• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Re: Partnerbox URL and not IP #21 kermith

• 182 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 6 June 2016 - 16:13

Thanks for the reply.

I have both of these boxes in front of me. And I don't try to stream or record anything else on any of the boxes.

When I click a channel on client box, shouldn't the server box change to that channel like I do on my dreamDroid app? I mean it works fine on the app but not client box to zap.

Re: Partnerbox URL and not IP #22 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,960 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 9 June 2016 - 17:30

The server box should of course be "off" (standby), otherwise it will occupy one tuner...

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: Partnerbox URL and not IP #23 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,083 posts

+258
Excellent

Posted 13 June 2016 - 10:17

Go into OpenWebif and tick zap before stream option.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: Partnerbox URL and not IP #24 goldeneye

• 1,030 posts

+14
Neutral

Posted 13 June 2016 - 11:10

The DM800-SE has only 1 tuner. So either turn the server box into "standby", freeing up the tuner or use the WebIf function "Zap before stream". Or better yet: buy a twin tuner box to serve as the server box. This allows people at home to view freely whilst your connection is free for use... They cost about halve! What you payed for the DM800-SE (unless it's a clone). The VU+ Solo SE V2 is a very fast and stable box....

Re: Partnerbox URL and not IP #25 kermith

• 182 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 29 June 2016 - 14:25

Guys, sorry for a late answer, had my migraine episode for almost two months. It's all working thanks to you. I put the box in standby mode, and BAM!, works like charm ;)  Also I'll invest in two VU+ Solo SE V2 boxes since they're supported by OpenPLI 

cheers

kerm

Edited by kermith, 29 June 2016 - 14:26.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users