HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding

• Please log in to reply
133 replies to this topic

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #101 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 27 February 2018 - 07:10

So it should be hidden (or only be visible) on specific hardware.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #102 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:33

Just tested Solo2 (OpenViX, Oscam, local card): offline decodig works fine.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #103 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 27 February 2018 - 21:01

So it should be hidden (or only be visible) on specific hardware.

I have had a look at that a long time ago. It's not that simple. It's a feature that has no runtime "available" test feature, so it must be "assigned" to a certain model. A practise we really want to avoid. It would have been a lot better if the manufacturers would have included this runtime feature availability check, but apparently they rather keep us wondering, maybe some marketing strategy, it's not something I usually understand.

Edited by Erik Slagter, 27 February 2018 - 21:01.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #104 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 27 February 2018 - 23:55

Yep, so an 'if box X then do (not) show......' seems to be required.

Sometimes that's simply required, like it or not.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #105 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 28 February 2018 - 20:52

I guess we'd have to ask either Littlesat, IMS or Dimitrij nicely, they know their way around enigma, the python part, because that's where this lives.

I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #106 tappari

• 121 posts

+2
Neutral

Posted 2 March 2018 - 14:52

But Rob, the thing is if you can do offline decoding with CI+. Oscam has no problems with several programs recording with unscrambling at the same time. 

As far ​I have been testing recording with CI+ module without unscrambling VTi image and VU+ 4K boxes are the only ones to do it. And then unscamble afterwors in stanby mode.

Edited by tappari, 2 March 2018 - 14:57.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #107 Rob van der Does

• 7,766 posts

+184
Excellent

Posted 2 March 2018 - 17:17

But Rob, the thing is if you can do offline decoding with CI+. Oscam has no problems with several programs recording with unscrambling at the same time.

I only wanted to know if 'offline decoding' is now possible: it is (and it wasn't some time ago).

And I can only test with equipment I have, which is Oscam & local card. And no need for the box the be in standby (which seems to be logical).

I have no doubt that offline decoding using CI will then also be possible, but of course I can't say for sure.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #108 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 2 March 2018 - 17:38

Standby is required in some cases, to prevent the descrambling from taking place, even if the recording was marked as "non descrambling". But it's not required for the descrambling itself, unless you're using a CI, that can descramble only one stream at the same time (mostly).

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #109 HWTest

• 152 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 9 December 2018 - 12:54

Here are some new results (I don't have a CI):

Wetek Play (1) OpenPLi 4

Box: Wetek Play (1) OpenPLi 4
Supports offline decoding via softcam: No
Supports offline decoding via CI: not tested

Box: VU+ Duo OpenPLi 6.2
Supports offline decoding via softcam: not really, seems to be too slow (I can see ECMs in the Oscam log but it doesn't decode)

Box: VU+ Duo2 OpenPLi 6.2
Supports offline decoding via softcam: yes

Box: VU+ Ultimo4k OpenPLi 6.2
Supports offline decoding via softcam: yes

Maybe you can update the Wiki.

I have an additional questeion.

When I activate offline decode, there is a new timer created 24h long.

But the decoding doesn't last that long.

How do I know it's finished?

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #110 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:32

The red dot in the recordings list will go when it's finished.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #111 HWTest

• 152 posts

+3
Neutral

Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:50

Aha, OK, thank you.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #112 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,123 posts

+685
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2019 - 10:14

Image from 2014.... suggest to upgrade firsr!

Edited by littlesat, 4 January 2019 - 10:15.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #113 mimisiku

• 5,458 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 4 January 2019 - 10:23

Box: DM800se

Supports offline decoding via softcam: Yes
Supports offline decoding via CI: Sorry, I can't test it, I have no CI module.

The DM800se has NO CI slot! Therefore you can't test that.. I think that's what IMS means...
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #114 asdas11

• 55 posts

Neutral

Posted 4 March 2019 - 20:44

Hi,

I don't think that your box is officially supported by OpenPLi so clearly this is a mis-usage of the OpenPLI brand by your box.

So no support here.

Here is the list of supported devices:

https://openpli.org/download/

And please create your own thread and don't hijack someone else thread that has nothing to do with your problem.

Pr2

Dream Multimedia - finished???

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #115 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,301 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 5 March 2019 - 00:24

We don't build DMM images anymore, with the exception of the DM8000, and that only for as long as that works. There will probably not be an OpenPLi 8 for the DM8000.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #116 Frenske

• Forum Moderator
    PLi® Core member
  • 27,379 posts

+393
Excellent

Posted 6 March 2019 - 17:22

Hi,

I don't think that your box is officially supported by OpenPLi so clearly this is a mis-usage of the OpenPLI brand by your box.
So no support here.

Here is the list of supported devices:
https://openpli.org/download/

And please create your own thread and don't hijack someone else thread that has nothing to do with your problem.

Pr2

Dream Multimedia - finished???
The answer given by PR2 was concerning a brand / model that we do not support and had nothing to do with any DMM model.

Mijn schotel is een T90 met 10 LNB's. Daarnaast voor de fun nog een draaibaar systeem met een Triax TD 78.

Dreamboxen heb ik niet meer echt actief. Verder heb ik ook nog een een VU+ duo2 met 500Gb harddisk + een VU+ Uno, Zero, Solo 4K, Ultimo 4K, Zero 4K, Uno 4Kse. + ook nog een Xtrend ET7x00. Daarnaast heb ik ook nog diverse andere modellen w.o. een Formuler F4, ET8500, ET7500, Mut@nt 2400HD, Xsarius Fusion HD se en verder nog wel het e.e.a. waarmee op verzoek vanalles wordt getest. Iemand moet het tenslotte doen. ;) :)
Los van de eerder genoemde modellen heb ik nog wel een rits aan testsamples als Mut@nt 2400HD, HD60, GB UE4K, GB Trio4K, Maxitec Multibox combo en Twin, Octagon sf8008, sf8008 mini en last but nog least enkele modellen van het Grieks Duitse Edision.

Voor centrale opslag van media gebruik ik een Qnap 219P 
met tweemaal 2 Tb harddisks + een Synology DS414 met 12 Tb Totale opslag.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many answers to your question can be found in our wiki: Just one click away from this "solutioncentre".

Als ik alles al wist hoefde ik ook niets te vragen. If I had all the knowledge I had no questions at all.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #117 Pr2

• PLi® Contributor
  • 6,046 posts

+256
Excellent

Posted 10 March 2019 - 12:35

Read here:

https://openpli.org/...ultimedia-stbs/

NO SUPPORT by PM, it is a forum make your question public so everybody can benefit from the question/answer.
If you think that my answer helps you, you can press the up arrow in bottom right of the answer.

Wanna help with OpenPLi Translation? Please read our Wiki Information for translators

Sat: Hotbird 13.0E, Astra 19.2E, Eutelsat5A 5.0W
VU+ Solo 4K: 2*DVB-S2 + 2*DVB-C/T/T2 (used in DVB-C) & Duo 4K: 2*DVB-S2X + DVB-C (FBC)

AB-Com: PULSe 4K 1*DVB-S2X (+ DVB-C/T/T2)
Edision OS Mio 4K: 1*DVB-S2X + 1*DVB-C/T/T2

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #118 davidoof

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 9 May 2019 - 18:08

Good evening to all,

I don't know where I can post an error crash (OpenPli4) in my Dreambox HD 80se Original. I have memory full (only 1Mb free -59/60).

enigma2_crash_1557420210.log

Thanks guys!

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #119 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,301 posts

+1,718
Excellent

Posted 9 May 2019 - 18:42

Here.

Usually, the last 30 or so lines is enough, you can use a code block (the <> icon) to make sure you don't lose formatting. Alternatively, attach it using the "More Reply Options" button below.

p.s. not sure what you are looking at, but usually a linux OS always uses all memory available, so seeing that is not uncommon, and not a problerm perse.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

Re: HELP NEEDED: Offline decoding #120 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 9 May 2019 - 19:17

But I guess at least in a new, proper topic?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users