need blind scan plugin for spark 7162

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 egydoctor2010

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 July 2017 - 16:42

hello every one

i need blindscan plugin to work on in my spark stb 7162.

blind scan works well on spark but i need to run it on my openpli

i downloaded 2 versions but it says not supported

i think my tuner is stv090x family.

Re: need blind scan plugin for spark 7162 #2 el bandido

• 363 posts

+13
Neutral

Posted 22 July 2017 - 18:19

Enigma2 blindscan is not available in spark stb 7162 or any other SH4 box.

Re: need blind scan plugin for spark 7162 #3 egydoctor2010

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 July 2017 - 19:02

why not my stb support blind scan on spark so why not on enigma

Re: need blind scan plugin for spark 7162 #4 el bandido

• 363 posts

+13
Neutral

Posted 22 July 2017 - 19:38

I asked the same question years ago. The answer I got was the manufacturer did not supply any support for enigma2 blindscan. The information needed to make blindscan is closed source, and would have to be provided by the manufacturer.

Re: need blind scan plugin for spark 7162 #5 egydoctor2010

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 22 July 2017 - 22:39

but there is already plugin for some dreambox and VU+ stbs...................???? 

Re: need blind scan plugin for spark 7162 #6 mimisiku

• 5,461 posts

+114
Excellent

Posted 22 July 2017 - 23:46

Vu and Dreambox is all closed source! VU+ uses VTi firmware and Dreambox uses DreamOS. If you put OpenPli on them (if possible), blindscan is gone..
Met één been in het graf..... Helaas

Re: need blind scan plugin for spark 7162 #7 el bandido

• 363 posts

+13
Neutral

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:39

My Vu+ Duo2 blindscans better with OpenPLi image than with VTi image because OpenPLi has more options in the blindscan plugin.

The enigma2 blindscan plugin could be thought of as nothing more than an interface. This plugin needs a binary file supplied by the manufacturer in order to make blindscan possible in most enigma2 receivers. None of the SH4 receivers that I know of has the proper binary file to make enigma2 blindscan possible using the stock internal DVB-S/S2 tuners.

Re: need blind scan plugin for spark 7162 #8 gorski

• 1,699 posts

+46
Good

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:05

SH4 in AZbug HD had it - but it wasn't a proper, full blindscan... more "guided" scan, since one had to change some parameters and repeat the scan...

<span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>"Enlightenment is man's emergence from his self-incurred immaturity. Immaturity is the inability to use one's own understanding without the guidance of another. This immaturity is self-incurred if its cause is not lack of understanding, but lack of resolution and courage to use it without the guidance of another. The motto of enlightenment is therefore: Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'>Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of men, even when nature has long emancipated them from alien guidance..." I. Kant, "Political writings" (1784)</span><br /> <br /><span style='font-family: comic sans ms,cursive'><a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://eserver.org/p...lightenment.txt'>http://eserver.org/p...ent.txt</a>'><a class='bbc_url' href='http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a>'>http://www.english.upenn.edu/~mgamer/Etexts/kant.html</a></a> - the jolly text on Enlightenment, at the basis of Modernity...</span>

Re: need blind scan plugin for spark 7162 #9 egydoctor2010

• 9 posts

Neutral

Posted 23 July 2017 - 17:33

thanks for all replies

Re: need blind scan plugin for spark 7162 #10 WanWizard

• PLi® Core member
  • 68,544 posts

+1,737
Excellent

Posted 23 July 2017 - 17:35

Moving this to the Lounge, it has nothing to do with OpenPLi.

Currently in use: VU+ Duo 4K (2xFBC S2), VU+ Solo 4K (1xFBC S2), uClan Usytm 4K Pro (S2+T2), Octagon SF8008 (S2+T2), Zgemma H9.2H (S2+T2)

Due to my bad health, I will not be very active at times and may be slow to respond. I will not read the forum or PM on a regular basis.

Many answers to your question can be found in our new and improved wiki.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users