OpenPLI - Philips AndroidTV & VUDUO2 - HDMI CEC issue

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fabrice1973

• 18 posts

Neutral

Posted 25 February 2017 - 17:30

Hi all,

A few days ago I offered myself a Philips Android TV...

When I plugged my VU Duo2 for the first time to the TV, it has been recognized straight away and I was able to use the Philips remote for it.

But since yesterday (and potentially after consecutive power cuts) the only CEC command left working is to set the VU off.

I followed Philips instructions (unplug all cables, power off TV & receiver) but no luck there.

Not more after reinstalling latest OpenPLI & TV set back to factory settings.

My VUDuo2 CEC address is set to 0.0.0.0.0 - guess this is wrong as 0.0.0.0.0 should be assigned to the TV??

Tried to clear it but nothing happens.

I ran the HDMI Test plugin but hard to say if there's anything wrong going on there :)

Tried different entry price HDMI cables as well (not convinced a 40€ would do a better job)

Any suggestion or help would be welcome?

Cheers

Fabrice 

Re: OpenPLI - Philips AndroidTV & VUDUO2 - HDMI CEC issue #2 zeros

• PLi® Contributor
  • 1,635 posts

+61
Good

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:44

Here the topic, please read it:

https://forums.openp...i-cec-problems/

I get it working just with the correct setup. With setting 'Minimum send interval' to 100 ms it finally works for me! But there are many things to set up so happy testing and find your way! Also TVs are different- what works for me may not work for you.

About CEC address- the default setting is OK, if you do not have anything special organized. This CEC address - I would not change it as if you confirm this, then when then the cables around raising things might not work anymore.

DM920UHD DVB-S2X TRIPLE tuner + Triple M.S tuner DVB-S2X, DVB-T2/T, QboxHD, QboxHD Mini, Icecrypt T2300HD,
Qviart Lunix3 4K, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB & 8GB

Vertex 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users