Mistake with the image build Bootlogo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Akki

• 204 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 31 March 2016 - 18:58

How must I go forward now? To which folder comes branding.conf and the Bootlogos.

WARNING: openpli-bootlogo: LICENSE value "CC BY-NC-ND 4.0" has an invalid format - license names must be separated by the following characters to indicate the license selection: &|() 
WARNING: openpli-bootlogo: LICENSE value "CC BY-NC-ND 4.0" has an invalid format - license names must be separated by the following characters to indicate the license selection: &|() 
ERROR: openpli-bootlogo-3.0-r20 do_configure: QA Issue: openpli-bootlogo: Recipe file does not have license file information (LIC_FILES_CHKSUM) [license-checksum]
ERROR: openpli-bootlogo-3.0-r20 do_configure: Fatal QA errors found, failing task.
ERROR: openpli-bootlogo-3.0-r20 do_configure: Function failed: do_qa_configure
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/vuduo2-oe-linux/openpli-bootlogo/3.0-r20/temp/log.do_configure.11600
ERROR: Task 399 (/home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-openpli/bootlogo/openpli-bootlogo.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 3238 tasks of which 3097 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

Summary: 1 task failed:
  /home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-openpli/bootlogo/openpli-bootlogo.bb, do_configure
Summary: There were 2 WARNING messages shown.
Summary: There were 3 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
make: *** [image] Fehler 1
akki@akki-VirtualBox:~/openpli/openpli-oe-core$ 

Greeting Akki

Re: Mistake with the image build Bootlogo #2 charlesduco

• 62 posts

+6
Neutral

Posted 31 March 2016 - 20:36

I fixed the error for my personal build, like this:

Downloaded the creative common license in the base directory /openpli-oe-core: http://creativecommo...0/legalcode.txt en saved it as CC-BY-NC-ND4.0

Changed /openpli-oe-core/meta-openpli/recipes-openpli/bootlogo/openpli-bootlogo.bb:

LICENSE = "CC-BY-NC-ND4.0"
LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = "file://${OPENPLI_BASE}/CC-BY-NC-ND4.0;md5=8009795292660aa9c8da059e5b1581c1"

Edited by charlesduco, 31 March 2016 - 20:37.

Re: Mistake with the image build Bootlogo #3 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,508 posts

+1,733
Excellent

Posted 31 March 2016 - 20:45

Oops, sorry, my fault.

Fix has been added: https://github.com/O...5402271c7fac8ec

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Mistake with the image build Bootlogo #4 Akki

• 204 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 31 March 2016 - 20:54

Thanks for your info @charlesduco

Must the licence file be copied in a folder? or does this automatically go?

after change from @WanWizard.

Re: Mistake with the image build Bootlogo #5 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,508 posts

+1,733
Excellent

Posted 31 March 2016 - 20:55

The change includes the correct license file.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: Mistake with the image build Bootlogo #6 Akki

• 204 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 31 March 2016 - 21:34

Thanks for the Info @WanWizard

I agree since this error message today:

WARNING: linux-vuduo2-3.13.5-r1.6.4 do_package: QA Issue: linux-vuduo2: Files/directories were installed but not shipped in any package:
  /tmp/vmlinux-3.13.5
Please set FILES such that these items are packaged. Alternatively if they are unneeded, avoid installing them or delete them within do_install.
linux-vuduo2: 1 installed and not shipped files. [installed-vs-shipped]
ERROR: libtalloc-2.1.3-r0 do_configure: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/libtalloc/2.1.3-r0/temp/log.do_configure.13942)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/libtalloc/2.1.3-r0/temp/log.do_configure.13942
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing python function sysroot_cleansstate
| DEBUG: Python function sysroot_cleansstate finished
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_configure
| cat: /home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/files/waf-cross-answers/cross-answers-mipsel.txt: No such file or directory
| WARNING: /home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/libtalloc/2.1.3-r0/temp/run.do_configure.13942:1 exit 1 from 'cat /home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/files/waf-cross-answers/cross-answers-mipsel.txt >> ${CROSS_ANSWERS}'
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/libtalloc/2.1.3-r0/temp/log.do_configure.13942)
ERROR: Task 2228 (/home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/meta-openembedded/meta-networking/recipes-support/libtalloc/libtalloc_2.1.3.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 3679 tasks of which 2 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

Summary: 1 task failed:
  /home/akki/openpli/openpli-oe-core/meta-openembedded/meta-networking/recipes-support/libtalloc/libtalloc_2.1.3.bb, do_configure
Summary: There were 8 WARNING messages shown.
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
make: *** [image] Fehler 1
akki@akki-VirtualBox:~/openpli/openpli-oe-core$ 

Do you have an idea what this can lie with?

Greeting Akki

Re: Mistake with the image build Bootlogo #7 blzr

• PLi® Core member
  • 2,269 posts

+118
Excellent

Posted 31 March 2016 - 21:51

for this moment, in your local /meta-openembedded/meta-oe/files/waf-cross-answers:

ln -s cross-answers-mips.txt cross-answers-mipsel.txt

True sarcasm doesn't need green font...

Re: Mistake with the image build Bootlogo #8 Akki

• 204 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 31 March 2016 - 22:09

You are great @blzr, the image is further built, to thanks!!!

Greeting Akki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users