• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,607 posts

+210
Excellent

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:24

here is first version on my plugin for displaying permanent Analog Clock on the screen. May be, later I will add it into OpenPlugins repo.

Do not add config screen into skins, because analog clock are displayed on clear screen only and then would not be visibled, what you changing in setup.

Made for HD only, but it works on SD too (change position)

Attached Files

Kdo nic nedělá, nic nezkazí!

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #2 stanzo

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 30 January 2016 - 22:49

here is first version on my plugin for displaying permanent Analog Clock on the screen. May be, later I will add it into OpenPlugins repo.

Do not add config screen into skins, because analog clock are displayed on clear screen only and then would not be visibled, what you changing in setup.

Made for HD only, but it works on SD too (change positi

thks work fine

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #3 Slof

• 17 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 December 2020 - 16:54

would be nice if the clock jumps to a random position over time to reduce the chance of burn in the screen. We at work use our tuner as a radio player connected to an old plasma television. Now we can choose between the standard screensaver OpenPLI logo jumping around or show the DAB+ data on screen. Yeah yeah, i know Big plasma TV massive energy consuming device but we have 80 solar panels on our roof so we do not care that much about powerconsumption anyway.

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #4 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,607 posts

+210
Excellent

Posted 8 December 2020 - 14:09

I can see on it when will be more free time ...

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #5 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,607 posts

+210
Excellent

Posted 8 December 2020 - 17:24

Btw - random position on whole screen or random +/- 20 points ?

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #6 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,607 posts

+210
Excellent

Posted 25 December 2020 - 11:33

Several days added in 8.0rc ...

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #7 Slof

• 17 posts

Neutral

Posted 16 May 2023 - 09:11

Thanks for the random position! It works perfect... almostly. When we listen to the radio the DAB-info of the channel still works and the clock jumps over it from time to time but that's no problem. Problem is when we watch TV. Sometimes the clock appears and sometimes it does not. I can't quite get it yet why it appears or not.

Is it possible to make an on/off switch of the clock with the green button on the remote so we can turn the clock off fast?

Edited by Slof, 16 May 2023 - 09:12.

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #8 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,607 posts

+210
Excellent

Posted 16 May 2023 - 09:50

...it will take some time before I get to it.

Did you mean - disable analog. clock by button ? Better would be add this button to Extended menu (blue) and there to have  ... Zap or Stop clock

Edited by ims, 16 May 2023 - 10:13.

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #9 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,607 posts

+210
Excellent

Posted 16 May 2023 - 14:09

Btw - you can put clock plugin under any hotkey ( then you can press and turn off/on clock).

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #10 Slof

• 17 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 May 2023 - 11:40

Btw - you can put clock plugin under any hotkey ( then you can press and turn off/on clock).

Thanks, forgot about that setting. This works too for me now. Hope you can find a fix to disable the clock while watching TV. While listening to the radio the clock works great as expected.

Re: Permanent Analog Clock plugin #11 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,607 posts

+210
Excellent

Posted 17 May 2023 - 19:30

Thanks, forgot about that setting. This works too for me now. Hope you can find a fix to disable the clock while watching TV. While listening to the radio the clock works great as expected.

Problem is with random position or in permanent position too ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users