plugin

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

Re: Slow zap for CI #21 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 2 January 2016 - 19:57

again, this is 1 year OLD garbage without sources.

If you are unable to use a Board's search function then I agree that my help here is useless.

And Im sure that Erik will remind us now that this is OT in this thread ....

Edited by gutemine, 2 January 2016 - 20:01.

Re: Slow zap for CI #22 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2016 - 20:01

The NN2 Image uses dream-ci-plus which is complete Open Source and NOT the CI Manager.

Thanks for clearing out that "CI manager is for DreamOS only and closed source" and dream-ci-plus is complete open source.

Although forgive my ignorance and provide any link to a repository where code exists, or don't use complete open source
when source is nowhere (or non public).

Edited by athoik, 2 January 2016 - 20:02.

Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23.5E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1
Unamed: 13E Quattro - 9E Quattro on IKUSI MS-0916

Re: Slow zap for CI #23 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 2 January 2016 - 20:05

This is NOT my source, BUT I have read it.

If you are unable to find the NN2 git and find the Thread with the sources posted in their board which is months old, then this is not my fault.

I'm NOT your search engine:

http://board.newnigm...&threadID=24682

Edited by gutemine, 2 January 2016 - 20:08.

Re: Slow zap for CI #24 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2016 - 20:49

I had to register first in order to be able to see the above page. Thanks for the link.

There are sources posted on the forum although according to the bitbake (included in sources), license is closed and compatible only for dm7080.

Also the SRC_URI is accessible only using ssh, so a public key required.

SUMMARY = "dreambox ci+ modul"
LICENSE = "CLOSED"
HOMEPAGE = "http://www.google.de"
FAKE_SRC_URI = "http://www.google.de"

RDEPENDS_${PN} = "enigma2-plugin-extensions-socketmmi"

S = "${WORKDIR}/git"

PV = "1.9"
PR = "r1"
PACKAGE_ARCH = "dm7080"

SRCREV="${AUTOREV}"

SRC_URI = "git://git@newnigma2.****.org:8443/dreamci.git;protocol=ssh"

I will provide an ipk for OpenPLi the following days, so users can test.
Wavefield T90: 0.8W - 1.9E - 4.8E - 13E - 16E - 19.2E - 23.5E - 26E - 33E - 39E - 42E - 45E on EMP Centauri DiseqC 16/1

Re: Slow zap for CI #25 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 2 January 2016 - 20:55

NN2 can put whatever License they want on the kits and their hit which they provider for THEIR Image, 

The sources also work on OE 2.0 for 7020 and he sources are open and public as I stated despite that the original author(s) are unknown.

The original 1.0 sources which you can ALSO find in their board are 12 Months old did NOT have any license included and were posted in an anonymous pastbin (which you also can find when you search properly).

The point is that the arguments agains DMM here were WRONG as they have nothing to do with these sources, which brings us back to the question WHO wrote useless nonsense.

And as i said already you need a small patch to your enigma2 to fill the socket these sources get their requests, without these there is NOTHING to test with PLi, so please first do your reading and understanding before your post nonsense again ...

And if you want PLI to distribute illegally obtained CI Certificates you didnt get the point either ...

Edited by gutemine, 2 January 2016 - 20:59.

Re: Slow zap for CI #26 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2016 - 21:01

I had a very quick view on the code and it seems that it uses "extended cw (CA_SET_DESCR_DATA)" feature.

AFAIK this one is Dreambox only (used lately from some emus to descrample pvu).

Anyway having a solution for existing Dreambox OpenPLi CI+ users won't harm ;)

Re: Slow zap for CI #27 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 2 January 2016 - 21:10

Please look carefully and stop posting nonsense. This Feature is just for setting the CA Data, changing this piece of code according to what you use in YOUR enigma2 code for other boxes to do the same task takes 10 min of cut & paste.

This is a complete CI  handler in a standalone binary fed via a socket, it even works without the cI+ garbage if you want it that way.

If you want to annoy me you are pretty efficient ...

Edited by gutemine, 2 January 2016 - 21:12.

Re: Slow zap for CI #28 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2016 - 21:23

Please look carefully and stop posting nonsense. This Feature is just for setting the CA Data, changing this piece of code according to what you use in YOUR enigma2 code for other boxes to do the same task takes 10 min of cut & paste.

This is a complete CI  handler in a standalone binary fed via a socket, it even works without the cI+ garbage if you want it that way.

If you want to annoy me you are pretty efficient ...

I read such nonsense here: http://www.streamboa...changeset/11072

+Added OE2.0 and OE2.2 cipher mode API to module-dvbapi.c (dreambox only for now)

Possible ciphers on OE2.0: CSA, DES
Possible ciphers on OE2.2: CSA, DES, AES128
(if the driver supports it)
It's not about Enigma2, it's about drivers as they mention above. And only Dreambox drivers support CA_SET_DESCR_DATA ioctl.

Of course I might be wrong, but I am here ready to learn, listening, discusing, sharing ideas, trying to help Dreambox users.. and others too..

Edited by athoik, 2 January 2016 - 21:26.

Re: Slow zap for CI #29 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 2 January 2016 - 21:31

And I can read the changes you committed to YOUR e2 to support the CI garbage for other boxes which hide the certification part in their drivers. A simple compare will tell you the answer ... But I already said I will not offer any help here, you now have to live with YOUR nonsense and limitations.

And OpenPLi doesn't support Dreamboxes anymore either :-)

Edited by gutemine, 2 January 2016 - 21:35.

Re: Slow zap for CI #30 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2016 - 21:35

... But I already said I will not offer any help here

Yes we "already" know. You only come here to announce your greatness. Real geniuses don't need to remind everyone of that fact.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Slow zap for CI #31 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 2 January 2016 - 21:47

Your comment was part of the reason why I replied I will not offer any further help/patch. Now that you have such great programmers and defenders of OpenSource you may help yourself.

I'm just a dumb idiot, but when if I write nonsense I apologize

The problem is now with you, because you just have lost your 'we don't have any sources argument' to do nothing and within 10min you started blaming the drivers to hide your lack of expertise as usually.

Which added to my amusement ... to be honest.

Edited by gutemine, 2 January 2016 - 21:50.

Re: Slow zap for CI #32 athoik

• PLi® Core member
  • 8,458 posts

+327
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2016 - 21:59

The problem is now with you, because you just have lost your 'we don't have any sources argument' to do nothing and within 10min you started blaming the drivers to hide your lack of expertise as usually.

Nobody is blaiming drivers, after all Drembox are the only drivers that support "extended cw", all other manufactures don't yet.

If not a bug, it's a feature. Dreambox feature.

Re: Slow zap for CI #33 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 2 January 2016 - 22:01

I know but the similar functionality works also on the other boxes, check you own ioctl code ;-)

The current Dreambox drivers also offer much more pids, and different way to set them, etc, but this is not a real problem for such gifted Open Source defenders ...

And now we are really OT - for such a great Plugin which Dreamboxes don't need at all.

Edited by gutemine, 2 January 2016 - 22:03.

Re: Slow zap for CI #34 Dimitrij

• PLi® Core member
  • 9,994 posts

+338
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2016 - 22:07

gutemine

I'm sorry for you.

Edited by Dimitrij, 2 January 2016 - 22:08.

GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K /Lunix3-4K/Solo 4K

Re: Slow zap for CI #35 Lost in Space

• 876 posts

+69
Good

Posted 2 January 2016 - 22:16

No need :lol:

Re: Slow zap for CI #36 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 2 January 2016 - 22:57

This Feature is just for setting the CA Data, changing this piece of code according to what you use in YOUR enigma2 code for other boxes to do the same task takes 10 min of cut & paste.

Thanks for the effort you put into pointing the right way to fix ci+ support in generic!

Most cas systems still use CSA, so I believe removing the specific code for DES and AES for now wont hurt a bit either.

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

Re: Slow zap for CI #37 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 3 January 2016 - 22:55

I'm just a dumb idiot, but when if I write nonsense I apologize

Nonsense!

You are an idiot but of different sort, dumb in a different manner! You are VERY "I.T." LITERATE, TERRIFICALLY INFORMED - BUT!!!

A reminder, to illustrate the above statement: you were spouting nonsense about Flash Expander (on this forum - use SEARCH function, if you do not remember! :D ), left, right and centre, then Stibbich and I put you straight and you NEVER APOLOGISED WHOLEHEARTEDLY, AS YOU PROCLAIM YOU DO, as a matter of course, you say above!!! YOU WERE TALKING BY HEART, WITHOUT INFORMING YOURSELF BEFOREHAND, NOT ONE LITTLE BIT (what level of arrogance!!!) AND AS PER USUAL YOU WERE SPILLING YOUR GREAT BILE IN ALL DIRECTIONS (only soiling your "great self", of course! :D ) - BUT YOU WERE COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY OFF YOUR TROLLEY!!! :D

So.... we are still waiting for your Gutemine Greatness to do the right thing... Ahem... :rolleyes:

I am not dumb or an idiot, if not an IT expert, such as your "good" self - but I can understand (up to an IT lay person point :D ) how things work and how to install and set them up etc. EVEN I COULD SEE YOU WERE TALKING BY HEART, even though I am but a lay person in IT terms but that means you are a haunted person, you see... :rolleyes: Superiority complex is still but a complex... a serious flaw... a weakness... :D

Now, how sad is that? :D When will you apologise - even once - wholeheartedly? And stop the abuse of others, for self-aggrandising purposes, of course... Because, you are seriously hurting your Greatness, perhaps without ever noticing it... :rolleyes:

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: Slow zap for CI #38 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,388 posts

+393
Excellent

Posted 3 January 2016 - 23:57

To whome it concerns. Let's all behave like adults and try to keep the discussion clear. So mind your language.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: Slow zap for CI #39 theparasol

• 4,157 posts

+198
Excellent

Posted 5 January 2016 - 16:41

I recoded with some small changes in descrambler.c that instead of CA_SET_DESCR_DATA now CA_SET_DESCR is used (that should be compatible with all boxes with CSA based scrambling)

But my HD+03 ci+ module says error 17  -> http://www.powermedi...rror_codes.html

Seems to me customer and root are expired!

So my next step was to inspected the certificates in the package:

Certificate Information: customer.pem

=====================================

Common Name: CI Plus ROT for GiBahn Media Co., Ltd

Organization: GiBahn Media Co., Ltd

Organization Unit: Production

Locality: Seoul

State: Seoul

Valid From: April 13, 2010

Valid To: December 31, 1999

Issuer: CI Plus Root CA certificate, CI Plus LLP

Serial Number: 93900000002c8c246747cbb3fd6c

Certificate Information: device.pem

====================================

Common Name: 4E297D300E014DF1

Organization: GiBahn Media Co., Ltd

Organization Unit: Production

Locality: Seoul

State: Seoul

Valid From: June 15, 2010

Valid To: June 15, 2060

Issuer: CI Plus ROT for GiBahn Media Co., Ltd, GiBahn Media Co., Ltd

Serial Number: 690000002cbb4f1eececcb6951

Certificate Information: root.pem

=================================

Common Name: CI Plus Root CA certificate

Organization: CI Plus LLP

Organization Unit: Europe

Locality: London

State: London

Valid From: November 26, 2008

Valid To: December 31, 1999

Issuer: CI Plus Root CA certificate, CI Plus LLP

Serial Number: c25b0000002cf21bd88b83198e78

2 of them are expired, the dates dont match up either: look at valid it from / to!

So its a nice package with potential but the certificates that where shipped in it where merely there as example I think.

Now I'm stuck again due to my lack of experience with certificates but the device.pem seems to have a RSA_PRIVATE_KEY is it possible to renew the validity date of customer.pem and the root.pem with it?

If not I think this is a real showstopper since the certificates are checked by the CI+ module itself. I cant imagine it will accept any self signed certificates ;)

Edited by WanWizard, 8 March 2017 - 15:01.
Attachments removed

@Camping: ZGemma H.2S, Technisat Multytenne 4-in-1 @Home: Edision Mini 4K, Wave Frontier T55, EMP Centauri EMP DiSEqC 8/1 switch, 4x Inverto Ultra Black single LNB

Re: Slow zap for CI #40 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,559 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 5 January 2016 - 18:24

The certificates are not expired. The Root CA and Brand CA certificates are valid until the end of 2099. Many tools do not display the validity as 2099 but may show 1999 or other unusual dates. This is based on the fact that the date encoding in the certificates is in UTC encoding (Universal Time Code). UTC is only defined until 2049 and any dates beyond 2049 can not be presented correctly. Therefore Certificate viewers like OpenSSL or the MS Certificate Wizard will not display the dates correctly.

This suggests the certs are ok.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plugin

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users