Hi there friends,
I've created a new batch of unofficial OpenPLi-4 images.
These images are shipping with gstreamer 1.x and some patches which have not been applied to the official images (yet).
See my previous round of images for more general information: http://forums.openpl...images-2016-02/
Changes since last release:
- Replaced the official bootlogo with the World Press Photo of 2015:
"Hope for a New Life" by Warren Richardson.
- Resynced with master and taapat's oe-core.
- Gstreamer snapshot upgraded to 1.7.90, except for spark/spark7162 where I ship version 1.6.3.
Reason for this was the playbin issue which I couldn't solve: http://forums.openpl...ndpost&p=534693
- FFMpeg upgraded to 3.0 (thx to Taapat for the recipes).
gstreamer1.0-libav is now compiled against a reduced version of ffmpeg, leaving more free space.
- Reworked the Dreambox BSP thx to Captain and gjstroom for their work in OE-A.
Hopefully the DM800Se V2, DM7020HD V2 and DM500HD V2 are now working again.
If you have such receiver, please test and report back.
- Added libluray and the blurayplayer plugin by Taapat.
- Moved EMC plugin back to the feeds.
- Added Media-button support in keymap.xml thx to .:MarcinO:.
- Added wifi support for Atemio Nemesis thx to .:MarcinO:.
- Applied patch to servicemp3.cpp from mx3L to fix possible GSOD on switching audio tracks.
- Applied patch to servicemp3.cpp from mx3L for faster IPTV zapping.
- Applied patch to the dvbmediasink from mx3L to fix a possible freeze when seeking mp4 files.
Please test and report back for me.
- Applied the linux 2.6.18 vermagic removal patch.
You should be able to load any kernel module on the DM800 again (use at your own risk).
- Created images for X Solo Mini 3 and Zgemma Star i55.
- Created new libeplayer builds for spark/spark7162 based on ffmpeg 3.0 thx to Taapat.
- Hopefully fixed CrossEPG (untested).
- Applied christophecvr's patch for setting the debug level.
You can find the option in the bottom at Menu -> Settings -> User-interface.
Setting it to "0" will disable eDebug's completely and will give you smoother playback of IPTV streams on slower receivers.
Have fun testing
Edited by MastaG, 11 March 2016 - 16:37.