Photo

installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 scaleovista

• 20 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 December 2014 - 20:20

opg-install-cmd:cannot install packtage enigma2-plugin-extensions-automatic-fullbackup

Re: installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured #2 scaleovista

• 20 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 December 2014 - 20:29

installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured

opg-install-cmd:cannot install packtage enigma2-plugin-extensions-automatic-fullbackup

???????????

after updating not possible and install some plugins

wats is the ploblems?

Edited by scaleovista, 3 December 2014 - 20:33.

Re: installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured #3 Trial

• 1,127 posts

+34
Good

Posted 3 December 2014 - 20:38

Hi,

the message says it all. Plugin is not for your STB because of wrong architecture. What box do you have and what do you want to install?

ciao

Re: installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured #4 scaleovista

• 20 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 December 2014 - 20:42

octagon xp 1000

before yesterday's new update was working correct

install plugins 

automatic -fullbackup (3.3)

for et/vu+/xp1000/F1/F3

Edited by scaleovista, 3 December 2014 - 20:47.

Re: installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 3 December 2014 - 20:55

I think for the boxes without an FPU, the architecture has changed. Typically the low-end boxes, like the XP1000 and the ET4000. You need to flash to solve this.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured #6 scaleovista

• 20 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 December 2014 - 21:11

Thank you, I hope that results

Re: installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured #7 ColinB

• 743 posts

+28
Good

Posted 3 December 2014 - 21:14

I think for the boxes without an FPU, the architecture has changed. Typically the low-end boxes, like the XP1000 and the ET4000. You need to flash to solve this.

@WW, check my earlier post. It all went PT (Pete Tong)(Wrong) after a freash install of last nightly image.

Probably is good idea to stick/reflash with older backup if your having the same problems as my XP1000., which works fine until the "Big Changes".

I'm not a tech, and have no problem playing around with my STB.

Xtrend et8000 7.1-Release

2 x 8/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 23e 28e   

Astrometa USB Tuner Working DVB-T2 now on Kernel 4.10+  ;)

WD10EARX 1TB

Sandisk 32GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

ZGemma Star S 7.0-Release

4/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 28e

Sandisk 8GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

LG 49UH610V UHD-HDR

UHF/Cable/Sat

E-Channelizer

Re: installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured #8 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,625 posts

+1,739
Excellent

Posted 3 December 2014 - 21:21

Just been tabbed on the back for this.

The "big change" caused the issue with the FPU (floating point unit) to surface. Most boxes have a hardware FPU, but the cheap ones don't. A bit like the 386SX and 486SX chips of old.

This in turn means that packages that require the FPU need to be compiled with an FPU emulation layer for them to work.

For most of the packages, and for the image itself, this is done, so the base of the image works again. However, some packages are in shared feeds, so they can have only one architecture. To solve this, we need to setup seperate feeds for FPU-emulated packages for these boxes, which will happen in the next few days.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured #9 ColinB

• 743 posts

+28
Good

Posted 3 December 2014 - 23:13

Just been tabbed on the back for this.

The "big change" caused the issue with the FPU (floating point unit) to surface. Most boxes have a hardware FPU, but the cheap ones don't. A bit like the 386SX and 486SX chips of old.

This in turn means that packages that require the FPU need to be compiled with an FPU emulation layer for them to work.

For most of the packages, and for the image itself, this is done, so the base of the image works again. However, some packages are in shared feeds, so they can have only one architecture. To solve this, we need to setup seperate feeds for FPU-emulated packages for these boxes, which will happen in the next few days.

Big Thanks Sir

Xtrend et8000 7.1-Release

2 x 8/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 23e 28e   

Astrometa USB Tuner Working DVB-T2 now on Kernel 4.10+  ;)

WD10EARX 1TB

Sandisk 32GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

ZGemma Star S 7.0-Release

4/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 28e

Sandisk 8GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

LG 49UH610V UHD-HDR

UHF/Cable/Sat

E-Channelizer

Re: installpackages found but incompatible with the architectures configured #10 Trial

• 1,127 posts

+34
Good

Posted 4 December 2014 - 08:41

Hi,

for Dreamboxes the packages for this kind of CPU (without float) often have -nf in the name. The Dreambox 800HD is such a box.

ciao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users