Photo

black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Re: black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ? #21 Persian Prince

• 1,982 posts

+247
Excellent

Posted 28 May 2013 - 15:45

@gutemine

you need "CONFIG_MTD_BLOCK2MTD" like "CONFIG_MTD_NAND_NANDSIM" as module (=m) or =y ?

Open Vision sources: https://github.com/OpenVisionE2

Re: black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ? #22 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 28 May 2013 - 15:51

I don't need anything and I don't beg for anything.

=y is the correct choice to have an easy live with ubifs, but only if all needed patches are applied. The difference in kernel size is peanuts but with such an image in Flash live is much easier, no matter on which boxes. Try to change it, forget nandsim and then use current nfidump to extract an ubifs root_ffe_auto.bin image.

@bacicciosat

You didn't annoy me at all, so there is no need to excuse either - but sometimes it is time to talk (not to you in this case) and sometimes it is time to act.

And we already had too much talking with our special friends on their open source problem.

Edited by gutemine, 28 May 2013 - 15:54.

Re: black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ? #23 leo500

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 June 2013 - 20:18

Exuse me gutemine if my post have urged you in someway.

It was not my intention to make you pressure.

Everyone has its own perspective and right about his choices.

hello, you said that it is not public what is this, the source is not in and said that pirate your stuff, the link is part of the package ipkg

edit: URL's removed as we dont support multi boot here!

Re: black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ? #24 Matrix10

• 338 posts

+27
Good

Posted 6 June 2013 - 08:12

Always one and the same group of people attempting to enter divisions,
stealing other people's work and the like.

Of course it will not go this time.
My support for
@bacicciosat , @gutamine ,PLI

Do not allow those to profit from your work,and to create discord .

R.g.d MX

Re: black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ? #25 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 6 June 2013 - 20:23

I think we don't need any support and if they like old sources and old binaries let them have fun with them.

Edited by gutemine, 6 June 2013 - 20:23.

Re: black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ? #26 loulou2000

• 37 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 August 2013 - 11:32

lea500 because it is a public good,I will check with respect to position

a new error dev blackhole left it on the source and meoinit (meobm) in the image blackhole 2.0.5 in /usr/src/debug/

Re: black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ? #27 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 8 August 2013 - 15:36

Oh, dear: trust DMM and Gutemine with your equipment?!?!?!?!? :blink: :huh: :wacko:

Dearie me... :rolleyes: :D :P

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ? #28 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 8 August 2013 - 16:32

You are welcome to do better. And there are facts and there is fiction.

Re: black hole/pole - meoboot , now open source ? #29 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,707 posts

+1,741
Excellent

Posted 8 August 2013 - 18:11

Gentlemen, the last time I checked this was not a mud throwing contest here. Keep it civilised please.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users