3 replies to this topic

#1 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,625 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 6 March 2015 - 18:55

continue from NL fullhd thread:  

It could be, that your templates are in skin_user.xml and not in skin_user_PLi-FullHD.xml.  Place: /etc/enigma2

skin_user.xml is common for all skins, skin_user_skinname.xml is only for one skin "skinname".

When is used skin_user_skinname.xml presented, then skin_user.xml is not used for this skin.

feg: skin_user_PLi-FullHD.xml is for PLi-FullHD skin only and then for this skin is not used skin_user.xml

Kdo nic nedělá, nic nezkazí!

Re: user_skin and how it works #2 S_Hopper

• 298 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 7 March 2015 - 17:06

I fear you misunderstood me. I am talking about skin_templates.xml in the PLi-FullHD directory. I have changed this file in order to add some items to the infobar of the skin. To avoid it is overwritten during an update, I moved the file to etc/enigma2. For the FullHD skin this works well, but if I change to the normal HD skin, also the template file for the FullHD skin is loaded, because it is in the etc/enigma2 directory.

Re: user_skin and how it works #3 ims

• PLi® Core member
  • 13,625 posts

+212
Excellent

Posted 7 March 2015 - 18:08

You must put all your changed templates (screens) into /etc/enigma2/skin_user_PLi-FullHD.xml. This file is readed as last xml and is used instead all "old" screens in PLi-FullHD skin. Do not copy skin_templates into /etc/enigma2/

Kdo nic nedělá, nic nezkazí!

Re: user_skin and how it works #4 S_Hopper

• 298 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 8 March 2015 - 12:25

@IMS
Thanks for the info. I put the infobar templates as well as the display templates into the skin_user_PLi-FullHD.xml and it does exactly what I wanted. I'm a happy man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users