SKY.NEW Skin V2.0

Skin

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #81 sdreambox

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 June 2014 - 23:54

This just keeps me in a reboot loop and have tried copying fonts as sky medium lcd and tux txt .ttf where missing

using merlin 3 on dream box 7020hd v2

this works 4 open pli, open atv n hd freaks images...

but theres no open poi for 7020hd v2 :(((((

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #82 jootje

• 121 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:57

And than it stays quiet.......

VU+ Ultimo 4K met Kabel FBC tuner en een twin Satelliet tuner.

Tuner 1, Turnable Triax 110cm met motor draaibaar van 78,5 graden oost tot 67 graden west.

Tuner 2, Multytenne.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #83 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 27 June 2014 - 19:01

And than it stays quiet.......

Sorry mate...hv bn vry bsy n my ipk file been playin up...I will luk in2 it ova de weeknd...sori mate..

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #84 KGRAT

• 1 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2014 - 13:55

Thank you :) nice skin :)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #85 honda-civic

• 307 posts

+22
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2014 - 14:06

hehe nice skin ,,,with  6.3MB,,,

but no one looks at how much the place occupied by flash

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #86 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2014 - 14:11

hehe nice skin ,,,with 6.3MB,,,
but no one looks at how much the place occupied by flash

you can try reduce it if you want...hehehe

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #87 dcfc_liam

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:04

need help installing over the air please help i have uploaded the file to my box in tmp and installed but the skins but they dont show up in skins once i have installed them 

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #88 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 17 July 2014 - 14:34

need help installing over the air please help i have uploaded the file to my box in tmp and installed but the skins but they dont show up in skins once i have installed them

Which box and image are u using...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #89 dcfc_liam

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 July 2014 - 20:30

Which box and image are u using...

am using the vu solo 2 on openpli and one question does it work on vix aswell?

Edited by dcfc_liam, 17 July 2014 - 20:33.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #90 dcfc_liam

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 July 2014 - 22:04

i would like to use this full theme on my vu solo2  running vix is there any way ??

Edited by dcfc_liam, 17 July 2014 - 22:05.

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #91 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 17 July 2014 - 22:56

i would like to use this full theme on my vu solo2 running vix is there any way ??

I am sori but this skin will only work with openpli, openatv or hd freaks...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #92 dcfc_liam

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 17 July 2014 - 23:15

i tried to install the theme via ftp it is on my box but it doesnt seem to install as once i go to skin settings after reset it doesn't seem to be there i will run my box on openpli if i can have some instructions on how to get it up and running fully with picons etc thanks for your help in advance chababu 

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #93 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 18 July 2014 - 09:52

i tried to install the theme via ftp it is on my box but it doesnt seem to install as once i go to skin settings after reset it doesn't seem to be there i will run my box on openpli if i can have some instructions on how to get it up and running fully with picons etc thanks for your help in advance chababu

You need to find openpli image for your box and flash the image.

After flashing open pli image you will then be able to install this skin to your reciever and get it 2 work.

I will try find you a link for the openpli image of ur reciever and pm u.

:)

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #94 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:02

Hey Chababu great skin but the dropbox link dont work? iv already got your skin but need update also if you dont mind sending me the on demand plugin and cool tv guide plugin? latest of course and thanks keep it up mate!

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #95 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:53

Also which picons are you using? if you can send the same picons would be great thanks again!

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #96 dcfc_liam

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 19 July 2014 - 13:00

After flashing open pli image you will then be able to install this skin to your reciever and get it 2 work.

thanks mate i will have to try again it didn't let me install it before but hopefully i can get it up and running i really wanna use it would what picons are you using and what page is the latest upto date skin to download ? please post link so i can download it please thanks in advance 

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #97 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 19 July 2014 - 16:41

Hey Chababu great skin but the dropbox link dont work? iv already got your skin but need update also if you dont mind sending me the on demand plugin and cool tv guide plugin? latest of course and thanks keep it up mate!

thnx mate...I will put upload the links you requested late 2mrw as I am away 4rm home at the moment...will upload evrythin u hv asked... thnx again...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #98 chababu

• 140 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 19 July 2014 - 16:43

thanks mate i will have to try again it didn't let me install it before but hopefully i can get it up and running i really wanna use it would what picons are you using and what page is the latest upto date skin to download ? please post link so i can download it please thanks in advance
I will upload the latest updated skin link by 2mrw...including the xpicons folder as well...

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #99 dcfc_liam

• 7 posts

Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 14:57

sound chababu looking forward to having it and hopefully it works 

Re: SKY.NEW Skin V2.0 #100 abul_siddique

• 21 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 20 July 2014 - 15:30

Awesome

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Skin