SMA price how interactivity LAN

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Arslan Zaidi

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 July 2014 - 01:06

Hello everyone,

New to this community, new to OpenPLi. I was looking for a solution and I found this open source software, which might be a solve the problem. Dont know currently whether it can satisfy my requirements or not, which are:

I want to have a device that can be connected to TV on output (whether by DVB or HDMI) and a computer at input (via ethernet). It does not have to do anything with the normal TV/channels. This device needs to overlay a ticker or jacket of graphics on the normal SMA TV stream and take certain inputs from TV remote and send to the server via LAN. 

How to accomplish this? Suggestions, solutions? 

Secondly, if OpenPLi can be used for this purpose then what is the minimum price of a compatible STB? (Chinese price will be better if anyone knows, because required final price is a maximum of 25 USD per piece).

Thanking you all in advance for your help and support. (And if this was not the right forum category to ask this question then my apologies as I did not find a more better fit)

Re: How to make SMA TV interactive? #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,605 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 2 July 2014 - 10:36

Moved to the Lounge, this is not a support question.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: How to make SMA TV interactive? #3 mirakels

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 7,599 posts

+62
Good

Posted 2 July 2014 - 15:31

what is a 'normal SMA TV stream'?

Geen wonder... Had slechts een dm7000, maar wel ook een rotor. eigenlijk al een tijdje ook een dm600 en dm7025. Maar nu kijkend met een et9000 en vuduo

Re: How to make SMA TV interactive? #4 Arslan Zaidi

• 2 posts

Neutral

Posted 2 July 2014 - 17:39

SMA TV is Single Master Antenna Distribution system used in closed properties like hotels. check this small article,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SMATV

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SMA, price, how, interactivity, LAN

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users