• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Re: OpenPLi supported receivers comparison #41 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,681 posts

+1,740
Excellent

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:40

I've added the columns for the Solo SE and the Zero.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: OpenPLi supported receivers comparison #42 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,472 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:46

As you have upgraded the Vu boxes to the bsp layer, the Linux kernel version is outdated, it should be 3.9.6. ;) That being said, I just posted this to bring it to everyones attention that there are still no entries for the SE and the Z3ro. Btw is there any format preferred when supplying any data?

Everyone can add or edit the wiki pages incl the comparison, feel free to update ;)

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Re: OpenPLi supported receivers comparison #43 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5,804 posts

+187
Excellent

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:47

thanks for the invitation ;)

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

Re: OpenPLi supported receivers comparison #44 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,681 posts

+1,740
Excellent

Posted 25 December 2014 - 12:26

To be complete: Everyone with a valid forum account, and logged into the forum with that account. In other words, the Wiki borrows the current user session from the forum.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: OpenPLi supported receivers comparison #45 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 26 December 2014 - 14:10

Yes, everyone is very much invited to update the information in the comparison chart!

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users