EPG channels scanning cccam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 hansham

• 19 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 April 2015 - 16:00

I receive Astra1, Astra2, Astra3, Hotbird. I live in Almere, The Netherlands

When I scan for channels, I ges a few Thousand channels. When I browse them, some are shown in white letters, some gray. Behind some an explaining text appears, and behind the most of them, no text.

I have some CCCAM lines to watch Canal Digitaal and a few other channels.

When I select channels as favourites, sometimes, after a few months, some channels do not work anymore. For example, I was watching Discovery Channel HD, and the next day it was black.

When I go to "all channels" there is a list of maybe 4 or 5 Discovery Channel HD channels, and only one of them works.

It is a hell of a job to constantly figure out what channels can I receive and what not.

Is there a way to scan for all the channels I have a valid C-line for? Software that scans the channels and checks if I can receive it or not?

related question: why is there an explanation text behind some of the channels and sometimes not?

Edited by hansham, 10 April 2015 - 16:02.

VU+DUO / 2xVU+SOLO / Visiosat BIG Bisat / 3xInverto Quad Red Extend / 1xALPS quad / 4xVenton DIWO-518E Exclusive line DiSEqC / Draytec Vigor 2130n Gigabit router / Zyxtel GS-108B switch / Cat-6 UTP / Synology DS-109 NAS / WD10EARS HDD 1TB

Re: How to filter channels that work from dead channels #2 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 10 April 2015 - 16:03

Channel names in grey means the box has no config for those channels, so it doesn't know how to receive them.

Card sharing is an illegal activity, and can not be discussed here as per our forum rules. Get a subscription and you'll know exactly what you can watch: what you pay for.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: How to filter channels that work from dead channels #3 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,635 posts

+61
Good

Posted 14 April 2015 - 18:34

I suggest you create a favorite list, to which you add the channels that you will see in according to your wishes. As a whole list is ready, then just make sure that make backup from it.
When time progresses, you can supplement your favorites list, add and delete services. There you can create separate folders for movies, music, etc. You can also move in the folders the services, changing their location and very easily!
This is the only way in the maze orientation quickly and securely. Computer programs are also available to help you.

DM920UHD DVB-S2X TRIPLE tuner + Triple M.S tuner DVB-S2X, DVB-T2/T, QboxHD, QboxHD Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD,
Qviart Lunix3 4K, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB

Vertex 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EPG, channels, scanning, cccam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users