#1 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5,794 posts

+187
Excellent

Posted 5 January 2016 - 11:21

http://www.wi-fi.org...-fi/wi-fi-halow

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

Re: Wi-Fi HaLow #2 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 8 January 2016 - 11:44

WiFi bluetooth :D

I don't think it will be a success. For the same reason there is both USB and ethernet.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Wi-Fi HaLow #3 40H3X

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Contributor
  • 5,794 posts

+187
Excellent

Posted 8 January 2016 - 21:54

;) ;)

Edited by 40H3X, 8 January 2016 - 21:55.

Hardware: Vu+ Uno 4K SE - Vu+ Duo 4K  - Fuba 78 cm - Tripleblock LNB Quad 19.2/23.5/28.2 - DS918+
Software : OpenPLi - OSCam - Settings van Hans - Autotimer - EPGImport

Remember: Upvote with the rep_up.png button for any user/post you find to be helpful, informative, or deserving of recognition!

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki

Note: I do not provide support via PM !.

Re: Wi-Fi HaLow #4 Jeroensky

• 2,177 posts

+12
Neutral

Posted 14 January 2016 - 11:35

Did you guys and girls read this on Libreplanet: Safe WiFi.

USA government wants to lock down WiFi spectrum on devices by law.

Don't let that happen!

Read here for more info.

Edited by Jeroensky, 14 January 2016 - 11:36.

Dreambox Dm8000 with all hardware addons donated to OpenPli. No interests anymore in policy of CanalDigitaal / M7 group and now-a-days channel encryption (like CI+ / HD+).

Good luck Enigma2 / OpenPli, it was fun with Sky Movies and so on, collected a nice collection of movies. Now back to basic boring lineair TV with KPN iTV (VDSL2 pair bonding 219 / 63 Mbps).

The VDSL pair bonding is excellent for... torrents to NAS in higher quality then HDTV (Like Dolby-TrueHD or DTS-Master-Audio soundquality ) :D

Re: Wi-Fi HaLow #5 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 14 January 2016 - 15:24

The one has no relation to the other.

The FCC just adds more regulation on the firmware on radio devices. This is about the firmware that directly controls the radio, comparable to hardware components, in the day that such things were made in hardware. With modified firmware, a user could intentionally or unintentionally be interfering with all sorts of regulated frequencies, think of air planes, medical emergency services, regular radio broadcasting, etc. So the practise is that FCC either approves or rejects a radio transmitter and now the approval will include one certificed version of the firmware, which you're not allowed to replace. Not that strange.

The intention does not:

- limit normal use of the RF device

- create backdoors for government intelligence services

- put limitations on additional firmware that does not control the radio of the device.

The FCC has explained this all very clearly and I don't understand what's all the fuss about. Just another case of people that don't know the long and the short of the matter.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users