Skin

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #201 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:37

I am a complete newbie to all this so would it be possible to tell me how to install this. I have a zgemma star 2s running Open PLi 4.0.

Just go to plugins, press green to download plugins then go to skins and look for the SKY.NEW V2.5 skin from there and it will install..

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #202 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,471 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 22 June 2015 - 15:26

There is no OpenPLi for zgemma star

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #203 djskutz

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 29 June 2015 - 14:13

hi lads im having a problen installing this skin, as soon as i try install i run out of space and cant get it up and running, any ideas? or has anyone got a image with this skin preinstalled for dm800se clone sim 2.10, thanks in advance

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #204 kil

• 5 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2015 - 18:21

УФ.chababu я немного подправил для себя infobara в скинии, и я прошу вашего разрешения поставить скин в следующем форуме

Attached Files

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #205 hemertje

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 33,471 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 30 June 2015 - 15:28

@kil,

english please!

on the Glassfibre 1GB DVB-C...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #206 jimcarrey

• 30 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 30 June 2015 - 23:13

Hi,

Firstly, wow this is exactly what I have been looking for as the next best thing! congratulations on such an awesome skin  :D

I've managed to get this installed on my vu+ zero using SHH install.

I have a couple of issues, well 4 exactly, I have attached an image (hopefully) to illustrate; 

post_72820_0_59721700_1405870106.jpg

Firstly when I go into the tv guide (press up on remote) the image in the top right hand corner is a fixed image of what looks like sky sports, other similar screens such as when I press menu seem to show the live view but not in tv guide.

secondly, on the right hand side it shows the next & next tv programs, for some reason mine is showing blank, just the blue background witch could be related to the fact I only have Now & next in cool tv guide, if anyone could assist with this that would be great.

Lastly, not all picons are showing, either in the top left or down the list, would be great to get them showing for all channels. 

Any help would be very appreciated as this skin has to be the best I've seen hence to get it all working would be amazing.

thanks in advance

p.s. do you have a donation option? I would be more than happy to support this cause.....

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #207 jimcarrey

• 30 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 1 July 2015 - 20:00

Hi. Great Skin. Everything works fine except when you press the down button for the tv guide the pip is just an image it shows whats on now on the stock version PLI-HD. The pip works fine in cool tv guide and when you press the menu button.

Hi chababu,

Your skins are great - thanks for contributing.

I'm having an issue with the channel selection screen. I don't get the next program info and the picture window always has a static image.

Is there a setting I need to change? This is working with other skins and it doesn't appear on your VM or SKY skins.

Thanks.

Thank u all...

Make sure you delete d2NextEvents.py, d2NextEvents.pyo,EventName.py and EventName.pyo from usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter

and replace them with these:

https://www.dropbox....QMS0D5gNOa?dl=0

This should solve your problem.

Sorry guys, forget my last post, I found what I need on page 10, I thought I had trialled through the thred, My bad!

I still have an issue with the picons down the left hand side, see the below screen shot, can anyone help? thanks guys... 

20150701_195637.jpg

Edited by jimcarrey, 1 July 2015 - 20:01.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #208 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 2 July 2015 - 22:04

Hi. Great Skin. Everything works fine except when you press the down button for the tv guide the pip is just an image it shows whats on now on the stock version PLI-HD. The pip works fine in cool tv guide and when you press the menu button.

Hi chababu,

I'm having an issue with the channel selection screen. I don't get the next program info and the picture window always has a static image.
Is there a setting I need to change? This is working with other skins and it doesn't appear on your VM or SKY skins.

Thanks.

Thank u all...

Make sure you delete d2NextEvents.py, d2NextEvents.pyo,EventName.py and EventName.pyo from usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter

Sorry guys, forget my last post, I found what I need on page 10, I thought I had trialled through the thred, My bad!

I still have an issue with the picons down the left hand side, see the below screen shot, can anyone help? thanks guys...

20150701_195637.jpg
Hi there

Thnx mate...am glad you like the skin. To get the picons to show on the channel list you have to enable that in the settings...

Open Pli 4

Menu>Set Up>Settings>User Interface and look for display picons in channel list

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #209 jimcarrey

• 30 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 3 July 2015 - 12:54

Hi chababu,

Thanks.

Thank u all...

Make sure you delete d2NextEvents.py, d2NextEvents.pyo,EventName.py and EventName.pyo from usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter

20150701_195637.jpg
Hi there

Thnx mate...am glad you like the skin. To get the picons to show on the channel list you have to enable that in the settings...

Open Pli 4

Menu>Set Up>Settings>User Interface and look for display picons in channel list

Cheers Buddy,

Ill give that a whirl tonight when I get in,

thanks again for such and awesome skin :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #210 kil

• 5 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 3 July 2015 - 14:57

УФ.chababu я немного подправил для себя infobara в скинии, и я прошу вашего разрешения поставить скин в следующем форуме

UF.chababu I'm a little touched up infobar for yourself in your skins, and I ask your permission to put on the skin at the next forum, very good skin !!! :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #211 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 3 July 2015 - 18:41

UF.chababu I'm a little touched up infobar for yourself in your skins, and I ask your permission to put on the skin at the next forum, very good skin !!! :)
Yes mate. It is ok. You can do whatever you please with the skin and share it with people. Good work you have done. Could you please send me your modifications.

Thanks

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #212 kil

• 5 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 4 July 2015 - 07:41

Yes mate. It is ok. You can do whatever you please with the skin and share it with people. Good work you have done. Could you please send me your modifications.

Thanks

I am a complete novice in this and need you to tell me how you send my changes and skins, sdes or personal? If the personal is how to do it? File format zapokovan tar gz-.Razmer 9.00MB

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #213 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 4 July 2015 - 10:21

Thanks
I am a complete novice in this and need you to tell me how you send my changes and skins, sdes or personal? If the personal is how to do it? File format zapokovan tar gz-.Razmer 9.00MB
I am sorry but I do not understand your question.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #214 kil

• 5 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 4 July 2015 - 17:32

УФ.chababu я немного подправил сведений для себя в ваши шкуры, и я прошу вашего разрешения положить на кожу на следующем форуме, очень хорошая кожа !!! :)
Да мат. Это нормально. Вы можете делать что угодно с кожей и поделиться им с людьми. Хорошую работу вы проделали. Не могли бы вы прислать мне ваши изменения.

Спасибо
Я полный новичок в этом и хочу, чтобы ты сказал мне, как вам отправить мои изменения и скины, сдесь или личные? Если личное-это как это сделать? Файл Формат zapokovan Тар ГЗ-.Размер 9.00 МБ
Я сожалею, но я не понимаю Ваш вопрос.

chababu принимай:

Attached Files

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #215 kil

• 5 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 4 July 2015 - 17:40

And here's another Picon in the bargain:

Attached Files

Edited by kil, 4 July 2015 - 17:43.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #216 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 4 July 2015 - 19:22

УФ.chababu я немного подправил сведений для себя в ваши шкуры, и я прошу вашего разрешения положить на кожу на следующем форуме, очень хорошая кожа !!! :)

Да мат. Это нормально. Вы можете делать что угодно с кожей и поделиться им с людьми. Хорошую работу вы проделали. Не могли бы вы прислать мне ваши изменения.

Спасибо

Я полный новичок в этом и хочу, чтобы ты сказал мне, как вам отправить мои изменения и скины, сдесь или личные? Если личное-это как это сделать? Файл Формат zapokovan Тар ГЗ-.Размер 9.00 МБ

Я сожалею, но я не понимаю Ваш вопрос.

chababu принимай:

And here's another Picon in the bargain:

Thanks. I will look into it later.

Cheers

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #217 bobjuventini

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 5 July 2015 - 00:26

SKY.NEW Skin V2.3

Graphical EPG Screen, Progress Bars and Select Bars added:

attachicon.gif1_0_1_132B_7E7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

attachicon.gif1_0_1_1134_7D7_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

attachicon.gif1_0_19_22E4_80D_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

attachicon.gif1_0_19_5226_0_0_11AAB59_0_0_0 (1).jpg

attachicon.gif1_0_19_5226_0_0_11AAB59_0_0_0 (2).jpg

Enjoy

:)

nice skin

try to install but with no result. installation goes ok, when I go to menu skin there is no new skin

pls help

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #218 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 5 July 2015 - 10:39

SKY.NEW Skin V2.3

Enjoy

nice skin
try to install but with no result. installation goes ok, when I go to menu skin there is no new skin
pls help
You have to install using telnet.

Copy the file to /tmp

And install it through DCC telnet then choose the skin and restart Enigma..

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #219 bobjuventini

• 28 posts

Neutral

Posted 6 July 2015 - 20:42

SKY.NEW Skin V2.3

Enjoy

nice skin
pls help

Copy the file to /tmp

yes mate, I ftp copy to /tmp, then install from menu and when I go to menu-skin new skin is not showing

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #220 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 6 July 2015 - 23:28

SKY.NEW Skin V2.3

Enjoy

nice skin
pls help

Copy the file to /tmp

yes mate, I ftp copy to /tmp, then install from menu and when I go to menu-skin new skin is not showing
Dont install it from menu. Use dcc telnet command is in post #1

You can install the skin from plugin downloads menu or linuxsat support plugin under open pli skins.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users