16 replies to this topic

#1 Baber

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:22

Dear all

Hi

i have 2 question now i want install new version of image openpli but :

1 - how can get backup from my channel list ? (i have downloaded vuCC and dreamboxEDIT)

2 - how can install cccam plugin ?

BR

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #2 Pedro_Newbie

• 4,631 posts

+225
Excellent

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:42

1. Just start Dreamboxedit and fill in your information about IP-address etc. Then receive the files from your receiver and store it on your computer

2. Depends on what receiver you have, if it is a receiver with ARM processor just forget it, it can't and won't work, there is no CCcam voor ARM.

If it is no receiver with ARM processor also forget it, just Oscam instead, it can be downloaded form the feed

Edited by Pedro_Newbie, 26 March 2017 - 08:43.

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #3 Baber

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 March 2017 - 08:48

1. Just start Dreamboxedit and fill in your information about IP-address etc. Then receive the files from your receiver and store it on your computer

2. Depends on what receiver you have, if it is a receiver with ARM processor just forget it, it can't and won't work, there is no CCcam voor ARM.

If it is no receiver with ARM processor also forget it, just Oscam instead, it can be downloaded form the feed

thanks but :

1 -  you said Then receive the files from your receiver which files do i have to save on my pc ?

2 - my reciever is vu uno now my image is openpli2 and use cccam now want update image to latest version openpli4 but before that want get backup from channel list but don't know from which files have to get backup ?

3 - i can not remember previously how installed cccam now how can install cccam on new openpli image?

BR

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #4 Pedro_Newbie

• 4,631 posts

+225
Excellent

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:06

Just look at the picture:
  • First push the send and receive button
  • Choose the folder where you want to store the files
  • Create a folder with the desired name and press OK
  • Push the button "Receive Files from Dreambox
The program knows which files to save.
Concerning CCcam download/install it from the feed but better you can use Oscam

Dreamboxedit2.png

Edited by Pedro_Newbie, 26 March 2017 - 09:08.

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #5 Baber

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:18

Just look at the picture:

• First push the send and receive button
  • Choose the folder where you want to store the files
  • Create a folder with the desired name and press OK
  • Push the button "Receive Files from Dreambox
The program knows which files to save.
Concerning CCcam download/install it from the feed but better you can use Oscam

Dreamboxedit2.png

now i have cccam account can you say me if install new openpli image how can install cccam or oscam ?

and here  https://openpli.org/...oad/vuplus/Uno/

are all of openpli images but all of these are beta version where can get latest stable openpli version ?

BR

Edited by Baber, 26 March 2017 - 09:19.

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #6 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:32

There are only beta openpli4 images available. Just use latest image. If you have problems report them here. Otherwise don't update and you have a "stable" image.
Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #7 Baber

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:38

now i have cccam account can you say me if install new openpli image how can install cccam or oscam ?

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #8 betacentauri

• PLi® Core member
  • 7,185 posts

+323
Excellent

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:01

Menu -> Plugins. Press green. Then you should find cccam and Oscam plugin in the lists.
But sounds like a c line. So no support for that.

Edited by betacentauri, 26 March 2017 - 10:02.

Xtrend ET-9200, ET-8000, ET-10000, OpenPliPC on Ubuntu 12.04

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #9 Baber

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 March 2017 - 19:47

Thanks i see cccam plugin when press green button but it is not latest version of cccam that's version show 2.0.9 but latest cccam version is cccam2.3 where can get latest version ??

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #10 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 26 March 2017 - 19:59

The latest version is in the feeds, and is just called "cccam". If it's not listed in the downloads under the green button, it is already installed. 

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #11 Baber

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 March 2017 - 20:05

Is your means if install latest version of openpli cccam has been installed default on that??

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #12 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 26 March 2017 - 20:13

No cam is installed by default. You can check in Plugins, using the red button, which ones are installed.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #13 Baber

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 26 March 2017 - 20:46

So thanks but realy confused now openpli is installed on my vu uno but when i click green button in cccam just show cccam 2.0.9 this version is very old now if i install latest openpli version when press green button in cccam part will be show cccam 2.3 except 2.0.9 ?

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #14 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 26 March 2017 - 22:12

If I look under Plugins, green button, on a box that has NO cams installed, I see:

Attached File  1_0_19_4B79_815_600_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg   90.42KB   2 downloads

CCcam versions you don't see here are already installed, and should be visible under Plugins, red button.

And if the desired version is installed, is it also selected (see Menu, Setup, Softcam/CI, Softcam Setup, Select Softcam)?

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #15 Baber

• 12 posts

Neutral

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:18

If I look under Plugins, green button, on a box that has NO cams installed, I see:

attachicon.gif1_0_19_4B79_815_600_FFFF0000_0_0_0.jpg

CCcam versions you don't see here are already installed, and should be visible under Plugins, red button.

And if the desired version is installed, is it also selected (see Menu, Setup, Softcam/CI, Softcam Setup, Select Softcam)?

so thanks now the openpli image has been installed on my vu uno is too old of version 4 in softcam panel  just show 2.0.9 version of cccam if install new version of openpli image latest version of cccam (2.3)  such as you attached pic will be show ?

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #16 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,303 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 27 March 2017 - 13:31

What version do you have installed?

If I were you, I would plug the USB stick in that you use to flash the box (fat formatted), and run the autobackup plugin from the plugins screen. Make sure you have enabled "autoinstall".

When done, download the latest OpenPLi 4 image, unpack it on the same stick, and use it to flash to box. After the flash, the box will prompt you to restore the backup, which will re-install your plugins, and restores the configuration and your settings list.

Re: how can get backup from channel list and install cccam plugin #17 ColinB

• 743 posts

+28
Good

Posted 27 March 2017 - 13:49

Alternative method.

Go to Plugins/Remove Plugins then look at Softcams. It will show what softcams are installed, and that can be removed.

That way you know what is installed.

As for sellecting softcam. In softcam menu. press < or > on your remote to select the desired softcam, then OK

Edited by ColinB, 27 March 2017 - 13:49.

Xtrend et8000 7.1-Release

2 x 8/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 23e 28e   

Astrometa USB Tuner Working DVB-T2 now on Kernel 4.10+  ;)

WD10EARX 1TB

Sandisk 32GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

ZGemma Star S 7.0-Release

4/1 DiSEqC  30w 13e 19e 28e

Sandisk 8GB USB for AFB, EPG, Picons & Timeshift

LG 49UH610V UHD-HDR

UHF/Cable/Sat

E-Channelizer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users