Photo

Compilation failure building for VuSolo2

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Re: Compilation failure building for VuSolo2 #21 bunbun

• 67 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 June 2013 - 18:47

Don't forget to modify the MACHINE_FEATURES option for the transstreamproxy . And you will have to manually copy the opera_hbbtv file to sources. Other than that I don't think I had to mess around to get it compiled. :-D

Re: Compilation failure building for VuSolo2 #22 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 5 June 2013 - 20:05

transcoding and transstreamproxy work fine in OpenPLI. Why remove it? Just fix the recipe to get the source from the correct place. I have mentioned it in development area.

Interesting. I never got it actually working. Started debugging the thing and abandoned it because the construction is really unbelievably clumsy. I now have it working, actually, with some test code, now find the time to properly integrate it into the streaming framework of OpenPLi (which is unique to OpenPLi, it doesn't need a streamproxy at all to start with).

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Compilation failure building for VuSolo2 #23 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 6 June 2013 - 14:14

The machine feature we'll probably keep using for our own transcoding "solution" (in development) (sort of).

I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Compilation failure building for VuSolo2 #24 Robinson

• 2,616 posts

+30
Good

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:18

In layman terms, does transcoding work correctly in the recent OpenPLi images for VU+ Solo2?

ET9000, OpenPLi 4.0, 13E, 19E

HD51, OpenPLi 6.2, 75E - 30W

Re: Compilation failure building for VuSolo2 #25 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:21

No, not until someone implements the interface in enigma (won't work with a "plugin").

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users