[PC-APP] E-Channelizer

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #121 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 4 October 2016 - 05:08

I agree with you. This is the kind of features SetEdit (http://www.setedit.de/startup_e.html) is famous for.

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #122 SayyiD

• 136 posts

+30
Good

Posted 4 October 2016 - 16:05

Although we discussed it via PM I decided to put it here as well so that it does not slip your mind when you have finished with priority tasks.

No problem, it is on my to-do list as discussed earlier :)

I agree with you. This is the kind of features SetEdit (http://www.setedit.de/startup_e.html) is famous for.

Only 24.99 Euro! very impressive :o

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #123 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 4 October 2016 - 16:16

I'm talking about functionalities, not €
SetEdit is great in comparing settings, finding double entries and copying single/multiple/all services/transponders/satellites from one or more settings into the actual settings.

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #124 SayyiD

• 136 posts

+30
Good

Posted 4 October 2016 - 16:35

When implemented, you will be able to compare two settings lists and find different services (new/changed/removed),
Then you have some options to filter and select services which you want to add/update/delete in the original settings.

Here is an early preview ;)

Attached File  EC-Compare.png   358.48KB   6 downloads

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #125 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 4 October 2016 - 16:58

WiP :)

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #126 ColinB

• 743 posts

+28
Good

Posted 4 October 2016 - 17:02

hi, SayyiD

pls adding ZAP keyboard shortcut sample: SPACE button :)

thanks

Makes sense. Key combo to zap is a bit lame. Much more easy to have a user defined key (or key asigned to a key combo) for zap. imo Colin

Wouldn't use the Spacebar, probably use a redundant key. $ maybe ? ;)

Edited by ColinB, 4 October 2016 - 17:07.

Xtrend et8000 7.1-Release

2 x 8/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 23e 28e   

Astrometa USB Tuner Working DVB-T2 now on Kernel 4.10+  ;)

WD10EARX 1TB

Sandisk 32GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

ZGemma Star S 7.0-Release

4/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 28e

Sandisk 8GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

LG 49UH610V UHD-HDR

UHF/Cable/Sat

E-Channelizer

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #127 SayyiD

• 136 posts

+30
Good

Posted 5 October 2016 - 16:31

Good suggestion :D

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #128 Tony il Capo

• 96 posts

Neutral

Posted 1 December 2016 - 23:00

Hi

Can E-Channelizer delete all channels from a selected satellite? I've tried 2 or 3 times, go to "Transponders", select satellite, right click "delete", all channels from that satellite seem gone but after sending and checking on STB, channels still there.

I'm trying to send channel list/bouquets from my Duo2 to other box that doesn't have some satellites connected.

Also, is there a way to keep links to channels in bouquets after deleting them, like when we delete a full satellite using stb interface, links to channels are kept on bouquets and they will show up again after a new scan/lamedb import. The way I see it, E-Channelizer deletes all entries from bouquets corresponding to channels deleted.

DVBS Tuner (satfinder only) || GI Avatar 2 2xDVBS2 (spark162_SH4) ||Vu+ Zero || Vu+ Duo2 4xDVBS2 1TB HD || OpenATV 6.0

0,6m+(0.8m)+0,9m+1,2m Multi feed @13ºE, 19.2ºE, 28.3ºE, 30W

Samsung 32" HDTV || 2.1 Trust Tytan

Win 10 x64 || FX8350 || 8GB RAM || MSI Gaming GTX970 || ASUS VP278H 27" || Trust Tytan 2.1 || Logitech G29

Raspberry PI 3 Model B || Samsung S22c300 21.5"

TPLINK WR1043NDv2  running LEDE || OpenVPN >=< LAN||  Lt26i Custom Android

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #129 thawtes

• 86 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 21 December 2016 - 01:17

hi SayyiD

Satellites > Sync with services + Delete unused + Deleteis empty  not working properly !!!

In addition to these, when editing the program crashes all channel lists bouquet etc. all deleted

I looked at the log file, but I did not see a record of this

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #130 bobi

• 46 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 December 2016 - 00:21

Mac OS installation please :-)

cheers

bobi

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #131 SayyiD

• 136 posts

+30
Good

Posted 1 January 2017 - 16:05

I was away for a while, so sorry for my late response!

Can E-Channelizer delete all channels from a selected satellite? I've tried 2 or 3 times, go to "Transponders", select satellite, right click "delete", all channels from that satellite seem gone but after sending and checking on STB, channels still there.

I'm trying to send channel list/bouquets from my Duo2 to other box that doesn't have some satellites connected.

E-Channelizer always sends the latest changes you made, without even saving the file first. Make sure you have selected the Auto reload settings option in the Write Settings dialog. If it does not work, select the Restart Enigma to reload settings option and try again.

Also, is there a way to keep links to channels in bouquets after deleting them, like when we delete a full satellite using stb interface, links to channels are kept on bouquets and they will show up again after a new scan/lamedb import. The way I see it, E-Channelizer deletes all entries from bouquets corresponding to channels deleted.

Yes! go to Satellites > Edit. delete the satellite(s) you want. When prompted, select No to delete the satellites only without removing the corresponding services.

Attached File  EC-DeleteSat.png   288.75KB   11 downloads

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #132 SayyiD

• 136 posts

+30
Good

Posted 1 January 2017 - 16:25

Satellites > Sync with services + Delete unused + Deleteis empty  not working properly !!!

In addition to these, when editing the program crashes all channel lists bouquet etc. all deleted

"not working properly" & "when editing" are not enough :)
I need further details in order to diagnose your issues!!

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #133 SayyiD

• 136 posts

+30
Good

Posted 1 January 2017 - 16:34

Mac OS installation please :-)

Not for the time being! Sorry :(

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #134 thawtes

• 86 posts

+1
Neutral

Posted 2 January 2017 - 14:47

Satellites > Sync with services + Delete unused + Deleteis empty not working properly !!!

What kind of detail do you want?

mobil cihazından tapatalk ile gönderildi...

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #135 SayyiD

• 136 posts

+30
Good

Posted 3 January 2017 - 11:40

Satellites > Sync with services + Delete unused + Deleteis empty not working properly !!!

What kind of detail do you want?

mobil cihazından tapatalk ile gönderildi...

What are the incorrect results that you get? show some examples to check.

Editing what? what is the error message? give more details to reproduce it!

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #136 Tony il Capo

• 96 posts

Neutral

Posted 15 January 2017 - 20:55

Yes! go to Satellites > Edit. delete the satellite(s) you want. When prompted, select No to delete the satellites only without removing the corresponding services.

attachicon.gifEC-DeleteSat.png

That will delete the selected satellite entry from satellites.xml, satellite will vanish with all transponders, surely not want we want.

Should be a way to delete channels from lamedb and keep links in bouquets. Like I said before, you can delete channels, but there's no way to keep them in bouquets after deleting.

There's two ways of deleting channels now, deleting them one by one from list or going to "Transponders", select satellite and "delete", this way all channels from that sat will be gone.

At both situations, should be a prompt  like "Keep links in bouquets (for schedule rescan)?"...

This is certainly possible, you can do this with enigma2 interface - channel list > all sats > menu > delete selected satellite, or manually by clearing lamedb.

After this, all channels references still in bouquets but not available, a rescan wil make available again (if no reference changes)

Edited by Tony il Capo, 15 January 2017 - 20:59.

DVBS Tuner (satfinder only) || GI Avatar 2 2xDVBS2 (spark162_SH4) ||Vu+ Zero || Vu+ Duo2 4xDVBS2 1TB HD || OpenATV 6.0

0,6m+(0.8m)+0,9m+1,2m Multi feed @13ºE, 19.2ºE, 28.3ºE, 30W

Samsung 32" HDTV || 2.1 Trust Tytan

Win 10 x64 || FX8350 || 8GB RAM || MSI Gaming GTX970 || ASUS VP278H 27" || Trust Tytan 2.1 || Logitech G29

Raspberry PI 3 Model B || Samsung S22c300 21.5"

TPLINK WR1043NDv2  running LEDE || OpenVPN >=< LAN||  Lt26i Custom Android

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #137 ricki

• 571 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 5 May 2017 - 17:27

Why dont free HD channels workes with  ENIGMA 2-ROTOR@likra 15.4.2017 setting on my solo 4k?

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #138 ricki

• 571 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 5 May 2017 - 17:39

forgot to upload

Attached Files

Edited by ricki, 5 May 2017 - 17:40.

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #139 ricki

• 571 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 6 May 2017 - 06:47

from other forum

I always liked your likra settings.
I have Vu+ Solo 4K and I have uploaded his list today via DM Edit. I have all the list the frequency are OK, but it says on every channel, tuned failed.
I have check some transponder and they are the right trnasponder from likra settings.
After that I'm scanning the entire satellite so, I can get the picture, and after that I do have all the channels.
Am I doing something wrong when I'm uploading likra settings with DM Edit?
Thank you very much to everyone

Edited by ricki, 6 May 2017 - 06:49.

Re: [PC-APP] E-Channelizer #140 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,970 posts

+335
Excellent

Posted 6 May 2017 - 18:17

from other forum

I always liked your likra settings.
I have Vu+ Solo 4K and I have uploaded his list today via DM Edit. I have all the list the frequency are OK, but it says on every channel, tuned failed.
I have check some transponder and they are the right trnasponder from likra settings.
After that I'm scanning the entire satellite so, I can get the picture, and after that I do have all the channels.
Am I doing something wrong when I'm uploading likra settings with DM Edit?
Thank you very much to everyone

Multistream?

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users