Photo

New Menu Overscan Wizard (Old OSD position setup)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fogonero

• 92 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 July 2016 - 15:14

The first thing I want is to thank littetsat by this thrust in the code.

Now everything is very easy to know if our TV OSD is properly configured and if it is not, do it with an easy intuitive interface and well explained.

Here images of the wizard (photos taken tv  Webif no ):

: I need to set OSD image as not view eight arrows, on the remote control left and right buttons  choose NO To the question.

2m4aamp.jpg

:Confirm again NO to question:(buttons left right change a NO) for default is a YES.

23t4jfq.jpg

:I begin to set up for eight arrowheads:

28w1co9.jpg

View eight arrows confirm with OK:

w1zku8.jpg

This question us if we leave the overscan-wizard  "Yes"confirm with OK:

2mzje5w.jpg

Spain languaje SI=Yes.

Edited by fogonero, 11 July 2016 - 15:18.

Re: New Menu Overscan Wizard (Old OSD position setup) #2 fogonero

• 92 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 July 2016 - 15:24

Deputy crash that I have right now, the crash occurs when we finished the configuration wizard after correctly positioning the eight arrows.

this is related to the new menu skin sort should be reviewed in GIT:

<   312.817> action ->  OkCancelActions ok
<   312.839> [Skin] SKIN ERROR in screen 'menu_setup' widget 'widget': {PLi-FullNightHD/skin.xml}: source 'menu_path_compressed' was not found in screen 'menu_setup'!. Please contact the skin's author!
<   313.483> action ->  OkCancelActions ok
<   313.514> [Skin] SKIN ERROR in screen 'menu_system' widget 'widget': {PLi-FullNightHD/skin.xml}: source 'menu_path_compressed' was not found in screen 'menu_system'!. Please contact the skin's author!

and this is directly related Overscan-wizard crash:

<  1008.070>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/OSDPositionSetup/overscanwizard.py", line 193, in keyGo
<  1008.072>     config.misc.do_overscanwizard.value = False
<  1008.072>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1650, in __getattr__
<  1008.073> KeyError: 'do_overscanwizard'

Edited by fogonero, 11 July 2016 - 15:25.

Re: New Menu Overscan Wizard (Old OSD position setup) #3 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 11 July 2016 - 16:36

The mentioned skin errors (in fact it are warnings) do not lead to any crash and are reported correctly. It seems not logical to have the menu-path in this screen, so this warning will stay there forever.

Re: New Menu Overscan Wizard (Old OSD position setup) #4 fogonero

• 92 posts

Neutral

Posted 11 July 2016 - 16:51

take that accident to show the mistakes, I know that a warning is not cause crash and that not provoked,then also it is in this skin PLI-FullNightHD where OpenPLi doing tests sort menu.
I understand then that the work to adapt the new menu sort was already implemented in skin before it goes final the new code.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users