Photo

iptv work movies streams no

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ibitaz

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 December 2016 - 02:13

hello i have an edision os mini with openpli 4 today i saw a problem that i am trying more than 7 hours to try to find what is wrong i am a niewbie so, i have a premium iptv that provides me also movies streams so here is the problem at my pc with vlc and the iptv and movies streams working perfectly fine but in my box iptv working fine but movies streams no and i really i dont know why i select a movie for example stops at 66% buffering and doesnt continue if anyone knows i would appriciate it my internet speed is fast thats my problem and another one some channels lags a bit like small freezes usually when is about a sport that i want to see this is because many people are in there or i have to fix soemthing at my settings ? i hope someone can help me i have burn my brain but no clue

Re: iptv work movies streams no #2 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,082 posts

+258
Excellent

Posted 3 December 2016 - 11:19

Hi,

OpenPLi is using an old version of gstreamer that has many problems with modern streaming, you have to wait for OpenPLi next release (5) not yet avaiable to fix this.

Or give a try to another OE image, they use a more up to date gstreamer version and streaming works better.

Pr2

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: iptv work movies streams no #3 ibitaz

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 December 2016 - 16:41

thank you so much for the answer okay but i odnt know where to find a good image and safe i am to scared to destroy everything :D if you have one that can help me i would appriciate the link thanks for the answer once again you open my eyes ;p

Re: iptv work movies streams no #4 ibitaz

• 4 posts

Neutral

Posted 3 December 2016 - 16:48

sorry that i am spamming again tht gstreamer that you all talking about is a plug in or? i am little confused

Re: iptv work movies streams no #5 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,082 posts

+258
Excellent

Posted 3 December 2016 - 18:54

Connect to OpenWebif and check in the bottom you will have list of other image Team, try one of these other images.

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

Re: iptv work movies streams no #6 Dimmie

• 2,338 posts

+33
Good

Posted 6 December 2016 - 17:19

Premium iptv = LEGAL ??

Re: iptv work movies streams no #7 Serjoga

• 29 posts

Neutral

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:58

I dont know why but with last OpenPli images not works PowerVu with stream. I use Duo2 and image from 11 november all is ok, but tested last for zero and not works...My last backups works all and fine, but new Pli release not works...

Edited by Serjoga, 10 December 2016 - 08:00.

Re: iptv work movies streams no #8 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,082 posts

+258
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2016 - 12:52

So you use it on a VU+ Zero  you need to install PAU package on it to enable recording because a stream is in fact the same as a recording, and you need to have also streamproxy installed for PVu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users