HbbTV problem on VU+ duo

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 ciciol

• 157 posts

+10
Neutral

Posted 3 June 2014 - 10:12

Hi, What happens is that after the update and clean soft HbbTV plugin does not work? The tuner starts only when you manually delete the folder via FTP HbbTV.

Edited by ciciol, 3 June 2014 - 10:16.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #2 Rick Hunter

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,063 posts

+56
Good

Posted 3 June 2014 - 19:45

If you not tell us with receiver you're using.. we can not help you. If you have problems with the tuners, try flashing you receiver first.

Plinux member We have a.. (ehmm.. morgage) house.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #3 ciciol

• 157 posts

+10
Neutral

Posted 4 June 2014 - 04:23

VU + Duo, OpenPLi 4.0. The pure software also does not work.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #4 ciciol

• 157 posts

+10
Neutral

Posted 4 June 2014 - 06:50

If you not tell us with receiver you're using.. we can not help you. If you have problems with the tuners, try flashing you receiver first.

VU + Duo, OpenPLi 4.0.Clean software also does not work. After updating the firmware on 04/27/2014 stopped working. How do I restore the tuner backup file from an earlier date everything works. After uploading the firmware and adding pure HbbTV plugin after reboot tuner does not rise. Manually removing the entire folder FTP HbbTV in usr / lib / .....extensions tuner turns immediately to normal operation.

Edited by ciciol, 4 June 2014 - 06:52.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #5 neku

• 181 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:36

Hi,

I have the same problem. After installing the hbbtv plugin on a clean OpenPLi 4 on my Duo, the receiver falls into a bootloop after the next restart.

I hope this can be fixed.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #6 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,969 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 15 June 2014 - 14:12

Can you try to find a crash file? You can run ftp to get it even while enigma is restarting, if you have a harddisk fitted, it will be on the harddisk anyway.

I have a hunch the last hbbtv fix from VU+ introduced a problem with duo receivers. The version we're offering is now 1:1 the one from VU+ again.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #7 neku

• 181 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 15 June 2014 - 15:59

I got a greenscreen and thus a crash log when I started the Plugin right after installing it. Rebooting the box after that resulted in a bootloop and no additional crash logs.

Attached Files

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #8 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,969 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 15 June 2014 - 17:43

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 192, in processDelay
    callback(*retval)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/HbbTV/plugin.py", line 2461, in cbYoutubeTVClose
    setPluginBrowser(session.openWithCallback(clearBrowserData, OperaBrowser, config.plugins.youtubetv.uri.value, True))
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 294, in openWithCallback
    dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 304, in open
    dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 234, in instantiateDialog
    return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 270, in doInstantiateDialog
    dlg.applySkin()
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 112, in applySkin
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 47, in createGUIScreen
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/HbbTV/plugin.py", line 1924, in layoutFinished
    self.cbUrlText(data=self.paramUrl, mode=1, opcode='OP_BROWSER_OPEN_YOUTUBETV')
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/HbbTV/plugin.py", line 2018, in cbUrlText
    if not _g_helper._is_browser_running():
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_is_browser_running'
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method Session.processDelay of <__main__.Session instance at 0x17368a0>>,()) failed)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<openpli>
<enigma2>
  <crashdate>So Jun 15 13:03:46 2014</crashdate>
  <compiledate>Jun 15 2014</compiledate>
  <contactemail>forum at www.openpli.org</contactemail>
  <!-- Please email this crashlog to above address -->
  <skin>PLi-HD/skin.xml</skin>
  <sourcedate>2014-06-15</sourcedate>
  <branch>(no branch)</branch>
  <rev>27fb585</rev>
  <version>3.0.0</version>
</enigma2>

Edited by Erik Slagter, 15 June 2014 - 17:45.

I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #9 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,969 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 15 June 2014 - 17:46

I am sorry, I can't make a clear cause out of this.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #10 neku

• 181 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 15 June 2014 - 17:48

So no more hbbtv for Vu+ Duo users?

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #11 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,969 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 15 June 2014 - 17:50

Let's start with a little patience here, there might be someone who ís able to draw some conclusions out of this. Mind you, this plugin is not of OpenPLi origin, it comes straight from VU+.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #12 neku

• 181 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 15 June 2014 - 18:45

Is there anything I can do to help finding the cause of the bootloop? 

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #13 janejak

• 284 posts

+11
Neutral

Posted 15 June 2014 - 22:34

yea go to another channel who not have sending with HBBtv who are trigging crach

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #14 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,969 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:19

Or remove the hbbtv plugin for the time being.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #15 neku

• 181 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 16 June 2014 - 15:41

Of course I did, but this does not make it work ;).

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #16 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,969 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 16 June 2014 - 18:12

The hbbtv plugin is removed and still the duo crashes on something hbbtv-related? Strange.

Can you try this, remove the vuplus-hbbtv-dumpait package:

opkg remove vuplus-hbbtv-dumpait

I guess it's not removed when you only remove the hbbtv plugin. I think this package is responsible.

Edited by Erik Slagter, 16 June 2014 - 18:12.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #17 neku

• 181 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 16 June 2014 - 20:18

No sorry, that was a misunderstanding. Without the plugins the box is usable, but by working I meant working hhbtv. :)

Edited by neku, 16 June 2014 - 20:18.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #18 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:21

Let's start with a little patience here, there might be someone who ís able to draw some conclusions out of this. Mind you, this plugin is not of OpenPLi origin, it comes straight from VU+.

I can't shed any light on the crashlog.
But what I can say is that even the old DUO is capable of running HbbTV. atm I have DUO's running on VTi & VIX: both also use the original, unpatched HbbTV plugin and the box does a fine job (tested on Dutch & German services).
Recently I also had a DUO on PLi, and HbbTV was also fine

I must say however, as I also stated before, that the DUO really needs a swap-file (and mine even the cacheflush plugin to prevent issues on the long run).

So I can't see any reason why HbbTV wouldn't work for you. Maybe flash an actual image, without restoring settings or plugins, make a basic setup (services & softcam), install HbbTV, activate a swap-file and see how you go from there.

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #19 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,931 posts

+695
Excellent

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:52

I must say however, as I also stated before, that the DUO really needs a swap-file (and mine even the cacheflush plugin to prevent issues on the long run).

Good remark... as the VU+DUO1 has not many RAM available....

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: HbbTV problem on VU+ duo #20 neku

• 181 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 17 June 2014 - 15:07

As I said I did a clean flash with nothing installed, and it still crashes the whole system. I will try adding swap later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users