MetropolisHD by Franc

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

Re: MetropolisHD by Franc #161 Rudi1

• 162 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 14 October 2019 - 18:12

Sorry, I created another skin for myself: https://github.com/T...in-SimpleGrayHD

Thank you Taapat!This skin is even better for me and work well on latest pli 7.1 too! ;)

VU+Zero

Osmio4K

Re: MetropolisHD by Franc #162 balkanac

• 85 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 12 January 2021 - 21:55

Hello Franc and other author

Does this skin (Skin-MetropolisHD-by.Franc.MoD_OpenPLi6.2_all) work on OpenPLi 8.0, Zgemma H7s? I tried, however, the display is not complete, there is no weather data, part of the skin at the top is empty. I tried the Weather plugin and Weather_MSN, however, nothing happened, it is still empty.
I tested on OpenPLi 8 develop

Attached Files

Re: MetropolisHD by Franc #163 balkanac

• 85 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 12 January 2021 - 22:50

In the meantime, I also tried Skin-MetropolisHD-mod.Khaled_OpenPLi6.2, seconinfobar is OK, but it seems that the infobar is not complete. I tagged it in the screenshot, I guess there is also a problem with the weather forecast.

Attached Files

Re: MetropolisHD by Franc #164 Loui (PD1LOI)

• 4,524 posts

+140
Excellent

Posted 14 January 2021 - 14:10

In the meantime, I also tried Skin-MetropolisHD-mod.Khaled_OpenPLi6.2, seconinfobar is OK, but it seems that the infobar is not complete. I tagged it in the screenshot, I guess there is also a problem with the weather forecast.

Have you installed and completed Weatherplugin?

Re: MetropolisHD by Franc #165 balkanac

• 85 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 14 January 2021 - 15:06

I don't know what you mean by complete. I've tried the following add-ons:

enigma2-plugin-extensions-weather_msn_0.5-r1_all

enigma2-plugin-extensions-weather_msn_1.4-r1_all

enigma2-plugin-extensions-weatherplugin_1.1_all

Also, I installed the Weather plugin and Weather_MSN plugin with the feed.

Maybe by installing and uninstalling all these add-ons, I did something wrong, deleted something I shouldn't have?

Dear Lowe (PD1LOI), if you are able to test this skin on your box, tell me does everything work for you?
I guess the infobar Skin-MetropolisHD-mod.Khaled should display the weather data? I tagged the screenshot, I guess you looked. Does it show something in you, or is it just as blank as in the screenshot? If I need to install another plugin (as you say, complete), please post it here, or post a link where I can download it. Thank you very much for calling, I hope we will find a solution. Although developers are constantly making new versions of images, good skins need to be customized to continue to work. Skin-MetropolisHD-mod.Khaled and Skin-MetropolisHD-by.Franc.MoD are definitely good skins, I hope that a solution will be found to continue using them.
Thanks one more.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users