerty). Also would it be possible to use the number keys to type (just like sms in the old day), so if for example you press the number 2 twice it will give a b (and if you press it 4 times it will give a 2, 3 times C, 1 time a etc)

Thank you for an answer.

Mutant HD2400, OpenPLi nightly, 2x DVB-C & 2x DVB-S

Mutant HD51, OpenPLi nightly, 1x DVB-C & 1x DVB-S

Wavefrontier T55 (Astra 1,2,3 en HB)

Smartcards Ziggo (Irdeto) and CDS (Seca) on Oscam

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #658 almiahee

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 March 2014 - 15:37

A thousand thanks for this wonderful work
Only noticeable with regard to foreign films with Swedish translation that links do not work

These are some sites for films with Swedish translation if possible be added to the next update.

http://www.tankafetast.com/start

http://www.swesub.tv/index.php

http://sweflix.com/index.php?act=genre

http://www.laddanerfilmer.com

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #659 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 4 March 2014 - 17:54

Dear mfaraj57,

Thank you for the great plugin. I have a question though... Would it be possible to make a choice of keyboard (querty or quertz) in the settings (in Holland we use qwerty). Also would it be possible to use the number keys to type (just like sms in the old day), so if for example you press the number 2 twice it will give a b (and if you press it 4 times it will give a 2, 3 times C, 1 time a etc)

Thank you for an answer.

i do not have knowldge how to make option for a choice of keyboard (querty or quertz) even do not know anything about the subject

but number text input by remote i will include option for that in next updates

Re: TSmedia enigma2 plugin 1.0 #660 mfaraj57

• 1,605 posts

+286
Excellent

Posted 4 March 2014 - 17:55

A thousand thanks for this wonderful work
Only noticeable with regard to foreign films with Swedish translation that links do not work

These are some sites for films with Swedish translation if possible be added to the next update.

http://www.tankafetast.com/start

http://www.swesub.tv/index.php

http://sweflix.com/index.php?act=genre

http://www.laddanerfilmer.com

i will look for them but need time,a lot easier if they are available for xbmc

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users