←  [EN] Enduser support

Forums

»

Web interface won't work after update....

The_Raven's Photo The_Raven 20 May 2013

Since some months the openwebif is not working on DM7025. If i go to "plugins", an error message is showing:

"Einige Plugins sind nicht verfügbar: Extensions/OpenWebif (No module named fnmatch)"

How can i fix this?

theparasol's Photo theparasol 20 May 2013

Try opkg install python-shell

and reboot the box after installation.

Erik Slagter's Photo Erik Slagter 20 May 2013

It seems that pieterg has fixed this today.

The_Raven's Photo The_Raven 20 May 2013

Cool!!!! Works! :wub:

No update of openwebif, but after installing python-shell all is ok!

Thx alot! Searching long time for a fix!

The_Raven's Photo The_Raven 5 Aug 2013

After an update today, webif is again not working :(

Same problem as before.

If i try to install python-shell:

root@dm7025:~# opkg install python-shell
Package python-shell (2.6.6-ml12.7) installed in root is up to date.

The_Raven's Photo The_Raven 10 Aug 2013

Today i install an update of the webif via opkg, but is still not working :(

How can i trace it to find the problem?

Erik Slagter's Photo Erik Slagter 12 Aug 2013

Can you specify "not working"!

Also the openwebif is not maintained by us.

The_Raven's Photo The_Raven 12 Aug 2013

Thx for reply! :)

Ok, normaly "not working" is not a good text to describe a problem, but here it's true.

The openwebif is not working, means if i try to connect to the ip of the box, firefox returns "connection error".

And if i go to the "plugin" menü on the box i get the message in the first posting.

But stop! Today i updated the box with "opkg" and now it works again!!! :wub:

Looks like it was a "bug" in the openwebif.

But now the "has no valid architecture, ignoring." errors are back. But looks only "cosmetic".

The_Raven's Photo The_Raven 29 Oct 2013

Openwebif again broken on DM7025. :(

Firefox says "connection error".

In the log i see this:

[OpenWebif] hooking original webif plugins
[OpenWebif] loading external plugins...
[OpenWebif] no plugins to load
[OpenWebif] failed to listen on Port 80
[OpenWebif] failed to listen on Port 443

But there is nothing on port 80 or 443. If i change the port for example to 44444 it's still not working. But strange i see nothing in the log.

The "normal" web if is working (if i install it and for sure remove the openwebif, only one webif is in use).

mao's Photo mao 3 Nov 2013

On my 7025 I had an older version of OpenPLI, and couple of days ago I updated the software via settings manu on the box. After that noticed, that the Open Webif does not work anymore.

Browser says it cannot connect. Tried also telnetting to port 80 of the box, and result is this: "telnet: connect to address 192.168.0.136: Connection refused"

Network test goes OK, also I am able to ssh/telnet to the box and log in successfully.

If I install the eneigma2 Web interface (Dreambox Webcontrol) extension, it seems to work normally, but it is not as good as Open Webif.

Seems that some update has broken the Open Webif.

JaNuZz's Photo JaNuZz 3 Nov 2013

Hi ,

I'm having the same problem with my dm800 , I updated yesterday from the menu and openwebif isnt' working anymore. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but it won't work.enabling /disabling changing portnrs in the config doesn't help either.

Jan

mattiL's Photo mattiL 3 Nov 2013

I guess you have enabled OpenWebIf from the plugin already..

I guess you have enabled OpenWebIf from the plugin already..

I'm not sure what you mean by this?

mattiL's Photo mattiL 3 Nov 2013

Go to Plugins (Menu Button>Plugins on Vu+Duo) , choose the plugin called OpenWebIf, the first line says OpenWebInterface Enabled, make sure it is set to Yes.

Edited by mattiL, 3 November 2013 - 22:08.

madchip's Photo madchip 3 Nov 2013

Hello,

i use open pli since somes months, she who are a very very good image, but today i update my dm800 with last update.

But since this update i cannot access to web interface and i try to update channel but it's impossible, always error when "reload setting on the dreambox"

Somes can help me to resolve this problem ?

very thanks
Edited by Frenske, 4 November 2013 - 10:16.
I moved your questions to a similar topic as you have seen. There is need to start a new topic if there already are similar questions. In this way we keep our board clean.

Yeah thx mattiL but it was on enable, I tried to disable/enable it again, different ports etc but it doesn't work.

Erik Slagter's Photo Erik Slagter 4 Nov 2013

I am afraid it has something to do with the IPv6 support that got added recently to the OpenWebif. If the kernel is compiled without IPv6 support, it won't work. IIRC OpenPLi 2.1 does have the "ipv6" kernel module, but it's not loaded automatically. You might want to "modprobe" it, and you may need to install it (opkg) first.

RamsesII's Photo RamsesII 4 Nov 2013

I have the same problem with DM800. The web interface used to work all right, but now after update when I try to access it I just won't open or it gives a bunch of some code.

What do I need to install with opkg to get it working?

I am using OpenPLi 2.1.

Thank you.

The_Raven's Photo The_Raven 4 Nov 2013

I try to get ipv6 working, but without sucess :( I see this packages:

kernel-module-ip6-queue - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6-queue kernel module; IPv6 packet queue handler
kernel-module-ip6-tables - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6-tables kernel module; IPv6 packet filter
kernel-module-ip6-tunnel - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6-tunnel kernel module; IPv6-in-IPv6 tunnel
kernel-module-ip6t-ah - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-ah kernel module; IPv6 AH match
kernel-module-ip6t-dst - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-dst kernel module; IPv6 DST match
kernel-module-ip6t-esp - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-esp kernel module; IPv6 ESP match
kernel-module-ip6t-eui64 - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-eui64 kernel module; IPv6 EUI64 address checking match
kernel-module-ip6t-frag - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-frag kernel module; IPv6 FRAG match
kernel-module-ip6t-hbh - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-hbh kernel module; IPv6 HbH match
kernel-module-ip6t-hl - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-hl kernel module; IP tables Hop Limit matching module
kernel-module-ip6t-ipv6header - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-ipv6header kernel module; IPv6 headers match
kernel-module-ip6t-length - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-length kernel module; IPv6 packet length match
kernel-module-ip6t-limit - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-limit kernel module; rate limiting within ip6tables
kernel-module-ip6t-log - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-log kernel module; IP6 tables LOG target module
kernel-module-ip6t-mac - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-mac kernel module; MAC address matching module for IPv6
kernel-module-ip6t-mark - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-mark kernel module; ip6tables mark match
kernel-module-ip6t-multiport - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-multiport kernel module; ip6tables match for multiple ports
kernel-module-ip6t-owner - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-owner kernel module; IP6 tables owner matching module
kernel-module-ip6t-rt - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6t-rt kernel module; IPv6 RT match
kernel-module-ip6table-filter - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6table-filter kernel module; ip6tables filter table
kernel-module-ip6table-mangle - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6table-mangle kernel module; ip6tables mangle table
kernel-module-ip6table-raw - 2.6.12.6-r9.3.3 - ip6table-raw kernel module

Install all for ipv6?

Erik Slagter's Photo Erik Slagter 4 Nov 2013

No absolutely not.

What does "ip addr" say?