USTVNow plugin

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Re: USTVNow plugin #41 Anzo

• 313 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 28 April 2019 - 16:08

Unfortunately USTVnow changed all to the new website and (what looks like) a new player. When updating the channels you'll get error message. So plugin version 1.1 doesn't work anymore.

Groet, André

:blink:

Re: USTVNow plugin #42 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,272 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 28 April 2019 - 17:25

Sjips happens with website parsing Plugins....

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: USTVNow plugin #43 Anzo

• 313 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 7 June 2019 - 21:54

I always appreciate it if someone makes a valuable contribution to a discussion.

Edited by Anzo, 7 June 2019 - 21:54.

Groet, André

Re: USTVNow plugin #44 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,272 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 7 June 2019 - 22:07

I worked on the plugin years ago and tons of times it needs to be adapted due to website changes.... this is simply terrible... at this moment as far I can see it is game over!

Edited by littlesat, 7 June 2019 - 22:07.

WaveFrontier 28.2E | 23.5E | 19.2E | 16E | 13E | 10/9E | 7E | 5E | 1W | 4/5W | 15W

Re: USTVNow plugin #45 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 8 June 2019 - 10:16

I always appreciate it if someone makes a valuable contribution to a discussion

Although the wording is poor, Littlesat has a point there.

The content providers do not like their content being leached, which is understandable because they're deprived of their revenu. Nobody wants to work and get nothing in return. So what they're doing is making it difficult to do so, a.o. by frequently changing the layout of the web pages, so automated plugins will be confused. If you are the volunteer to adapt the plugin each time the layout changes - great! Otherwise I don't think you have the right to complain.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: USTVNow plugin #46 littlesat

• PLi® Core member
  • 56,272 posts

+691
Excellent

Posted 8 June 2019 - 12:25

I did that for a while and I gave up... af far I understood they now working with dmr which means for the time being game over...
Alternativaly you can consider to point your dish to 9e and watch in a creative way afn.

Edited by littlesat, 8 June 2019 - 12:26.

Re: USTVNow plugin #47 Anzo

• 313 posts

+5
Neutral

Posted 9 June 2019 - 14:27

I always appreciate it if someone makes a valuable contribution to a discussion

Although the wording is poor, Littlesat has a point there.

The content providers do not like their content being leached, which is understandable because they're deprived of their revenu. Nobody wants to work and get nothing in return. So what they're doing is making it difficult to do so, a.o. by frequently changing the layout of the web pages, so automated plugins will be confused. If you are the volunteer to adapt the plugin each time the layout changes - great! Otherwise I don't think you have the right to complain.

As far as I know, I haven't complained. 

Groet, André

Re: USTVNow plugin #48 Erik Slagter

• PLi® Core member
  • 46,951 posts

+541
Excellent

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:47

I disagree here.

* Wavefrontier T90 with 28E/23E/19E/13E via SCR switches 2 x 2 x 6 user bands
I don't read PM -> if you have something to ask or to report, do it in the forum so others can benefit. I don't take freelance jobs.
Ik lees geen PM -> als je iets te vragen of te melden hebt, doe het op het forum, zodat anderen er ook wat aan hebben.

Re: USTVNow plugin #49 DXtv

• 1 posts

Neutral

Posted 18 August 2021 - 10:39

I have a valid account.  It still opens everything on the pC and on my tablet.

Willy

I am using OpenATV 6.2 on my Gigablue Quad Plus. Tested it again, new bouquet was made, nog problems.

Habe OpenATV 6.3 auf der gleichen Box und alles installiert, sowie einen aktiven und bezahlten Account bei ustv now. Aber ich bekomme kein Bouquet erstellt bzw. gibt es im Plugin selbst nur die Möglichkeit der Eingabe von Username und Passwort sowie die Bildqualität. Von der Erstellung eines Bouquets ist leider nichts zu finden.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users