14 replies to this topic

#1 maigais

• 431 posts

+4
Neutral

Posted 5 October 2013 - 06:21

openpli to 2.1 it does not work
I have previously examined

BlackHole-3.1.0F_DM800 ,Tuner + ALINK DTU & Digital USB DVB-T HDTV TV Tuner Recorder Receiver , HDD TOSHIBA MK2552GSX 250gb,usb 16gb,skins Glamour_X-Infinity mod

Re: TMDB plugin #2 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 5 October 2013 - 08:47

im sorry i cannot speak dutch

but we over on satpimps have decompiled and edited this plugin to remove the stupid DM protection.
this version now works on all images,even BH and thats an achievement lol

working perfectly on my VU+ using OpenPli 3.0

Thanks to Jack Daniel for writing the original version with the new API v3

Ian.

Attached Files

Edited by Frenske, 13 October 2013 - 17:24.
I moved the English part from Dutch to the English section.

Re: TMDB plugin #3 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 5 October 2013 - 08:56

forgot to say

the above is the OE2.0 version only,we are still writing the OE1.6 version as the original author has not wrote one.

this should be finished later this weekend,its all done except for the menu button still causing gsod when pressed from within the channel list epg.strangely the 1.6 version has to work very differently to the 2.0 version,but as i said,hopefully we will release this soon too.

Ian.

Re: TMDB plugin #4 flugel

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 October 2013 - 09:00

Thx, ian1095 for your input.

I will wait for the new relaese

grtz

Re: TMDB plugin #5 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 5 October 2013 - 11:27

Here is the OE1.6 version.

tested on BH 1.79 OE1.6

perhaps someone can test and report back if its also ok on Openpli ?

Sorry because i dont use OE1.6 i cannot create an ipk for it so you will have to install it manually.

Ian.

Attached Files

• Attached File  TMDb.rar   121.75KB   14 downloads

Re: TMDB plugin #6 Happysat

• 697 posts

+43
Good

Posted 7 October 2013 - 14:06

Here is the OE1.6 version.

tested on BH 1.79 OE1.6

perhaps someone can test and report back if its also ok on Openpli ?

It works very good, no crashes on 2.1, i did make a ipk of it.

Attached File  enigma2-plugin-extensions-tmdbinfo_1.1-20130929-r0_mipsel.ipk   120.22KB   42 downloads

Octagon SF8008 / TBS5530  DVB-S2/T2 T-85/1.50Mtr/3x90cm (53e 52e 51,5e 28e 25,9e 23e 19e 13e 9e 4e 1w 5w 14w)

Re: TMDB plugin #7 ian1095

• 462 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 7 October 2013 - 17:08

thank you for the feedback my friend and for the ipk.

not everyone is in favor of what we have done here with this plugin,but we personally feel that a plugin once released publicly,should then be available to all,regardless of the image an individual user chooses to use and not restricted to just one type of image or box.

if the author doesnt want everyone to be able to use it,then he should keep it private.

i hope what we have done helps to make people happy.

Ian.

Edited by ian1095, 7 October 2013 - 17:11.

Re: TMDB plugin #8 owensrobertjohn

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 October 2013 - 14:35

Hi, I have to say, I'm a newbie to all this, though came onto the forum because the last while TMDB doesn't work on my VuDuo either. I've read all of the above, and even tried copy the contents of the tmdb.rar into the plugins/extensions library (folder), but get the same error. If there is a known solution for a problem, why isn't this added to the online downloadable plugins library, or better still as an update that installs during online updating? There wass the same thing when IMDB no longer worked, there were solutions posted online, but for someone like me, more or less impossible to use. Why couldn't that solution just be added to the installable plugins library so that it automatically replaced the none working one? Although the IMDB plugin still doesn't work, I still occasionally updates being carried out, though they still haven't got IMDB working properly.

I have to say, thay I as many others greatly appreciate the work that is done (in the background) improving OpenPli Omega, but I do wonder sometimes if some changes are done too quickly, and not properly tested. I posted a post a long while ago regarding the satelite positioner setup and finder worked, asking if it were possible after selecting a channel on another satelite, that the satlite and transponder details were then loaded when positioner setup and/or finder were opened. Then a few weeks ago, to my delight, the two functions worked just as I had suggested. But then about a week or so later that change was removed. Who actually decides on the changes, and hown, when you have a change that you like, can you prevent this then from being altered again? And is a list kept of the (daily) changes? It would be nice when choosing to do an online update, that it was possible to see what is available and choose which you want to install.

Oh, and someone has changed how the counter works. The online update says (for example) there are 20 updates available, then when finished says that there were 21 packages updated.

I look forward to some feed back to my comments.

Cheers,  John

Re: TMDB plugin #9 owensrobertjohn

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 13 October 2013 - 14:42

I meant enigma(2) above...   excuses.  Why don't I have the authorisation to edit my own post when I see I've made a mistake???

Re: TMDB plugin #10 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,528 posts

+1,736
Excellent

Posted 13 October 2013 - 15:38

Mistakes should be easily spotted within a few minutes and fixed. You have that authorisation.

After that it gets locked, history has proven that some people go back in, sometimes days later, and erase what they wrote, destroying entire threads. So the good have to suffer due to the bad...

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: TMDB plugin #11 Trial

• 1,127 posts

+34
Good

Posted 13 October 2013 - 18:08

Hi,

but we over on satpimps have decompiled and edited this plugin to remove the stupid DM protection.

what a big effort. Ignore the wish of the original author crack a plugin and publish it.

ciao

Re: TMDB plugin #12 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,991 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 13 October 2013 - 19:13

What you do not like this plugin?

http://openpli.org/f...ndpost&p=379191

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: TMDB plugin #13 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 13 October 2013 - 19:39

I already bought some partycrackers and flags. On the day Dream Multimedia GmbH annouces they have to close their doors I take a day off and give a big party!

I dont like it when a manufacturer dictates rules to the community.

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

Re: TMDB plugin #14 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 13 October 2013 - 20:02

Hi,

what a big effort. Ignore the wish of the original author crack a plugin and publish it.
ciao

Well, the plugin doesn't come with a licence nor with any maintainer info. So I would say that this is indeed allowed.

Re: TMDB plugin #15 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 13 October 2013 - 22:58

And the plugin will work (a bit) faster since the tpm checkcode isnt executed ;)

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users