Photo

The remote end hung up unexpectedly

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gegone

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:49

I try to compile openpli3.0, but could not succeed, I do not know to what about it
I use virtual machine ubuntu12.04 environment
Help me, thank you very much! !

@ubuntu:~/openpli3.0$ git clone git://openpli.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/openpli30/openpli-oe-core
Cloning into 'openpli-oe-core'...
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly

Re: The remote end hung up unexpectedly #2 gegone

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:49

Nobody here?

Re: The remote end hung up unexpectedly #3 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:10

URL is wrong. See here:
http://openpli.org/f...ge__pid__339567
Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: The remote end hung up unexpectedly #4 gegone

• 8 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:25

Well, the compiler environment is established, but the problem appeared to be how to deal with?

Building image for dm800se
Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build
ERROR: Failure expanding variable SRCPV, expression was ${@bb.fetch2.get_srcrev(d)} which triggered exception FetchError: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export HOME="/home/xieqiyun"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/xieqiyun/keyring-5UP8xU/ssh"; export GIT_CONFIG="/home/xieqiyun/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core/build-dm800se/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/etc/gitconfig"; export PATH="/home/xieqiyun/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core/build-dm800se/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin/mips32el-oe-linux:/home/xieqiyun/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core/build-dm800se/tmp/sysroots/dm800se/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/xieqiyun/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core/build-dm800se/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/sbin:/home/xieqiyun/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core/build-dm800se/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/usr/bin:/home/xieqiyun/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core/build-dm800se/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux/sbin:/home/xieqiyun/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core/build-dm800se/tmp/sysroots/i686-linux//bin:/home/xieqiyun/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core/bitbake/bin:/usr/lib/lightdm/lightdm:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games:/usr/local/games:/home/xieqiyun/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core/openembedded-core/scripts"; git ls-remote git://github.com/OpenPLi/HenksatSettings.git master could not be run:
None
ERROR: Command execution failed: Exited with 1

Summary: There were 2 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
make: *** [image] Error 1
xieqiyun@ubuntu:~/openpli3.0/openpli-oe-core$ 

Re: The remote end hung up unexpectedly #5 MMajoor

• 10 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:15

I had a simular problem at the same stage. Same error, but not at the same 'location'.

It turned out to be a certificate problem.

Run the offending command manually (without the whole 'environment' prepend), so in this case:

git ls-remote git://github.com/OpenPLi/HenksatSettings.git

and see what the actual problem is. In my case it reported a certificate problem, and opted to have the certifcate rejected or accepted temporarily/permanently. I accepted the certificate permanently.

After that I re-run the compilation process and this problem did no longer occur.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users