• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 axept

• 14 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 July 2013 - 23:19

Hey

Have a few question..

How to find what version of OpenPLI I'm using?

If I update the version, will the Soft-cam settings etc be gone? Can I make a backup, if how?

And when I try to download extension from the menu I get HTTP error not found on everything?? Can't download anything. Just a couple of skins..

And isn't there a Satfinder in the web interface ?

Edited by axept, 16 July 2013 - 23:20.

Re: Some questions for a "newbie" #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 17 July 2013 - 10:29

1. Menu button, Information, About

2. If you update via the box, no. If you flash a new image, yes.

There is a plugin called autobackup, install it, stick a USB stick in the box, use that as backup target. In the setup of the plugin you can also define you want autoinstall, which will recover not only your data (cam config, channel lists, etc), but also all your plugins automatically after a new flash.

3. All our downloads come from the same set of download mirrors, so if you can download and install skins, you should also be able to download the rest. If not, can you post the exact message?

4. Not in the standard webif, but the mobile version has one: http://<ip-of-your-box>/module/satfinder

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Some questions for a "newbie" #3 axept

• 14 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:38

1. Menu button, Information, About
2. If you update via the box, no. If you flash a new image, yes.

There is a plugin called autobackup, install it, stick a USB stick in the box, use that as backup target. In the setup of the plugin you can also define you want autoinstall, which will recover not only your data (cam config, channel lists, etc), but also all your plugins automatically after a new flash.

3. All our downloads come from the same set of download mirrors, so if you can download and install skins, you should also be able to download the rest. If not, can you post the exact message?

4. Not in the standard webif, but the mobile version has one: http:///module/satfinder

Thanks for answers, will post the error message later..

In the info box there's no info about the openpli version.. Just something about enigma version.. I'll see later..

Re: Some questions for a "newbie" #4 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,312 posts

+1,719
Excellent

Posted 17 July 2013 - 12:56

The info/about should look like this. If not, you're not using an OpenPLi image.

Attached Files

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Some questions for a "newbie" #5 axept

• 14 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 July 2013 - 17:58

Okay, here it goes:

Info screen and error msg..

When booting the db it had the openpli boot animation..

I see in the error msg that it tries to download for 2.1, maybe that's my version :huh:

Attached Files

Edited by axept, 17 July 2013 - 18:00.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: software, extension, update, openpli, version

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users