Photo

EclipseHD SR Hi color

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Re: EclipseHD SR Hi color #21 Dzoni

• 24 posts

Neutral

Posted 7 November 2014 - 14:58

Also need to said, font in settings list (bouqet) and in OSD is very good. Just font in plugins panel (font in words of description plugins) is very bad, thin and serrated.

Maybe colleague @taykun345 have time to fix this in bouqet panel and about font in plugins panel,  if colleague @marcinO is too busy. Thanks.

Edited by Dzoni, 7 November 2014 - 14:59.

Re: EclipseHD SR Hi color #22 Dzoni

• 24 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:04

Can anybody suggest how to fix this (in channels panel,on first page) in skin.xml ???

Re: EclipseHD SR Hi color #23 krille

• 69 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 November 2014 - 11:50

Can anybody suggest how to fix this (in channels panel,on first page) in skin.xml ???

Try this one.

new look

Fixed channel panel.

Thanx matrix 10 for this skin.

Attached Files

Edited by krille, 25 November 2014 - 11:54.

Re: EclipseHD SR Hi color #24 Satlubitel

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:25

Hi Guys,

Was on OpenRSI 3.0 for long time and was using/liking enigma2-plugin-skins-eclipse-sr-hd-m-mod-pli_1.0_mips32el skin.

I have moved to openpli-4-beta-azboxhd-20151213 recently, installed on Azbox Premium.

Facing following issue: While watching any channel and press OK button, the info bar/menu which pops up for few seconds is fully transparent and VERY difficult to see the data. I haven’t had that behaviour while on OpenRSI….info bar was visible normally (non-transparent/red interface).

Tried some other skins…all OK, info bar is not transparent, but I like and want to stick with EclipceHD one.

Can someone guide me how/what to change in order to not transparent info bar?

Thanks in advance

Re: EclipseHD SR Hi color #25 Satlubitel

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 May 2016 - 13:30

Hi Guys,

Was on OpenRSI 3.0 for long time and was using/liking enigma2-plugin-skins-eclipse-sr-hd-m-mod-pli_1.0_mips32el skin.

I have moved to openpli-4-beta-azboxhd-20151213 recently, installed on Azbox Premium.

Facing following issue: While watching any channel and press OK button, the info bar/menu which pops up for few seconds is fully transparent and VERY difficult to see the data. I haven’t had that behaviour while on OpenRSI….info bar was visible normally (non-transparent/red interface).

Tried some other skins…all OK, info bar is not transparent, but I like and want to stick with EclipceHD one.

Can someone guide me how/what to change in order to not transparent info bar?

Thanks in advance

Hmmmm seems it is not getting/loading folowing png -> pixmap="EclipseHD_SR/infobar.png"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users